Epi 205: Taken 1 - Inside the Fridge

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The episode starts with Ridhima thinking why everyone is behaving so weird and I don't know what to do. I can sense the danger outside and inside and the best is to hide in my room. Good decision. Lock the room, please. Chang says Vansh and the latter threaten Chang and says let me meet the new person also who betrayed me and who this person is --- dialogues next, remove the hoddie. Kabir gets up and switch off the lights and run away from the place. Seriously? - you should have caught him Vansh

Ridhima locked the room - finally, kuch akal aye isme. She says Vansh is also not present and anything might happen. She tries to drink water and the same number person call and she blocks the number - you should have done this before dear. She says Vansh please call me. Again Vansh running behind Kabir - Mafia running behind the police. Vansh shoots the bullet but misses - Oh man! Kabir slips and gets hurt on the forehead and he doesn't see Vansh and says I'm glad Vansh didn't see me. At the same time, Vansh catches him with the neck - wah! Ye hui na baat - Kudos! 

Someone knocks on Ridhima's door and she opens and sees a box and asks herself who kept this? But then she sees a phone ringing from the box - who is this RG? Ishani? The caller says just because you blocked the number, doesn't mean you can hide from us. Come soon or we will come to you and Ridhima says I'm not going do this and break the phone. Good and but I'm afraid. 

Vansh says I waiting for this moment and glad I caught you. Kabir hits Vansh and runs in a cab? Kya Vansh - when you met him, you could have grabbed his hoodie? And again his lines continue that you cannot run away from me. Kya yaar Vansh? Ridhima says until I'm in this room nothing is going to happen. Ridhima speaking to the baby and says I'm there with you even if your father isn't. She says Vansh I need you and you aren't present with me. I'm afraid and if you would have been this wouldn't happen. 

Maybe one day when he learns all this happened with you, Ridhima, I think the guiltiest person on the entire planet would be Vansh Rain Singhania. However, it's a request to makers that Vansh should know all this, you guys simply cannot hide this or cut her sufferings like how did in the past. Ridhima says I will fight to end and make sure I will keep you safe and if it is about your safety then I'm strong as your father. 

Vansh searches for a hoodie guy and he sees a mother saying to the police that you cannot take away my boy. That aunty says to the police I love my child more than anything in the world and Vansh says what are you thinking? You are also doing the same with Ridhima. How come you can give such punishment for your Ridhima and your baby. The police leave them and he realizes what he is doing and remembers all the lines Ridhima told him. He remembers the heartbeat. Vansh says my pain didn't allow me to see Ridhima's pain and I couldn't able to love my baby. Vansh asks if you can love Ridhima so much then how can hate your baby soo much? He says he is my baby and I'm his father and I did a grave mistake by not accepting the baby - Bhai saab ab akal ayi and that too seeing another mother fighting for her son but when Ridhima needed you - doesn't matter. Run to the house and save her yaar. 

Vansh says I need to ask forgiveness. My past will not hurt my present. Vansh calls Ridhima but she is unable to hear anything. Maybe RG has kept jammers so she won't be calling Vansh or anyone else. Vansh says I want to tell you something and Ridhima says I'm unable to listen to anything. Now, isn't the same thing they are repeating. Ridhima knowing Vansh is clear when Ragini is not in her hands and then Vansh thinks Ridhima betrayed him. So here Vansh realized about the baby and Ridhima's pain when things are not going to be good with Ridhima. So will Ridhima come back for revenge or that BTS is Vansh dream?

Vansh sits in the car and smiles saying I'm coming to accept our baby and you will be happy. Oh hello? Mafia ka war kya huwa? Angre and Chang? Ye kya hein? Happiness mein bhoolne ke bimari huwa kya? Sun rahe ho ya nahi? Vansh says I know this moment is going to be the best moment of life. Of course, she is going to be on the pyre when she is all alive - best moment tho hoga. Ridhima tries but no signal and she thinks shall I go out and call Vansh? 

She is getting calls from an unknown number but she doesn't lift. Ridhima says I will go out in the hall and call him and then I will come back. Ridhima comes down but sees no one. A person with a stick and black boots is walking towards her and Ridhima say why no signal in the hall? That person is RG. Arey signal chodo aur kamre mein jao meri bachi. Tumara kismat ka signal hamesha dhoka deti hein tumein - which is why don't trust Airtel girl's words that anywhere you will get a connection. Apni ghar mein connection nahi hein - jungle milega?

