Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Tapsee's Boy friend is on another level. 🤣 He is a coach of two indian young badminton players and therefore he tagged sports minister kiren rijiju asking to not investigate tapsee. WTF Logic? 🤣 

https://twitter.com/mathiasboe/status/1367301960215506947

The entitlement is on another level👏

Tapsee apparently has good relations with both Smriti Irani and that Javadekar fellow. She's anyways a very small fish, will easily get relaxation. They are probably targeting her to get access to the bigger ones. I have my doubts on Kwan. 

Baki Kashyap has done way worse things than evading taxes, can't forget how Phantom was involved in shielding predators and still went Scott-free with even their 'woke' image intact🤢

Hope he gets what he deserves. 

Edited by trouble_006 - 3 years ago
ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I guess Kashyap was in tax fraud mess even in 2013..While it can be due to their political stand and them pissing off govt but let's not pretend they are innocent babies being framed for nothing.. Play stupid games win stupid prizes. 

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: trouble_006

@bold: Well in that case maybe there's a need to broaden your horizons here. JK😉

@red : But isn't the 'allegation' that the CBI raid is a witch hunt? Toh fir why would the CBI go ahead and raid the offices of Reliance Ent's CEO? After all Ambani ki toh sarkaar hai😆

My point was regarding the media headlines(including this topic) where it was conveniently not mentioned that multiple other production houses including Rel were raided coz fir witch hunting, death of democracy, blah blah blah wala narrative kaise set hoga. 

But you do you👍🏼

You do know that Reliance Ent is owned by Anil bhai and not Mukesh bhai. Anil bhai is almost broke and hardly has any successful ventures - had to be bailed out by his brother

I hope that helps put things in perspective here

Maybe it is not a witch hunt and they are after real defaulters. If so, make them pay up. I will be the happiest. The timing and the majority of the targets though make the whole scenario fishy. Like I said, lets see what 'ACTUALLY' happens

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ninny

I guess Kashyap was in tax fraud mess even in 2013..While it can be due to their political stand and them pissing off govt but let's not pretend they are innocent babies being framed for nothing.. Play stupid games win stupid prizes. 

How is that right though, from any angle? 

I don't understand how them actually being defaulters can be a justification of a vengeful government.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: trouble_006

The entitlement is on another level👏

Tapsee apparently has good relations with both Smriti Irani and that Javadekar fellow. She's anyways a very small fish, will easily get relaxation. They are probably targeting her to get access to the bigger ones. I have my doubts on Kwan. 

Baki Kashyap has done way worse things than evading taxes, can't forget how Phantom was involved in shielding predators and still went Scott-free with even their 'woke' image intact🤢

Hope he gets what he deserves. 

That's what i also think. Kwan is the main agency they are targeting. This name is in under scanner since long. 

Kashyap has a long long list. Also he isn't anti BJP for some ideology or stuff. 😆 He is anti BJP because Yogi govt in UP stopped his monthly pension he was getting under SP govt. SP govt gave monthly pension to many of the celebs who were originally from UP and became famous. 😆

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

You do know that Reliance Ent is owned by Anil bhai and not Mukesh bhai. Anil bhai is almost broke and hardly has any successful ventures - had to be bailed out by his brother

I hope that helps put things in perspective here

Maybe it is not a witch hunt and they are after real defaulters. If so, make them pay up. I will be the happiest. The timing and the majority of the targets though make the whole scenario fishy. Like I said, lets see what 'ACTUALLY' happens

@bold : The same Anil Ambani who allegedly keeps the govt in his pocket coz the Rafale deal was awarded to him? 😆

@blue : Totally agree. Let's see what happens. Timing is anyways never gonna be right till this govt is in power. Every quarter there's an election or a protest which leads to 'krantikari tweets' , so I'm not sure when the IT raids should be scheduled so that the timing doesn't seem 'fishy'. 

Although I do feel Kashyap is gonna go Scott free, he has done worse things and nothing happened. Tax chori toh is anyways the norm of BW. Kya hi phasega. 

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

How is that right though, from any angle? 

I don't understand how them actually being defaulters can be a justification of a vengeful government.

When did I say that is right but they aren't being harassed for nothing.. It's same as Kangu issue.. She had illegal construction hence BMC got an opportunity to take revenge if she was clean what could have Shiv Sena done to her? Same is the case with them.. Tweet toh bahut se log karte hain sabke ghar raid padi? 

Edited by ninny - 3 years ago
pali001 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo

lies lies,  it is all BJP and Modi government ki karistani, Anurag Kashyap the great revolutionary is being witch hunted by this fascist government, because he questioned this Nazi Govt. 

Dead of Democracy. 

typical again ! ThIs government  is fascist where as the newly crowned secular party shiv sena - congress demolishing buildings Od dissenters is not fascism .

palml thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

They are the ruling government, are they not? Ya phir, lollypop dekar khelne diya jaaye? 

When Congress was doing a shitty job, when they misused their power, they were criticized. Why are people so defensive when the current ruling party is asked questions? 

Media ka kaam hai ruling party se question karna. Woh bas opposition ke peechey padey rehte hain. Citizens bhi aise hi ho gaye hain ab toh

😆 carry on with the baseless “witch hunt” against bjp regarding this when Anurag has actually been doing shady stuff since forever 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pali001

typical again ! ThIs government  is fascist where as the newly crowned secular party shiv sena - congress demolishing buildings Od dissenters is not fascism .

Shiv Sena are the protector of the democracy and secularism,  buzz off you facist bhakt.