Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: isabel655

No one cares of what you find. I find Bips extremely ugly. It has nothing to do with other actresses. So please don’t drag Jennifer or Kareena into this. 

Never dragged kareena like you even I find winget butt ugly it has nothing to do with you hating bips

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

But they have no movies, shows or endorsements currently, especially Bips. That’s why people talk about their income. By the way, this trip was free because all the Maldives trips are free for actors. 

Didn't I just say KSG has been actively doing webseries with Balaji and has recently had Qubool Hai 2.0 release as well. He was doing Kasauti till last year.  As for Bipasha, she did one last year as well. And if she chose to be less active after marriage on the career front, what's wrong with that?. She is doing ads. Like Lays ads with Ranbir. She always does Insta endorsements which pay good money per post. She endorses Starbucks, LG, Myntra, etc. Plus she has a clothing/fashion brand with Suzzane and Malaika. Its just strange to see people mock people about work especially after the worldwide shared experience we've all had from this Pandemic over the last year. People are losing businesses, work, money, etc. And we're still here pointing out "iska koi kaam nahi hai. Blah blah blah." Also, if Maldives is free for them, that's not an insult. It's a flex. I would love to travel to Maldives for free. 

No one cares of what he confirms and no one cares about web series success. He also said 3 Dev will release but never released. So his 2 shows will face the same. 

So did ravi dubey? So you won't believe his words too about his projects people care that's why his show is a success 🤣. You also said QH will not release even after 100 what about that 🤣 stay pressed rim

I said this vacation is free. It has nothing to do with their income. They are jobless anyway. 

yep just like your fav 🤣🤣🤣

JayaBachan thumbnail

OMG haven’t witnessed a fight between TV fans in years! 🤣 I must be still young at heart if I still enjoy this shit immensely. Nikaaaaaaaaaa 😈

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I said this vacation is free. It has nothing to do with their income. They are jobless anyway. 

Cookies.. just mentioned so much activity on their work front. 

JPeppers thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful Bipasha deserved better than this two-time divorcee.