Joining the Barrister Babu forum

Fictophiile thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
Hi there. I'm new to the forum. I joined the forum seeing how respectfully views are presented and discussed, especially by the Barrister Babu audience. Glad to see relatable discussions. Hoping to enjoy some good posts and make some friends in the process. Ps. Still new to the ways of this site. Constructive criticism will be appreciated.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fictophiile

Hi there. I'm new to the forum. I joined the forum seeing how respectfully views are presented and discussed, especially by the Barrister Babu audience. Glad to see relatable discussions. Hoping to enjoy some good posts and make some friends in the process.Ps. Still new to the ways of this site. Constructive criticism will be appreciated.

Hello!! 

Welcome to the forum and our BB family dear..🤗

I am Shaheen... How should I address you?? 

Join us in EDT... Hope you have a great time here...❤️

[PS: If you want to reply someone then choose QUOTE option]

rajiraji14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=Fictophiile]Hi there. I'm new to the forum. I joined the forum seeing how respectfully views are presented and discussed, especially by the Barrister Babu audience. Glad to see relatable discussions. Hoping to enjoy some good posts and make some friends in the process.Ps. Still new to the ways of this site. Constructive criticism will be appreciated.[/QUOTE

Welcome to the forum buddy🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Fictophiile thumbnail

Originally posted by: Home786

Hello!! 

Welcome to the forum and our BB family dear..🤗

I am Shaheen... How should I address you?? 

Join us in EDT... Hope you have a great time here...❤️

[PS: If you want to reply someone then choose QUOTE option]

Hi, Shaheen. Thank you. My name's Zainub. 🌸

Edited by Fictophiile - 3 years ago
Fictophiile thumbnail

[QUOTE=rajiraji14]

Thank you. 🌸

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hi, Shaheen. Thank you. My name's Zainub. 🌸

Welcome Zainub!! 🤗

malathinia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi there. I'm new to the forum. I joined the forum seeing how respectfully views are presented and discussed, especially by the Barrister Babu audience. Glad to see relatable discussions. Hoping to enjoy some good posts and make some friends in the process.Ps. Still new to the ways of this site. Constructive criticism will be appreciated.

Even am new dear i really like to be back in if after a very longtime thanks to bb and started to write a new story on them.....and am happy to join bb forum .....

Fictophiile thumbnail

Hi. Can someone please tell me how to favourite topics so that it's easier to access?