What do you expect from the show

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Please tell how do you want the story to shape.

How the story should be?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetyz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

How the story should be?

If we keep on adding the points, the writers should scrap the show and start from the start 

Right from FL🤷‍♀️

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

How the story should be?

Atleast some interesting twist because as of now i am only impressed with VJ and his family.

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Writers should change the FL , not too late for it ig

Just like IB - S2 change the FL 

I don't like how weak that girl is 👎🏼

Giving in to outrageous dowry demands of her sister's in laws , that's not kindness but stupidity👎🏼

Pls can we not stereotype Kind FLs and always show them less educated and giving /sacrificing without using their brains - to the point that they turn doormats 

Educated , qualified, working, smart & intelligent FL can also be a good , kind , loving and non-profit materialistic partner to VJ

Infact it will be great to see such 2 strong  individual's story 

Can some one send such request to makers ? 

Plz 😆

Edited by Radiant_Eyes_ - 3 years ago
TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetyz

If we keep on adding the points, the writers should scrap the show and start from the start 

Right from FL🤷‍♀️

FL is way too typical. I am a Gujarati, but we dont behave in such a manner. FL needs much improvement. I want her to have certain dreams which she cant fulfill, but she can do it with Darsh's help. And Darsh's darkness will be reduced by Nandini's companionship

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Atleast some interesting twist because as of now i am only impressed with VJ and his family.

Yes VJ and his famliy are good, FL side story is creepy

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Writers should change the FL , not too late for it ig

Just like IB - S2 change the FL 

I don't like how weak that girl is 👎🏼

Giving in to outrageous dowry demands of her sister's in laws , that's not kindness but stupidity👎🏼

Pls can we not stereotype Kind FLs and always show them less educated and giving /sacrificing without using their brains - to the point that they turn doormats 

Educated , qualified, working, smart & intelligent FL can also be a good , kind , loving and non-profit materialistic partner to VJ

Infact it will be great to see such 2 strong  individual's story 

Can some one send such request to makers ? 

Plz 😆

Gujarati girls are much accurate, but this FL is completely opposite of a Gujarati girl. In Gujaratis there is not culture of dowry. So that makes me angry even more.

They lied regarding the Muh Dikhaai, but is Nandini so stupid that its night and no one is prepared for it, then how come there was any Muh Dikhai ceremony?

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

FL is way too typical. I am a Gujarati, but we dont behave in such a manner. FL needs much improvement. I want her to have certain dreams which she cant fulfill, but she can do it with Darsh's help. And Darsh's darkness will be reduced by Nandini's companionship

This is something that I was also hoping to see... but here, the FL is totally typical. No dreams, no aspirations nothing... She should have at least some dream, some aim in her life which she wants to fulfill and may fulfill with Darsh's help. 

Swetyz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That’s really nice idea

Both can help each other but no this one seems to go on typical lady villain plot

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

This is something that I was also hoping to see... but here, the FL is totally typical. No dreams, no aspirations nothing... She should have at least some dream, some aim in her life which she wants to fulfill and may fulfill with Darsh's help. 

Exactly but she is just busy with her Big Ben's happiness and some stupidity