Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Now when Maharashtra is having lockdown again God knows kya dikhayenge 

They only have budget for Parties.

Don't know maybe by this Sunday some announcement they might give and if it goes into lockdown I think the show will end on the TV itself - I feel. This can happen when the whole MH goes under lockdown. 

What budget issues I don't understand yaar. I mean they do spend a lot on parties and apart from that where they are spending? Everything happening in one whole house

Colours use to play Rising Super Stars on VOOT - only the songs which they have right on social media can be played which is what I know - basic knowledge. So if they want a dance sequence -maybe they can utilize those songs

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

Thats why I said its the mystery we have to solve.🤣🤣🤣

Well either some insider should say what this means or else we might not get the right answer for this high budget wala serial

Nephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Well either some insider should say what this means or else we might not get the right answer for this high budget wala serial

No we are never getting the answer,leave it.

🤣

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Don't know maybe by this Sunday some announcement they might give and if it goes into lockdown I think the show will end on the TV itself - I feel. This can happen when the whole MH goes under lockdown. 

What budget issues I don't understand yaar. I mean they do spend a lot on parties and apart from that where they are spending? Everything happening in one whole house

Colours use to play Rising Super Stars on VOOT - only the songs which they have right on social media can be played which is what I know - basic knowledge. So if they want a dance sequence -maybe they can utilize those songs

Yaar budget ki to mujhe bhi samajh nahi aayi.....the grandly way they decorate their sets each time may cost lakhs (as in normal  weddings these types of decoration happens and they costs 3-4 lakhs easily) Instead of decorating sets every now and then, they can spend money on outdoor shoots. Paise h lekin pata nahi h kaha use karein.😉

Yeh to vahi baat ho likhne ka talent to h(starting episodes) lekin pata nahi use kese karein....😅😅😅

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

No we are never getting the answer,leave it.

🤣

Of course - who will give answers about high budget wala serial? Maybe we should check with Indian finance minister Sitaraman 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna

Yaar budget ki to mujhe bhi samajh nahi aayi.....the grandly way they decorate their sets each time may cost lakhs (as in normal  weddings these types of decoration happens and they costs 3-4 lakhs easily) Instead of decorating sets every now and then, they can spend money on outdoor shoots. Paise h lekin pata nahi h kaha use karein.😉

Yeh to vahi baat ho likhne ka talent to h(starting episodes) lekin pata nahi use kese karein....😅😅😅

Yeah, we don't want everything to be done in exaggerating way. Like birthday parties and all. No, we don't want dates or see dances also. We want to see the content. Yes, we need romance but that doesn't mean spending so much on every stupid thing. 

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Fantastic update; epi belongs to Rhiddima...I am glad Vansh has accepted his baby...will he be in time to save Rhiddima or will she save herself.

Rhiddima doing a fantastic in edge fear driven role...I pray she will be just as good as Vansh if not better to protect her child...it would be horrendous is she is forced to abort her child as per epi tomorrow...

I hope she can survive this