Riansh ts - Baby Dot Raisinghania completed.

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Vansh has fear of having a child. But he will talk to it to Riddhima. 

Family members are happy 

Ishani is still pregnant. No miscarriage. 

Riddhima was so happy that she was pregnant and she couldn't wait to share this news with Vansh. After the rose day celebration was over she had planned a little suprise for him.

She had bought a small onesie and made a small chocolate cake and with icing had written on it coming in 9 months🥰🥰 and kept this set up on the bed. She felt Vansh hugging her from behind and said to Riddhima you are here and i am searching you everywhere. 

Riddhima said i wanted to give you a surprise come here and asks him to open the box, he sees the onesie and what was written and a sense of dread fills him, he starts having the flashbacks of the torture happening in Juvenile centre, Riddhima tries to calm him down, but he pushes her away and leaves the room. 

Here Riddhima is baffled by his reaction she thought he would be happy but his panicked reaction had left her wondering what fear he is hiding inside of him. She goes and sees him playing piano and drinking and she says

R- Vansh, please stop drinking, mein tumhe aise nahi dekh sakti. Please tell me kya hua hain?

V- I am sorry Riddhima par mein iss baache ki responsibility nahi le sakta.

R- Vansh, tum aise kyun keh rahe ho, kya daar hain tumhare maan mein,please batao apni Riddhima se toh share karo😭😭

V- i am feeling tried, i am going to sleep. 

Riddhima was feeling sad,but she promised herself she will make Vansh accept the child. Here Vansh was feeling bad for the way he behaved with Riddhima and he wanted to share his feelings with her.

Riddhima was feeling nauseous since last night,her stomach was empty yet she was vomiting, tired she was almost going to fall when Vansh caught her in her arms and gently laid her down on the bed.

V- Are you alright?, should I call the doctor?

R- smiles, you say you dont want the responsibility of the child, yet you are so scared of something happening to me.

V - Riddhima i want to tell you the reason why i don't want to accept this child. I was young when my parents died, i had to grow up to take care of the family, due to the accident i was sent to the juvenile centre.

The manager of the center hated my father and because that he would allow other kids to beat me, there were days when i would not get any food.

They used to taunt me ki baap ke karmo ki saaza baache ko hi milti hain, islye i don't want my kid to suffer like i did. I don't want my child to hate,or someone to harm my child because of me. By the time he had been crying hugging Riddhima, all the suffocation he held inside he had released and hugged her tightly. 

Riddhima had tears running down her cheeks she couldn't believe her Vansh has to suffer so much and how much he was traumatized she let him cry so that he feel light.

Will Riddhima make Vansh understand?

Will he finally accept his child?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Part 2

Riddhima had hugged Vansh tightly and let him cry so that he can let go of his pain, the trauma and suffering.  Some after time only sniffles can be heard from both of them. She wiped his tears and kissed his cheeks. She said to him

R- Vansh i know ki you are afraid but trust me when i say this ki tum duniya ke best papa banogaye. You care so much about me and the family, there is no doubt ki tum iss baby ki responsibility aache se nibha paogaye.

And dont worry mein hun tumhare saath har kadam par, i promise humare pass poore 9 months hai to enjoy okay😚😚

Even though Vansh was scared he did feel light after sharing his pain with Riddhima. In the upcoming months Vansh handled everything like a pro, he stay in study late night to read baby books, or would try and talk to the baby when thought Riddhima was asleep. 

One day Riddhima was sitting and glaring at Vansh because he forgot to bring the icecream she had asked him to buy, he tried saying sorry and hugging her when suddenly she yelped in pain and he panicked and asked whether he should take her to the hospital. 

Riddhima was amused and made him calm and she put his hand on her stomach and finally he understood that it was his baby kicking, that was the day he truly accepted that he was going to be a father.

It was nearing her due date,and their room had been shifted downstairs because she had a tendency to fall all of sudden and Vansh didn't want anything to happen to them, She was playing with Ishani's child when she felt her water breaking and it was like all hell has been loosened on the mansion. 

Somehow they reached the hospital and it was after 5 hours of labor their baby boy came into the world. He was exactly the copy of Vansh and Riddhima their very own Riansh. It was so amusing to watch the man who was afraid to have a baby,became his partner in crime sometimes Riddhima thinks she has two babies😚😚🥰🥰

The End

lifesucks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awwwww love it ❤️

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

This was short and cute loved it so much.

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Loved reading it👍🏼👏

alshasubhash thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awwee.... sooo sweet and lovely os.

Superb

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: raveena0605

Vansh has fear of having a child. But he will talk to it to Riddhima. 

Family members are happy 

Ishani is still pregnant. No miscarriage. 

Riddhima was so happy that she was pregnant and she couldn't wait to share this news with Vansh. After the rose day celebration was over she had planned a little suprise for him.

She had bought a small onesie and made a small chocolate cake and with icing had written on it coming in 9 months🥰🥰 and kept this set up on the bed. She felt Vansh hugging her from behind and said to Riddhima you are here and i am searching you everywhere. 

Riddhima said i wanted to give you a surprise come here and asks him to open the box, he sees the onesie and what was written and a sense of dread fills him, he starts having the flashbacks of the torture happening in Juvenile centre, Riddhima tries to calm him down, but he pushes her away and leaves the room. 

Here Riddhima is baffled by his reaction she thought he would be happy but his panicked reaction had left her wondering what fear he is hiding inside of him. She goes and sees him playing piano and drinking and she says

R- Vansh, please stop drinking, mein tumhe aise nahi dekh sakti. Please tell me kya hua hain?

V- I am sorry Riddhima par mein iss baache ki responsibility nahi le sakta.

R- Vansh, tum aise kyun keh rahe ho, kya daar hain tumhare maan mein,please batao apni Riddhima se toh share karo😭😭

V- i am feeling tried, i am going to sleep. 

Riddhima was feeling sad,but she promised herself she will make Vansh accept the child. Here Vansh was feeling bad for the way he behaved with Riddhima and he wanted to share his feelings with her.

Riddhima was feeling nauseous since last night,her stomach was empty yet she was vomiting, tired she was almost going to fall when Vansh caught her in her arms and gently laid her down on the bed.

V- Are you alright?, should I call the doctor?

R- smiles, you say you dont want the responsibility of the child, yet you are so scared of something happening to me.

V - Riddhima i want to tell you the reason why i don't want to accept this child. I was young when my parents died, i had to grow up to take care of the family, due to the accident i was sent to the juvenile centre.

The manager of the center hated my father and because that he would allow other kids to beat me, there were days when i would not get any food.

They used to taunt me ki baap ke karmo ki saaza baache ko hi milti hain, islye i don't want my kid to suffer like i did. I don't want my child to hate,or someone to harm my child because of me. By the time he had been crying hugging Riddhima, all the suffocation he held inside he had released and hugged her tightly. 

Riddhima had tears running down her cheeks she couldn't believe her Vansh has to suffer so much and how much he was traumatized she let him cry so that he feel light.

Will Riddhima make Vansh understand?

Will he finally accept his child?

Nice chapter 👍🏻

Talking about one's fear make it more easier to deal.