Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ralulo thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sritishabir1

πŸ˜†Cutieee... loved how he was trying to do something with the guitar. 

And that cute pout tho πŸ˜³ 

Would have been a complete calm baby if not for the violence around,he answers with the same attitude others treat him. 

Ralulo thumbnail

Those fingers touching ❀️...ohhh still a long way to gain full trust and let her get closer. Ironic that he used to be glued to her-couldn't stay away all along wedding track and now he must run away from her too. πŸ˜­ Rain of hugs&kisses makes sense now. 

Sritishabir1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ralulo

And that cute pout tho πŸ˜³ 

Would have been a complete calm baby if not for the violence around,he answers with the same attitude others treat him. 

I know right.. soo cute the pout is.  πŸ€—

Seriously...it's so sad how he has been tortured by these vultures and how damaged he is now.  πŸ˜’

Ralulo thumbnail

Maybe he needed this shock to wake up and look better around him (one thing is for others to tell him what's good,what's bad,other thing to realize it on his own);just like she needed to almost lose him to realize what matters the most in her life.

It's a "bring back to reality" track for Abhigya,end of all they will be again Fuggi&Rockstar,loving each other more-she does already but he has a refresh from seeing her as a friend to being his love. 

Sritishabir1 thumbnail

There's a new promo it seems... Abhi again being beaten by that thing in front of all near dining table and Pragya coming to save him. God help me keep my anger in check for this promo.  🀬

Originally posted by: Ralulo

Maybe he needed this shock to wake up and look better around him (one thing is for others to tell him what's good,what's bad,other thing to realize it on his own);just like she needed to almost lose him to realize what matters the most in her life.

It's a "bring back to reality" track for Abhigya,end of all they will be again Fuggi&Rockstar,loving each other more-she does already but he has a refresh from seeing her as a friend to being his love. 

I really hope this is what comes out of this track. They have to. CVs if you're reading this, we won't accept anything less.

After this extreme level of abuse and humiliation, abhigya have to kick all the mehra vultures to the curb. Get them all locked up for their own sanity. 

Edited by Sritishabir1 - 3 years ago
Ralulo thumbnail

Taking down all his confidence πŸ˜­ all that Pragya will succeed will be ruined first,so expected to tolerate more physical corrections in public. Will have to be fixed from small bits. 

Ralulo thumbnail

So it happens the same day,just checked the promo. πŸ˜­ He protects his face/head with his hands πŸ˜­ but Pragz takes him back upstairs after all. Good,she should keep him in the room  until she finds a way to get him out of MM for good. 

Sritishabir1 thumbnail

Just saw the promo 😭😭 Innocent baby being tortured like this by that chudail in front of everyone and everyone standing there watching this inhumanity. I swear... 🀬😑🀬😑😑😑

Ralulo thumbnail

Proof that can't expect anything from anyone. Pragz will be his angel. 

Good to see him in new clothes tho,rockstar type. 

Ralulo thumbnail