Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sritishabir1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This 2 secs hug and kiss is not enough to make up for the utter abomination of the promo. It's just not. Nothing can pacify other than total and utter destruction, humiliation of the chudail abuser, murderer and her slow, steady death in the worst possible way. Nothing else will do but I know the writers will white wash this screeching banshee like they did with abuser screeching banshee number 1. Thus show is irredeemable now. Distasteful, disgusting and toxic. Just take it off air. 

Ralulo thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Looking at these scenes out of context is best option right now. Show is a lost cause as a whole since long,no reason to feel bad about it or start hating each and every part of it. What stays even after the shop will be closed is the spell these 2 have,2 seconds not enough,not after staying apart for too long but is what they have and make those seconds beautiful. 

Promo was meant to get some reactions,after people ignoring them for many weeks and target was reached;is enough to look at the views&comments,makers got what they wished,negative or positive,reactions were there. Strategies they know better than we do,as simple viewers. 

Now i'm sure many decided not to watch upcoming ep but sure will keep 1 eye on Abhigya and still fall for their magic,for 2 seconds,minutes or whatever time they get to spend together. One day,when show ends,those seconds will not exist and will miss them a lot. They're that weak point that will not let Abhigya spirit fade away despite the poor content. So let's enjoy them while they're still here and ignore the rest. Just my opinion. 

Sritishabir1 thumbnail

I do agree with what you say. It has to be seen not as a continuation of the story but something outside of the context of the show. To be honest, it's not hard. Everything after the leap is like that only. Especially after lockdown.To me it ended after abhigya wedding with Kiara and her getting preggers with twins. That's it. Anything after that is just there. Cause we are diehard fans we're watching. That's it. 

If this is a strategy to shock, it's the most vile and most disgusting. No one will watch and I hope trp drops below 1.πŸ₯³

Will miss them after show ends but it's better to end. Instead of this vile ugliness. 🀒

Sritishabir1 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/Its__aishuu/status/1389548499826585603?s=20

πŸ‘πŸ₯³What a fantastic edittt!!! Absolutely nailed it. Satisfactory to watch. πŸ‘ and what an apt song. πŸ‘

Edited by Sritishabir1 - 3 years ago
Sritishabir1 thumbnail
Ralulo thumbnail

Munni or Mogambo kind of attitude is the only way to treat this person. πŸ‘πŸΌ Everything less make her feel superior with rights over anyone else life. Understandable why goodies are made weak and she's given some shadow character to tell her what to do,wouldn't have any chance in front of them otherwise.

Sritishabir1 thumbnail
Sritishabir1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ralulo

Munni or Mogambo kind of attitude is the only way to treat this person. πŸ‘πŸΌ Everything less make her feel superior with rights over anyone else life. Understandable why goodies are made weak and she's given some shadow character to tell her what to do,wouldn't have any chance in front of them otherwise.

Yeah it was always abuser number 1's puppet and only did stuff it said. Now puppet of someone else. πŸ’©

To destroy pragya's character like this is just not forgivable. They're sabotaging the show. It's very clear. 

Ralulo thumbnail

Intentions to take the show down-so that some other takes 9 pm slot are getting clear with each ep. Tomorrow ep for ex,T is having 15 minutes of constant talk πŸ˜² was skipping through ep and she was talking and talking and talking. πŸ₯± Doing the right thing to lose more points. Abhigya are there but not used as they would if makers would really care about numbers&show's future. 

Ralulo thumbnail

ImageImage