Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Daechwita

Bipasha is better actress than Kareena ðŸ˜Ž

Its your opinion, why are you putting it out like its a fact?

Originally posted by: isabel655

She is a bad actress. Who would waste money on her to cast her on any platforms? It will be flop for sure of whatever platform she does. And remembers her? So that means nobody remembers her at all. 

Rim your obsession with Bips is real LOL she is bad actress errr nope its ur 0,2 queen who is the text book definition of bad her movies and performances got amazing reviews which you fav cannot get in this life time at least so stay pressed

There is nothing to be obsessed with these good for nothing actors. I always find her a bad actress. No wonder she is jobless with no work. And you are the one that bought Kareena in here. What is Kareena has to do with this post? At least, Kareena doesn’t do third class web series like Dangerous for money. Just because you think she is better actress than Kareena doesn’t become a fact. To me, she is not even Kareena’s feet. 

like your fav who is finding it difficult to find work on tv oh that reminds me her show ended without any closure tsk tsk

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I find Bips bad actress and bad looking. Period. She is super ugly to me that looks like a guy. It has nothing to do with other actresses or TRP of any shows. 

Bipasha is one of the hottest actress in Bollywood ever, at her prime she was out of this world 

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I don't get why people keep talking about income and money and work. Didn't KSG just do Qubool Hai 2.0 this year? Along with Balaji webseries last year. Bipasha has also done some web shows and whatnot. People forget that these actors get paid in CRORES for even 1 show or endorsement which is more than enough to sustain a decent living. They have the luxury to not have to work every day of their lives like the average person and still live comfortably. Even bottom-tier actors nowadays can sustain on music videos, ads, and web shows.

I find Bips bad actress and bad looking. Period. She is super ugly to me that looks like a guy. It has nothing to do with other actresses or TRP of any shows. 

Sure likewise I find your fav butt ugly and a pathetic actress with no show of hers being in top 3 for at least a month 🤣

She didn’t find difficult to get work in TV. She rejected some shows.

Shaika productions themselves confirmed that wanted a relatively unknown face for sai that's why they opted for ayesha Singh this is nothing but BW life trying to get views 🤣🤣🤣🤣 so idiotic 

But they have no movies, shows or endorsements currently, especially Bips. That’s why people talk about their income. By the way, this trip was free because all the Maldives trips are free for actors. 

that's a figment of your imagination 🤣🤣 tell me one thing didn't u say QH:2 will never release keep waiting for 100 years but what happend it's a huge success KSG has two shows one with hina khan another one is season 2 of QH 2.0 

I wonder how your fav has income with no hit shows and no upcoming projects 🤣

What shows he even have? He never said anything about it and no one cares about a web series QH. He still wants to do movies but nobody in Bollywood offers him anything. 

again it's ur imagination who cares about QH a lot of people that's y it's a bigger success than code M. What shows winget has?

He himself said and confirmed his projects he said he wants to do good work regardless of the medium which he is working 🤣

But there are other actresses that rejected the show. She will also do M Code 2 soon. So no she is not jobless. 

that's how PR works ekta attached many names to create hype for KZK but msg was signed already. Error so winget with season 2 of code m is not jobless but ksg with two confirmed shows is logic ki MCBC karti ho mira