Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Aimsha

Lovely update will be there to hear more from you 

Thank youu so much!πŸ’•πŸ’•

I am working on a One Shot, will post it somewhere around 9ish!πŸ™ˆ

mahiaana thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Woah writing spree? Yes moma give us more.

I want to read more more and more on them..this much obsessed i have get with them. 

Kya kare khudki to koyi hein nahi..to inki parkar hi maan mein sukoon ajati hein πŸŒšπŸ€§πŸ˜‚ 

Jokes apart....you're doing a great job...capturing their characters perfectly with mini mini scenarios 

Keep writing on shakhi...πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ love you 😘

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Loved itπŸ₯° your write ups make me fall in love with these two a little more. This was so amazingπŸ™ˆβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Please do write more. Love reading your OSπŸ₯°β€οΈ

mahiii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiaana

Woah writing spree? Yes moma give us more.

I want to read more more and more on them..this much obsessed i have get with them. 

Kya kare khudki to koyi hein nahi..to inki parkar hi maan mein sukoon ajati hein πŸŒšπŸ€§πŸ˜‚ 

Jokes apart....you're doing a great job...capturing their characters perfectly with mini mini scenarios 

Keep writing on shakhi...πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ love you 😘

Thank youu so much Mahi!!!❀❀❀

Haan na...koi Shaurya jaise mil jaye toh it'll be so could but a girl can only dream lol.

I am updating another OS in about 10 minutes. Do give it a try too!πŸ™ˆ

mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepshiii

Loved itπŸ₯° your write ups make me fall in love with these two a little more. This was so amazingπŸ™ˆβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Please do write more. Love reading your OSπŸ₯°β€οΈ

Thank youu so much!πŸ’•

I'm updating another OS in about 5 minutes. Do give it a try if time permits!❀❀

Hey, reading an OS by you for the first time & I get it how you're driven by force to write more stories for ShaKhi, being a writer myself πŸ˜† It just happens when you like a couple or their dynamics a lot. Keep doing wonders with more such meaningful plots with sweet twists!

Tbh it felt as if I'm watching a SAAKK episode or 2. That's how intriguing the story was. I really liked the crisp dialogues of Anokhi in her defense & how Shaurya approached her calmly while trying to help her. Him acknowledging how Anokhi must reciprocate her feelings with time was nice to read. Do write more πŸ₯³

mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coffee_Chips

Hey, reading an OS by you for the first time & I get it how you're driven by force to write more stories for ShaKhi, being a writer myself πŸ˜† It just happens when you like a couple or their dynamics a lot. Keep doing wonders with more such meaningful plots with sweet twists!

Tbh it felt as if I'm watching a SAAKK episode or 2. That's how intriguing the story was. I really liked the crisp dialogues of Anokhi in her defense & how Shaurya approached her calmly while trying to help her. Him acknowledging how Anokhi must reciprocate her feelings with time was nice to read. Do write more πŸ₯³

Thank youu so much for your review and yes....I'm definitely hooked to this couple!πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

I have uploaded two more one shots titled Care and Birthday and a TS titled Guilty. Do try them too if time permits!πŸ’•πŸ’•

jhankarbeats87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 6

Loved this flirty Shaurya n hw he helped Anokhi. Do keep writing. πŸ˜ƒ

mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhankarbeats87

Loved this flirty Shaurya n hw he helped Anokhi. Do keep writing. πŸ˜ƒ

Thank youu so much!❀❀