Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ancykaaraa12

I really feel the red gloves person is Angre...

I really wanna see RiAnsh confrontation... And she confronting Family as well... 

Kabir was😆

Abhyu Di.. Happy Happy Birthday To Your Amma... Please Convey My Wishes to Her...

I do now feel he is angre and maybe he’s doing because he to feel what Ishani felt or is Ishani asking him to do don’t know but I think he is the person and I hope she confront him better happened before the family and tomorrow she should be the charge of the confrontation and Kabir is it’s a joke he started in such a way and ended like oh God 🤣🤣🤣

Thank you dear will convey your wishes to her

Sraeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Do u think there will be RiAnsh confrontation in tomorow's episode or it will be another dream sequence or maybe Riddhu will become unconscious ? I badly want the confrontation to happen ...

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna

Thanks for the update 😊

The things we want to be done by Vansh...... Kabir is doing. Why????😠

They made Vansh a typical fl????😠😠 

I want total revamp in OTT.... that's it.😤

They made Vansh just to romance and to become emotional. All things are done by Kabir..

And this Aangre......🤔🤔🤔🤔 I told today only that I am having doubt on him....

After her being away from him for two times still he didn’t learn to put a tracker on her now what kind of a mafia he is only the production house and yeah he just became a typical female lead in VR style that’s the fun we need to make him off and angre I do feel he is the one but let’s see and OTT we need to hear from them

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: bengali271

Hi Abhyudaya. I'm Vandita, a silent reader & sometimes active on this forum .i just want to say i always feel good reading your analysis of episodes.but for today i m writing to you , just to say that pay my respect to your mom & just wish her a very happy birthday from my side too.i just loved the way you put your mother above everything & even mentioned it.i also love my mom too much but she is no more now so whenever i get a chance to respect or show my love to others mother i just do it.may your amma live long,healthy & a happy life.

Hey Vandita, that it’s good to hear from you I will certainly do let her know your wishes and I understand I lost my father last year I mean it’s not even a year yet so how it feels I know I don’t know how it happened but still my deep condolences to you and your family

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetikabhasin

To be honest I’m confused because it’s obvious both Rhiddima and Vansh are angry with each other and will question each other however I hope they will realize someone is framing both of them. I wonder if the party scenes and the scene in the bedroom with Rhiddima wearing  the pink dress is after they have made up 

I think seeing her in that condition Vansh will take a step back and listen to her maybe he will be shocked to see her in that state and hear her accusations  I think 

going forward he need to search what actually happened to her this is the time where he need to turned into the old person whom we are missing if the production house can’t bring him here don’t know when they can reintroduce the old VR

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: raveena0605

The only thing i am liking here and praying that happens in tomorrow episode is she straightforwardly accuses or questions him. No keeping quiet because now it is about her child and i hope Vansh ji finally uses some of his brain cells. 

Exactly... It’s high time and she should question him about it and I hope she take the charge of the episode tomorrow completely 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moonks

I too think it was Aangre.

But I like the episode (I love too much drama or dramatic things😅)

Yes but too dramatic I felt as if I am watching all Indian television serials in one single episode

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: anya2005

First Happy birthday in adv to aunty

What is this....

MATLAB kuch bhi, kuch bhi

I have a huge respect for writers in my heart 

But not at all for this world class writer 

SHASHWAT RAI

If riddhu is taking revenge, ok 

Pati=panti

And this dadi, ladki mar Rahi hai, inhe waaris ki Padi hai

Thank you dear will convey your wishes to her

Today I felt as if I am watching all the Indian television serials in one single and I really hope tomorrow we see confrontation between them and she take the charge completely

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you for update

So she saved herself as we all thought 

Vansh tried to find her but vanshu pehle tum usko phone se track kr lete te aj kya hua 

And abhi tk usko track krne ke liye secret tracker do usko mafia you are 

Jo kam vansh ko krna chayiye vo kabir kr rya hai

Kabir ko full faith tha ki riddhima aisa nhi kr skti chlo vansh ko main is baat main maaf kr skti hu bcz uska behaviour made ridz take this step 

Kabir ne syi bola hasu main is this joke ?

Ridz is not in state of mind hence she is blmaing vansh but i want confrontation tomorrow. No misunderstanding.

Uski halat dekh kr family ko smj jaana chayiye that she didnt go by herself . And rid plz confront vansh abt that consent letter . 

Party bts are out kabir is in disguise. Since vansh accepted baby pkka hor game plan kr rya hai 

Enjoy the day and wish from my side too 

Edited by Navdeep_08 - 3 years ago
Sraeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think before Rddhu confronts she will surely faint in the hall and then the misunderstandings will continue