Love in its purest form

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

There was a lot of discussion yesterday about love, in the episode and in the forum. But what is love truly?

Our views of love are often coloured by the lens of the relationship it applies to. Romance involves a ton of blushing and staring initially, a lot of passion later. The love of parents is seen as unconditional, that of siblings is little love-hate. But when you strip away the trappings of these relationships and just see love as an emotion between two people, what remains?

IMO, love is wanting the best for someone, and being ready to do whatever possible to achieve this. It is being willing to do whatever, be whatever is needed for the person you love. That is love in its purest form.

So yesterday, I was a lot less worried about whether or not Ani is falling for Ninja, because while their interaction was a two minute one. He spent the entirety of the episode and in fact, the past week, demonstrating his love for Bon. His love was visible when he comforted her and sang to her despite his own discomfort at the entire SR scenario. It was visible in the bathroom he built for her, sacrificing his own sleep, and probably being plagued by mosquitoes. It was visible when on receiving his first fees, his first two thoughts were Bon's school fees and her mirror.

So yes while the young girls' definition of love was the stereotypical heart-stoping or blushing, the older ladies claim that Ani loved his wife was very true.

Bon's Pati Babu loves her dearly, even if it isn't our usual steamy, swoony fare. Because when you reach its core, no-one matters to him more than her.

I would love to know your views as well.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Very well said and a very nice point to bring up.

Love is a sense of belongingness. When you love someone, you care for their happiness just how you would do for your own self. Their happiness and wellbeing becomes a reason for your own❤️

Yes, Ani already loves Bondita and it is evident from his actions. Even she loves him. But romance is something which is always confused with being in love. What people need to know is that romance is something which is an outcome of love and not the other way round ! 😆

So they already love each other ... when the right time comes they will develop romantic  feelings as well. 👍🏼

Edited by ..RiMi.. - 3 years ago
Rudhitafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Excellent writing dear👏

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Lovely write up your definition of love reminded me a lot of "love is" images and quotes which keep coming and we read from time to time it is taking care of your wife in all aspects of life anticipating her needs and working accordingly not only  the physical part

Ka_ta thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Reddening of cheeks or fastening of heart rate , these are but very superficial and hollow consequences of being in love!While both have already given us countless instances that screams they're in LOVE!!

The love Anirudh and Bondita are in,is effortless,organic and very gradual! Maybe that is why the former is yet to realise the visibly changed equation!

How many times amidst our monotonies and ceaseless daily routine do we think 

"oh I love my parents,oh I'm so in love with my brother"etc.

It's all the same with them! The connection they share is so deep-rooted and platonic that till date it didn't require any validation! 

Of course the women are right!They share love in the purest form.

Period!

Edited by Ka_ta - 3 years ago
rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashley_m

There was a lot of discussion yesterday about love, in the episode and in the forum. But what is love truly?

Our views of love are often coloured by the lens of the relationship it applies to. Romance involves a ton of blushing and staring initially, a lot of passion later. The love of parents is seen as unconditional, that of siblings is little love-hate. But when you strip away the trappings of these relationships and just see love as an emotion between two people, what remains?

IMO, love is wanting the best for someone, and being ready to do whatever possible to achieve this. It is being willing to do whatever, be whatever is needed for the person you love. That is love in its purest form.

So yesterday, I was a lot less worried about whether or not Ani is falling for Ninja, because while their interaction was a two minute one. He spent the entirety of the episode and in fact, the past week, demonstrating his love for Bon. His love was visible when he comforted her and sang to her despite his own discomfort at the entire SR scenario. It was visible in the bathroom he built for her, sacrificing his own sleep, and probably being plagued by mosquitoes. It was visible when on receiving his first fees, his first two thoughts were Bon's school fees and her mirror.

So yes while the young girls' definition of love was the stereotypical heart-stoping or blushing, the older ladies claim that Ani loved his wife was very true.

Bon's Pati Babu loves her dearly, even if it isn't our usual steamy, swoony fare. Because when you reach its core, no-one matters to him more than her.

I would love to know your views as well.

I completely agree their love is unconditional and pure

Noone can even come closer to their relationship 

Indira12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

You wrote very well! 

The love they share isn't based on any attraction or physical features which is the best part because these attraction, beauty have a tendency to wear off, either after some point of time or after a certain age, but just as you said "love in its purest form" will be there forever since it so profoundly and emotionally ingrained. Or else, there won't be any difference between the love of/towards Bondita and that of Mini. Romance will come to play as soon as attraction comes forth.