Ridhima is trying while RG is holding the stick and hits on Ridhima head. Ouch... Vansh you will  know about this person and kill him or her. Okay. Now CCTV of VR mansion - won't work hamesha ki tarah, Okay! So let's not raise this topic also. Vansh sees balloons and buys all. Abey jaa waha teri biwi ko kidnap kar raha hein. Vansh takes the balloons and smiles. This smile won't last my dear. Sad for you. He tries to call Ridhima but her phone is not working and he says I will tell Ridhima I'm ready to accept our baby and she will be happy. I don't know what going to happen. Tumara Waqt karab chal raha hein Vansh Rai Singhania. I don't understand when needed why all the people in the mansion goes gayab? 

Vansh drives saying I'm coming and I'm coming to you and our baby. I can feel the emotions of fatherhood and I'm ready to embrace the fatherhood and I will love this baby so much. You, I and the baby - our small family. Pehale jao and speed badao. Waha patha nahi kya honewala hein. Why do I feel Ridhima will stage her death the same as Vansh and leaves and this guy will dream about her - that BTS. 

Vansh is smiling and he says I'm damn excited for the baby. RG locks her fridge while some people are carrying her. Ye lakdi ghar ki har cheez mein set hothi yaar. Apart from glasses, plates, lunch boxes and bottles, har cheez ki andar fit hothi hain. Portable insaan hein. Bas bag ya fridge mein dalo aur niklo. Kabir comes and asks what is happening? Ridhima is trying to hit the box but the people say we got a phone from your house saying the fridge is not working so we came to pick it up. He asks who called you - good question, check the fridge yaar. With this scene Kabir is cleared from Ridhima's mind as RG I think so. As he is cross-questioning these people. 

Kabir says okay go and they try to leave. I mean seriously is this the same VR Mansion which we got introduced to? Like this is a joke mansion - sach mein. An outsider cannot do this. Either it is Ishani, Aryan and Chanchal planning or one from this trio is doing this. The people take away the box while Ridhima fighting. Wait Kabir stops to check while the people remove the knife. Ridhima try hard yaar. Kabir gets a call so he moves away and the people takes away the box. Kabir says I'm safe and Vansh didn't see my face. Is he speaking to Chang? Angre again you didn't your work - ye aur kaam. The day he does perfect it would be the 8th wonder of the world. 

Vansh says since the time I heard about the pregnancy I have hurt her. She tried to make sure I face my fears but I ran away from her. So upset that we couldn't see his PTSD talk with her. Upset that he didn't open up. I know not easy but this could have been a milestone episode - makers. Upset. Vansh thinks about the heartbeat and smiles. People will pray for the child and I got the happiness but then I ignored everything and was not able to see my baby at the time of sonography. Look dear, your repentance road is going to be so long - I feel this time. If she stages her death - I'm sure you will die in guilt and more when you will learn someone from your family did this. 

Vansh - please drive fast. Vansh says from today I will make sure not to repeat the same mistake. I will love them so much and I will give every happiness to my child.  I told drive speed but not seeing it in front - someone comes in the middle he gets hurt on the forehead. Ye forehead ka kya chakkar hein? Kabir got hurt at the same place and you too - brother - brother connection - Kava connection right? Ye tho hona hain

Wait, Ridhima is also bleeding from her forehead and Vansh feels why do I feel something happened with Ridhima? Vansh says it been so much time I left home, Ridhima will be waiting. Of course, she is waiting idiot - jao. Those people put her in the truck and say you done a good job. And the rest we will take care - someone says. They keep the fridge in the truck and says we have done what Vansh said and we will call him and inform Vansh. Ridhima thinks why these people are telling Vansh called them? He cannot do like this? Okay - so Ishani or Aryan whoever it is want to create such a rift between Ridhima and Vansh? 

Why do I feel it is Ishani because she feels Ridhima had taken her place? But seeing Ridhima back in the house through BTS with Ishani, maybe she will come back, but will she tell what happened with her or not? Ridhima loses her consciousness. Vansh remembers how Ridhima told about her pregnancy and cries thinking how he ignored her. Ab kya karo inn aasone ka? 

Okay - they are repeating the same. The way before he takes the jump Ridhima sees Vansh lighting diyas with her on the day of Diwali. Now Vansh saw her beside him sitting in the car. Ridhima asks what happened Vansh? Vansh says I'm wrong and I always scared of my past and when you told me I'm going to be a father I felt the same thing will happen to my child. I forgot that only a mother can heal the pain that I endured because of my father. Vansh says I remembered the pain caused by the father but I don't know the power of a mother. Honestly, Ridhima no one is much stronger than a mother. I hurt you so much and you stood with me. I know you can take the responsibility of this child all alone but as I'm the father - I want to be part of this responsibility if you can forgive me. Arey yaar jab aur jaha ye bolna hein waha tho tumari bulb chali nahi. 

