Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.titli.x thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

sharing on behalf of sana.harshiti❤️

x.titli.x thumbnail

That Heer was just epic! The way she was teasing him.... seriously he was just so desperate with that kamra ka chakkar 🤣

x.titli.x thumbnail

Before I used to smile and laugh seeing those pics.... today my heart simply breaks... they were just simply the best ❤️ 

Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Its been ages i came to KDMHMD  😭😭 i'm still not believing Sushant isnt with us as preet i loved him so much cant even say it in words

thank you so much for this thread its more like reliving all prem preet preet heer preet meher everything 🤗🤗

Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DreamyButterfly

Before I used to smile and laugh seeing those pics.... today my heart simply breaks... they were just simply the best ❤️ 

But now these memories hurts more than anything 😭

x.titli.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

OMG Snehal, first thank you for dropping by ❤️ and this siggy brought up so many memories.... and especially the essence of their bounding 🥺it won't be the same now.... saved this epic piece of yours girl you never disappoint ❤️

sana.harshiti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

omg snehal this is so amazing ❤️ same here snehal no one believe that sushant is not with us 😭 true memories hurts 💔

sana.harshiti thumbnail

Mein prem nahi ho... Nahi ho mein prem samjhi ROFLThis scene is hirllious LOL

sana.harshiti thumbnail

❤️
ImageImage

sana.harshiti thumbnail

Heer.Pata nahi tha ke rahee phir wohi le jayee gi tum agayee bahr jaoo gyaee mein wohi reh jaoo gai pata nahi tha ke wapas mulaqat ho gayi or aaj tumien dekh kar aisa lag raha hai ke pata nahi tum khwab ho ya haqaqet tum bram ho ya mera yaqeen
ImageImage