And yes, the contrast about how the older ladies understood Ani's love while the young girls claimed to have blush and heartbeat racing be the only 'symptoms' of love was very well pointed out. I missed that part! Thank you.

Edited by Indira12 - 3 years ago
Rudhitafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Ashley🤗

I can't agree more with your take on love 👏

You said it perfectly.....we love our parents ....they care for us more than anything in this world.....it's one of the purest form of love in this universe.....there is no physical aspect in this love.....but it's love...❤️

Two siblings who sacrifice anything for each other shows the pure love they have for each other.there is no physical aspect in it ....but it's love❤️

Two best friends do everything  for each other....there is no physical aspect in it ....but it's love❤️

Grandparents care for their grandchildren....there is no physical aspect in it ....but it's love❤️

Story of eklavya who gave his thumb as guru dakshina to his teacher shows the love he had towards his guru out of his respect and gratitude❤️

what all these instances show is that love is the most purest feeling that exists in this universe ....the thing is it can take different forms❤️

In all the instances above, we can notice that the love is there but there is also a tag to their relations.....be it selfless parental love, teacher-student love of respect and gratitude, lovely siblings love etc. ..so here the dynamics is almost static or constant...

But what I also believe is that love between two soulmates/ life partners is the most complex one in this universe.....it's my opinion....😃...because when two persons are connected in this relation,  love can take different forms from time to time.....sometimes they behave like buddies, sometimes they care each other like parents, sometimes they learn from each other , sometimes they fight with each  other like possessive siblings....what I mean is that there is more to husband wife relation than the physical aspect.....and for me the physical relation is the last thing that comes between them.....I believe this since I have seen my parents dynamics since my childhood....my parents have 7 yrs age gap.....sometimes they behave like buddies, sometimes they fight like siblings, sometimes they learn from each other, sometimes they behave like each others parents when they are down or fall ill. ...they are less romantic couples but they are  my ideal real life couples.....

The problem with the society even then and now is that they believe love between husband and wife means romance......but alas years have passed , technologies have changed but still there is no change in this belief.....

At some point physical aspect comes in the husband wife relation but they will reach that stage only with time and when love is there ....

Krishna and radha teaches the world that unconditional selfless love exists in this world and their relation isn't bound by any namesake relationship given by this facade society.....they are true soulmates....their love is beyond this materialistic life....eternal love..they can never be separated because they are one.....❤️

No ones love can ever be compared to their true love.....❤️...it's love❤️...they are beyond the boundaries of this society

Now coming to our show, what rudhita has for each other is nothing but pure love.....that love which always wishes the well being of the other one even if it's about risking their own life.....and both are responsibilities of each other.....but what they don't understand here is this sense of responsibility comes from the deep rooted love they have for each other...❤️bon can't understand this now since she is a child.....and ani is not understanding this due to certain reasons I strongly believe....

He is one who spend almost half of his life till now in London alone....there he has witnessed love means romance between a boy and girl.....he was even away from all his family members all these years....apart from that he lost his mother in his childhood....in the episode where the elderly ladies say that bon's pati babu loves her so much cant agree more...because it's his love his care that makes him do everything out of this world just to make her happy and comfortable in all the situations....but just like this elderly women, that mother who can make him realise this is missing in his life....

Subconsciously he thinks by accepting her vocally as wife, physical aspect comes into play....he is an absolute gentleman who has no such feelings towards a child......but he will realise that this sense of responsibility towards her is due to his pure love for her....and this love is beyond what the society expects from them....in that era people considered physical relation between husband wife to be called so.....that's where I believe ani will bring this change among people that husband wife means caring and respecting each other , working for each others well being , trust with each other etc. ....once he realises this he will make them understand that and she will support him too in changing people's wrong mindset...👍🏼

He needs to realise that love is always between them but keeps transforming its form with time .......and I believe this transformation is the crux of the show...

So sorry for the long rant🤣😳

Keep writing your views more😳

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Very well said and a very nice point to bring up.

Love is a sense of belongingness. When you love someone, you care for their happiness just how you would do for your own self. Their happiness and wellbeing becomes a reason for your own❤️

Yes, Ani already loves Bondita and it is evident from his actions. Even she loves him. But romance is something which is always confused with being in love. What people need to know is that romance is something which is an outcome of love and not the other way round ! 😆

So they already love each other ... when the right time comes they will develop romantic  feelings as well. 👍🏼

Thank you RiMi!

Exactly while I was primarily focused on Ani, Bon loves him too, despite no 'dil ki dhadkan thamna'. I will expand on this post more in a bit, based on today's episode as well.

@UL is so true!!