Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani

ShAkhi OS --- I'll be there for you! - Page 2

mahiii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: deepshiii

Awwww🥺🥺 My heart melted at such a rapid speed🥺 This was so so cute. I’m completely awestruckThis was emotional but still so cute and Oh man! Shaurya’s caring side always has my heart🤩

Everything about this OS is perfect just like always🙈❤️
And this "I’m concerned about you dammit" made me miss Arnav’s "I love you dammit"😂😭

Thanks for the daily dose of ShaKhi Mahii🤗❤️

Thank youu so so very much again Deepshiii🙈🙈

Ikr!!!!💕💕💕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahiii12 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Fahmida21

This was beautiful. Amazing chemistry. The class between the old and new way of thinking was penned down perfectly. The care and love that Mr Seberwal has for Anokhi was mind-blowing. Cant wait for him to actually fall in love in the show soon love your work man!! every time I see you wrote an OS I jump up and get all excited to read❤️

Thank youu so much Fahmida!!!❤❤❤❤

Your words motivate me to write as frequently as I can!!🤗🤗

mahiii12 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Coffee_Chips

I feel happy whenever I see a new OS by you because I can understand the beautiful content you'll be inducing in it 🤗

This was so powerful with of course Shaurya's changed demeanour & man oh man, what is Mr. Bhalla smoking?  He's maha stubborn & undeserving to even be called a father to two daughters. The one here is quite rude with his words but the one in the show is nothing less 🤔 I really enjoyed reading the office scene. Shaurya's concern for a broken Anokhi was gold

Keep writing more! I don't think I need to say this continuously 😆

Thank youu so much! Your words motivate me alot!!❤❤❤

PS- May I please ask your name?😜

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

I love seeing new stories from you every day! I have been craving Shaurya learning of Anokhi's trauma and seeing everything that she had to go through in her life as well and you have written it all so beautifully. Especially Anokhi's hesitation to open up and the way Shaurya slowly broke down the walls she was keeping up! His concern will never fail to make me smile  This was such a well written OS and please keep gracing us with more! I seriously look forward to the daily ShaKhi content from you ❤️ 

RainOfDew thumbnail

So beautiful❤️

Loved it so much

Shaurya took stand for Anokhi in front of whole college

Abhavi0821 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Such a sweet os !!

Kudos 🤗❤️

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome 🤩 

Loved how shaurya protected anokhi 

mahiii12 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Aimsha

Thanku, true to your words, waiting eagerly for your next os or ff or ss

Thank youu!!❤❤

mahiii12 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Nomadic_Vibe

I really loved this one. The way Shaurya stands up for her cares for her is really everything warm and fuzzy. It makes me smile. Keep up the God's good work 😄

Thank youu so so very much!!!❤❤❤

mahiii12 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: infinitie

I love seeing new stories from you every day! I have been craving Shaurya learning of Anokhi's trauma and seeing everything that she had to go through in her life as well and you have written it all so beautifully. Especially Anokhi's hesitation to open up and the way Shaurya slowly broke down the walls she was keeping up! His concern will never fail to make me smile  This was such a well written OS and please keep gracing us with more! I seriously look forward to the daily ShaKhi content from you ❤️ 

Thank youu so much.....your review means ALOT!❤❤❤❤