Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

She is beautiful & her pairing with SRK was my favourite pair back then (yes. Not SRK - Kajol). I don't know much of her off-screen personality, but onscreen she is a delight to watch, especially the comedy scenes.

sheetalkaun thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

She has perfect coming timing, found her talented.

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

One of my favorite that's all I can say 

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

I liked her pairing with Aamir khan the most in qsqt and ishq.i don't remember what other movies of her I watched .weak memory😐

Edit-liked yes boss too with srk

Edited by Silpa20 - 3 years ago
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wrong post

Edited by .Sunrise. - 3 years ago
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

She had a  beautiful face and immense screen presence, my favourite film of her's is ishk 

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Shes brilliant in comedy and her  smile can only be compared to a madhubala or madhuri no one else comes close 

Her acting is good too but choice of roles not 

But she had no God fathers or affairs with top stars of directors etc to back her up like some other lead heroines 

So i do understand why she could not get many good movies in kitty

She maintained her dignity over getting roles i guess 

And she married at peak in 1995 unlike madhuri or sridevi who married after peak 

Many of her successful movies like ishq, deewana mastana, yes boss, najayaaz, daraar, arjun pandit, ram jaane  etc were released much after she married and were super hits 

So hats off to her for staying on top 6-7 years after marraige 

Madhuri and sridevi could not do that stay on top after marraige too and working in hit after hits 

Juhi had family tragedy and hence could not concentrate on work i guess yet she did her best 

Lets understand not all humans aim to be no. 1 at any cost in life she prioritized her family over movies 

Not all humans compromise on self respect to reach top they are happy being no 3 or no5

So i respect juhi more than other top actress of her times 

She also has not done any surgery i guess she does not try to act younger than her age unlike others of her times so claps to that 

She refused to work with amir in many movies as once he misbehaved with her on sets - so for her self respect comes first not compromising to be super hit 

raja hindustani, dil to pagal hai, hum saath saath hai, slamans first hit movie etc and so many hit movies she refused either for fight with actors etc if she had done all that she would be no.1 

Edited by myviewprem - 3 years ago