Barrister Babu Episode Discussion Thread - Page 119

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by sharafah

You Know Ash I think even azadi express will have feelings for him,, she said she wont telling her name or anything than why is her brother coming into the pic,,either her brother is her flashback or  Ani will get to know that she has a brother...either ways she will tell certain things about her to him,,, plus in the bts video where Ani and Bon in the haveli she is there..some more dressed very exquisitely,,, Sometimes I want Bon to tell him to look in the mirror before commenting on others

Her brother or fiancee ?? 

That new boy is only padosi na or her brother too?? 

Hain na I even want bon to slap him hard but I know she won't😭

I soo wish rasiya was alive is dhogle babu ko wapas iski aukaat dikhati

Originally posted by Hope

Oh!! ok... Mein tho ek minute ke liye dargayi ke ek aur Bomb ghirnewala hai😆

True minnu... pata nahi kab kya ho jaaye!!🤣

Theek hai... Tho mein aur nimu bhi shaayad woh hi karenge..

Kyun Nimu??

Yuppp👍👍

Originally posted by Mayurrana1299g

He started to open up on SM after so much time now I think he will again try to avoids cameras 😭

Sorry but he himself Invited that

He is very much aware sm me mahol garam hai but still he  deliberately did this

Itna din he didn't pist anything aur kuch din na karta to kya bigad jaata?? 

Originally posted by nims23

True minnu... pata nahi kab kya ho jaaye!!🤣

Every morning and evening ab mein darr rahi hu... Please don't spoil my morning peace and evening sleep makers😆

Seriously...  people need to leave them alone.

It's his wish.. For all we know maybe her parents are not comfortable with him sharing the pics of her. Or maybe he doesn't want to share the pics of a little girl... Without knowing what's going on in people's lives they make judgments and bully them. This is so wrong. I feel sorry for both of them. 

True minnu.. I remember once Auraa’s mom posted a pic of Pravi aura , aura’s dad and mom .. I still remember people’s comments .. disgusting 

So there might be some hesitation on his part .. we don’t know the drain and we should t try either .. it’s his life .. let him be👍🏼

Every morning and evening ab mein darr rahi hu... Please don't spoil my morning peace and evening sleep makers😆

Looks like our sleep is going to get spoiled now 🤣

Edited by nims23 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by listmist

Sorry but he himself Invited that

He is very much aware sm me mahol garam hai but still he  deliberately did this

Itna din he didn't pist anything aur kuch din na karta to kya bigad jaata?? 

That I said also 

It's his fault too he should post promos for show na 

But what can we do 

But still he is just doing his job why they ate dragging him in it 

If this situation was not a cured and he posted the promo people would had gaga over it but now its other way round 

True minnu.. I remember once Auraa’s mom posted a pic of Pravi aura , aura’s dad and mom .. I still remember people’s comments .. disgusting 

So there might be some hesitation on his part .. we don’t know the drain and we should t try either .. it’s his life .. let him be👍🏼

Not every parent is ok with posting their kids pics for the world.. And with her being an actor people will only speak more. They why would they want to... Ab dekho, they bashed the parents for putting the pic and now they are bashing Pravi for not.. Matlab kuch bhi...

Exactly.. We don't know what they are thinking or going through... Would we want to be in their place? no, right. It is sad that in their pain/disappointment people forget boundaries.

You are right Nimu

They were shipping them 

It is uncomfortable to face these comments 

Pravi maybe not posting anything because of same reason and now the track of show is a bit how to say ...he so 

He has his family and relatives also on SM won't he feel awkward