Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: anya2005

di i have a very chotu si request

can you go and replace that 

WORLD CLASS WRITER SHASHWAT RAI

Hey ...okay but did I have written this and where 

can you just send me the link so that I can check myself I forgot basically when I have

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: S10DOT2

If show come to ott, we have to tolerate Kabir there also? Why can't makers end that character? Nothing against the actor, but watching Kabir's character is a waste of time for me and I want Riddhima and Vansh's story again to ott, not interested to watch Kabir's sides of story anymore. So I want only RiAnsh without any Kabir angle.

The series is between three people so if not kabir it could be some other else would be joining so no matter what it cannot be between two leads so that we need to bear Kabira with us even on OTT

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino

I think Chang's track is not over yet. 

Kabir ran away again

They should bring a separation track...AND Vansh should come to know what his family did with her........ Obviously it's a family member who is hurting her that too under Vansh's name. 

Separation track has a lot of potential to bring back old Vansh

Exactly and if go sake which I am not hoping if CCTV works and somehow he sees some odd person has hurt her that would leave him hurt badly and the separation itself would be great thinking that she got hurt in his absence so she left

if she have staged her death then it would be entirely different concept 

but seeing the house I think somehow she will come back maybe with different avatar Ridhima who hates vansh and this time he will be the Ridhima and try to win the relation

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer

Tomorrow's episode Vansh realization and acceptance of baby was wonderful and Rrahul expressed fantastically as he would say in every iv personally he is excited to become a father. Soo enchanting and charming. 

As usual that worthless gang of Vansh got betrayed and kabu escaped and Vansh despite having gun can't you just shoot him by his leg and find him out. In order to continue favo glorification MYP continued hide and seek game as we expected. 

Vansh just like that left Aangre with chaang and heading towards home. I felt discontinuation in this sequence without finishing. Then I pacified myself its Immj2 famous for loopholes. 

Sister what do you think whether Dot chapter is over or will continue? But I personally expect to continue but I don't know. 

But I must say today's Vansh dialogue was fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ 

"Badal sooraj ko chupaa sakta hai par mitaa nahi sakta". 

Don't what happens in upcoming episodes.

For now nothing will happen to the baby but in future we donโ€™t know we donโ€™t know whether the actors agreed to be parents on OTT so for now I think nothing will happen to the baby but future no idea

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

Samee deja vu feeling  igot watching this episode, just like the cliff episode. R is running but V already  left with Kabir, here Vansh is running and R si kidnapped. 

Separation maybe on the lines. But I dont want R to misunderstand that V did this, the whole growth would go down the drain.

Hriday parivartan Vansh ka suddenly  but Rrahul portrayed it beautifully.

Chang ka kya hua ๐Ÿคฃ

Heart change because of some others wife and not because of us if you can understand what I am intending to Say here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Rahul is amazing in portraying it but yes same feeling but letโ€™s see what theyโ€™re going to give the outcome of this because I think they also know somewhere that they are repeating the same version but situation is different so the outcome they should give different if they doesnโ€™t just they may fall again in the eyes of audience

arshisarun123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Hey ...okay but did I have written this and where 

can you just send me the link so that I can check myself I forgot basically when I have

she is basically saying to replace him to write the story for IMMJ2 i guess

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yar episode itna bura tha kya ki sab itne gusse mein hain? R we going to Ott? Mujhe Rahel chahiye. I know i am being selfish but Rahel and Riansh is the most needed. Content ka mein kya bolun!

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aziz01

They are repeating Vansh's cliff jump deliberately ๐Ÿ˜† because of OTT version I think (if the show will be revamped in OTT) but then what about date night ?? Everything is pointing towards more misunderstandings as result of separation or in these 2 weeks on TV they will try to show us happy ending of #Riansh with their baby !! ??

But whatever it is I will enjoy each and every episode on TV till last moment 

I will always love  my #Riansh aka #Rrahel no matter what ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Channel should say whether it is going on OTT or not until then we cannot keep hopes on actors confirmations because in a single day anything can happen so letโ€™s see we have only two weeks of time and what they are going to show to us in these two weeks and they should share confirmation or some official statement very soon

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer

I must say all hail to Lakshman Rekha of Ridhimma which has the power to change Vansh's mind within 24 hours. Kithna asar hai ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. 

I am watching this show only for Rrahul Sudhir and Helly Shah. Not for that stupid script of mamtu matha. RraHel are working hard yaar plzzzz. 

Arey yaar my sincere request to makers please revamp the script before entering into OTT. ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

Actors hardwork gets waste if you continue like this. ๐Ÿคง๐Ÿคง. 

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Lakshman Rekha

Everyone Is watching just because of those two people and if Mamta try to sabotage their characters then no matter it is on television or OTT the show cannot grab the audience

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshisarun123

she is basically saying to replace him to write the story for IMMJ2 i guess

I am still confused with her question and you confuse to me more than that๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