Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahiaana thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Helloooo to mahiii from another mahi πŸ˜πŸ˜‹πŸ€© 

This was so nice and sweet yaar. And not at all it was out of character. I truly believe that shaurya is actually this much caring and sweet. Its just because of his past he's wearing this shell. So its not too ott to read a shaurya like this. Rather it feels like a fresh breath. 

Pyar to nahi hein abhi bhi...but caring bohut hein..to kya name du is ka? Ice pack wala love story? πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‚ shaurya bechara ice pack latey latey thak gaya phir bhi cheeks se sunjha huya nishan na gaya . Sach mein bohut maja aya shaurya ki caring side ko padke

And that last part πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚consulting doctor πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ flirty shaurya.  

Wish yeh khatam na hota....yeh shaurya chalta hi rehta to aur padne ko mil jata 😭 but koyi na will eagerly wait to read more of your stories on shakhi. 

Sending Love from mahi to another mahiii 😘😘😘

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So beautiful 

Especially when shaurya took care of anokhi 

anamika365 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Its a wonderful story!! And I am so glad you finished it soon, so theres a complete story to read! Very well written and a beautiful story!

I liked Shaurya’s character. Probably when the show’s Shaurya becomes more accepting of the family dynamic he will be a little more calmer and little less stern towards Anokhi. I think then he will be similar to your story. Anokhi is great too! She is firm while confronting her parents and also trying to be self-sufficient. 

Keep writing more, will look forward to it!

Edited by anamika365 - 3 years ago
aatiii thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Read and re-read this beautiful piece thrice. Absolutely soft and heart-warming. Even Shaurya doesn’t seem too out of character. This is the real shaurya- hidden somewhere in prof cool xD. looking forward to more stories by you. β€οΈ

Edited by aatiii - 3 years ago
mahiii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiaana

Helloooo to mahiii from another mahi πŸ˜πŸ˜‹πŸ€© 

This was so nice and sweet yaar. And not at all it was out of character. I truly believe that shaurya is actually this much caring and sweet. Its just because of his past he's wearing this shell. So its not too ott to read a shaurya like this. Rather it feels like a fresh breath. 

Pyar to nahi hein abhi bhi...but caring bohut hein..to kya name du is ka? Ice pack wala love story? πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‚ shaurya bechara ice pack latey latey thak gaya phir bhi cheeks se sunjha huya nishan na gaya . Sach mein bohut maja aya shaurya ki caring side ko padke

And that last part πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚consulting doctor πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ flirty shaurya.  

Wish yeh khatam na hota....yeh shaurya chalta hi rehta to aur padne ko mil jata 😭 but koyi na will eagerly wait to read more of your stories on shakhi. 

Sending Love from mahi to another mahiii 😘😘😘

Heyy Mahi!! Thank you so very much for your review, it does mean a lot to me. Also, if you want me to write on any prompt, do suggest!!❀❀

Sending lot's of love back at ya!πŸ’•

Edited by mahiii12 - 3 years ago
mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurveen

So beautiful 

Especially when shaurya took care of anokhi 

Thank youu so much!!πŸ’•πŸ’•

mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anamika365

Its a wonderful story!! And I am so glad you finished it soon, so theres a complete story to read! Very well written and a beautiful story!

I liked Shaurya’s character. Probably when the show’s Shaurya becomes more accepting of the family dynamic he will be a little more calmer and little less stern towards Anokhi. I think then he will be similar to your story. Anokhi is great too! She is firm while confronting her parents and also trying to be self-sufficient. 

Keep writing more, will look forward to it!

Thank youu bro! I think that too, I'm so looking forward to seeing Shaurya this caring for Anokhi!

Once again, thank you for reviewing!❀❀

mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aatiii

Read and re-read this beautiful piece thrice. Absolutely soft and heart-warming. Even Shaurya doesn’t seem too out of character. This is the real shaurya- hidden somewhere in prof cool xD. looking forward to more stories by you. β€οΈ

Thank youu so very much!!πŸ’•πŸ’•

mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GHKPM

Loved it...beautiful

Thank youu so much!❀

mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luilui

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°