Aur ab haat se nikal raha hein sab tho ye bashan kyu. I loved these lines but Vansh my dear - waqt nahi hein, Jao, please. Ridhima says bygones are bygones. Come home and everything will be fine - I promise. Vansh says I'm coming and I will set everything alright. Okay - a new line of Vansh - I will make things alright. Bus bolne mein - ab woh baat nahi hein. Hope we see the same in OTT - jaha Vansh ki life set hein aur woh tikh kar saktha hein. Vansh is smiling and says I'm coming and here Ridhima in an unconscious stage.

P:S - Either she will stage her death and leave or she will come back giving shock to the RG who is in the house. Over and above she will return as a different Ridhima, maybe. But we need to see whether they will repeat the same Misunderstanding track of Ridhima MU Vansh or stand with Vansh and fight with RG showing entirely something new - but Am I not hoping too much? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update 😊

This episode is looking like the episode before cliff jump....

Mamta ki mamta itni sachhi h ki Kabir kabhi bhi nahi pakda jata....ek baar sirf ek baar mein kya ho jata....😑😑😑

Is Vansh biopler????

anya2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

di i have a very chotu si request

can you go and replace that 

WORLD CLASS WRITER SHASHWAT RAI

Iya10again thumbnail

If show come to ott, we have to tolerate Kabir there also? Why can't makers end that character? Nothing against the actor, but watching Kabir's character is a waste of time for me and I want Riddhima and Vansh's story again to ott, not interested to watch Kabir's sides of story anymore. So I want only RiAnsh without any Kabir angle.

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think Chang's track is not over yet. 

Kabir ran away again

They should bring a separation track...AND Vansh should come to know what his family did with her........ Obviously it's a family member who is hurting her that too under Vansh's name. 

Separation track has a lot of potential to bring back old Vansh

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Tomorrow's episode Vansh realization and acceptance of baby was wonderful and Rrahul expressed fantastically as he would say in every iv personally he is excited to become a father. Soo enchanting and charming. 

As usual that worthless gang of Vansh got betrayed and kabu escaped and Vansh despite having gun can't you just shoot him by his leg and find him out. In order to continue favo glorification MYP continued hide and seek game as we expected. 

Vansh just like that left Aangre with chaang and heading towards home. I felt discontinuation in this sequence without finishing. Then I pacified myself its Immj2 famous for loopholes. 

Sister what do you think whether Dot chapter is over or will continue? But I personally expect to continue but I don't know. 

But I must say today's Vansh dialogue was fire πŸ”₯ 

"Badal sooraj ko chupaa sakta hai par mitaa nahi sakta". 

Don't what happens in upcoming episodes.

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Samee deja vu feeling  igot watching this episode, just like the cliff episode. R is running but V already  left with Kabir, here Vansh is running and R si kidnapped. 

Separation maybe on the lines. But I dont want R to misunderstand that V did this, the whole growth would go down the drain.

Hriday parivartan Vansh ka suddenly  but Rrahul portrayed it beautifully.

Chang ka kya hua πŸ€£

Edited by -Ayushi- - 3 years ago
Aziz01 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

They are repeating Vansh's cliff jump deliberately πŸ˜† because of OTT version I think (if the show will be revamped in OTT) but then what about date night ?? Everything is pointing towards more misunderstandings as result of separation or in these 2 weeks on TV they will try to show us happy ending of #Riansh with their baby !! ??

But whatever it is I will enjoy each and every episode on TV till last moment 

I will always love  my #Riansh aka #Rrahel no matter what πŸ˜­

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I must say all hail to Lakshman Rekha of Ridhimma which has the power to change Vansh's mind within 24 hours. Kithna asar hai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. 

I am watching this show only for Rrahul Sudhir and Helly Shah. Not for that stupid script of mamtu matha. RraHel are working hard yaar plzzzz. 

Arey yaar my sincere request to makers please revamp the script before entering into OTT. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Actors hardwork gets waste if you continue like this. 🀧🀧. 

Edited by Sgayuiyer - 3 years ago
Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna

Thanks for the update 😊

This episode is looking like the episode before cliff jump....

Mamta ki mamta itni sachhi h ki Kabir kabhi bhi nahi pakda jata....ek baar sirf ek baar mein kya ho jata....😑😑😑

Is Vansh biopler????

Exactly it’s just a replication of the episode before the cliff jump of Vansh now we need to know the outcome of this episode will be the same or anything different going to happen