Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahiii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AK_2010

Late comment!

It was awesome! The only thing is I completely ignored the fact that he not misogynist and enjoyed every bit of it coz Shaurya is a good man irrespective of his beliefs. 

Yeahh....he doesn't come off as a misogynist in any way, literally!

Thank youu so so much!!❤❤❤❤❤

mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiaana

Hey beautiful person 💗

🤧😭 as usual you made me so emotional with bundle and bundles of feels. Where do i get a shaurya like this ? 😭

Now if we come to mr balla that man smokes some serious kinda shits! I for a moment thought shaurya gonna slap him. After watching todays epi and the caring side of shaurya...i can bet in future if something like this happens in the og serial shaurya gonna beat the hell outta him. 

Loved every bit bit bit of it. But i loved shaurya's part more...he's just all determined to know ...all set to go and put her father on fire. 

And even he accepted the fact that he's made in love with her and in future he's started to see himself with her . This "I'll be always there" proved that. 

I love how you put or write shaurya in your stories...it's like I'm getting more attracted to this character with every passing days. 

Loved every bit of it mahi. Thanks for taking out yoir precious time and writing these beautiful os for us. 💗💗💗

Hello to you too love!

Thank youu so so very much man.....your words just literally made my day! I'm starting to work on a OS right now, will post it by tomorrow!💕💕💕

mahiaana thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiii12

Hello to you too love!

Thank youu so so very much man.....your words just literally made my day! I'm starting to work on a OS right now, will post it by tomorrow!💕💕💕

Hey mahi..i was waiting for your reply...it would be great if you can attached all the links of your os here..or in one post.

Coz you see bohut saree threads open hotey hein roz..and main pure 2 din baad jab ayi yeha..to saab kuch jaise naya hein laga. Kuch mil bhi nahi rehey the.. so agar ek jagah hota to miss nahi hotey 😅 i really dont wanna miss any of your OS

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yeahh....he doesn't come off as a misogynist in any way, literally!

Thank youu so so much!!❤❤❤❤❤

He is... He sure is... But currently he is too distracted. I think it might show up once he starts realizing about his attraction towards Anokhi. 

Also I want Anokhi to see glimpses of Shaurya's masked misogynist nature. Misogyny is not just not permitting the woman to work, but a lot more than that. They have a controlling tenancy like we saw in Shagun's case. He said- why didn't you all me before applying? 

He wanted superiority in every aspect. I want Anokhi to identify that emphasise that she is not in for this. 

Wrong post 

Edited by Coffee_Chips - 3 years ago

Thank youu so much! Your words motivate me alot!!❤❤❤

PS- May I please ask your name?😜

Totally 😆

Call me Sewwi, that's my nickname

Cherrydreamsxx thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome!! Every time I read your story, I get a smile on my face. You write so good. 👏 This one is very good, I loved it. Craving for more ❤️

GHKPM thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A really awesome one💖...loved it

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

i think i am missing many wonderful write ups..

mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cherrydreamsxx

Awesome!! Every time I read your story, I get a smile on my face. You write so good. 👏 This one is very good, I loved it. Craving for more ❤️

Thank youu so so much!!!💕💕💕💕