Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahiii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Aimsha

Fabulous, would love to read more stuff from you waiting eagerly for the next update please do update 

Thank youu! I'm definitely going to write more on ShAkhi ❤❤

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantastic🤩 Loved it a lot🥰

Do update the next part soon❤️

mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepshiii

Fantastic🤩 Loved it a lot🥰

Do update the next part soon❤️

Thanks a lot!! The next part will be up by tomorrow!💕

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Awesome start..Very interesting beginning.. 

mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SapSur

Awesome start..Very interesting beginning.. 

Thank youu!!❤❤

MeeraWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I have no words to express how much I loved this piece on ShaKhi. ❤️

I wish if the show had a similar track. The chances of getting diverse ShaKhi scenes are high if Anokhi somehow get kicked out of that Vineet's house. 

Waiting for the next part 

mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeeraWrites

I have no words to express how much I loved this piece on ShaKhi. ❤️

I wish if the show had a similar track. The chances of getting diverse ShaKhi scenes are high if Anokhi somehow get kicked out of that Vineet's house. 

Waiting for the next part 

Thank youu so much❤❤ Ikr...I always feels that there are so less of ShAkhi scenes!!

mahiii12 thumbnail

PART 2

Reaching at the hospital, Anokhi sat on one of the benches right in front of Aastha’s room and Shaurya had gone somewhere. Shaan was siting right next to her.

“ Sir, how is Aastha ma’am? Did the doctors say by when she can leave from the hospital?” She asked Shaan who was in some trance.

“ No beta. But I believe that the doctors would want to keep her under observation for at least 2 or 3 more days.” He answered and then giving a small smile to her, walked in Aastha’s ward.

“ Miss Bhalla, here.” She heard Shaurya and looked at him to see him holding an ice pack. She looked at him quizzically as the bruise on her upper arm was old news for her.

“ For a girl as bright as you, sure you have some sort of partial retention issue.” He taunted her and slightly touched the ice pack to her arm.

“ Ohh.” Was her stupid reply before she took the ice pack from him. He was looking at her face very focused and she felt uncomfortable with his gaze so she let her few hair strands fall on her left cheek which Shaurya was looking at but he was taking none of that.

“ Anokhi, you cheek is terribly red. What has really happened with you? This bruise and this?” Shaurya asked, his voice softened, as he tucked those strands at the back of her ear again.

“ No….nothing sir, I told you that earlier that I just fell.” She immediately came up with something, a little too pleased with herself.

“ No Miss Bhalla, I believe that you told me about hitting your hand from a tree. I am not very sure though how exactly you managed to hit your cheek, in fact, both of your cheeks on a tree and then you fell or you fell and then accidently hit a tree?” He asked her, completely sarcastic but Anokhi was pretty shaken up to identify his sarcasm and took his words in literal sense.

“ The second option happened.” She replied, after calculating the odds of which was more realistic.

“ Do I look like a fool to you?” He asked, sternly this time and his eyes had lost their softness and he was back to being Mr. Rude.

“ What? Of course not sir.” Anokhi said, making a very small eye contact before looking away again as the ice pack was now on the cheek which her father had hit and she shivered a little, trying to remove it from her face but Shaurya was stern.

“ Don’t or this redness and soreness will start turning blue in a while. Your father hit you, didn’t he?” Shaurya asked, sounding outraged.

Anokhi didn’t have it in her to deny the accusation but she didn’t want to accept it either so she decided to stay silent but for Shaurya, it was a confirmation of his suspicion.

He continued to apply the ice pack on Anokhi’s face. She honestly wasn’t in her absolute senses. Too much had happened in one day and stuff, difficult to digest. Her parents, how could they? Her brother, how dare he and her Aastha ma’am, how she possibly be so selfless, she had promised her father that she would not take Raja bhaiya’s name and then there was Shaurya sir, why was he helping her. Why was he at her sister’s place? Why did he protect her, fight for her? She was used to fighting her own battles. No one had ever done that for her.

“ Why are you helping me sir? You hate me.” She asked and stated at the same time, this time she turned to look at him.

“ Miss Bhalla, it is my duty to help you and I don’t hate you.” He replied, very confident.

Anokhi scoffed at him lightly. Of course he hated her. He hated her right from the first they had met when she stood up for Aastha ma’am after the announcement of the winners and then the whole admission fiasco and after that ragging and molestation incident.

“ Do trust me, you wouldn’t have been here in SIAC had I hated you and I assure you that.” He commented, looking at her in the eye and for some reason, Anokhi got herself to believe him. He really had helped her in the ragging case and he certainly was helping her right now, not to mention the other time in the motel situation.

“ I am so sorry, I really am for what happened to your mother because of my family.” She apologized to him but little did she know that how terribly the man hated his mother.

“ None of it was your fault Miss Bhalla.” He tried to calm her down because he couldn’t bring himself to tell her the truth. She was already shaken enough and anyways, she had no business knowing it but somehow, he knew she will know the entire situation soon, just not right now.

They sat in silence for a while till the clock struck twelve and Anokhi’s cell phone went off. It was a video call from Neha and Rani, her friends from Kapurthala. It was her birthday today. She cut the call but they both were really persistent and kept on ringing again and again.

“ Take the damn call Miss Bhalla.” Shaurya instructed her, groaning at the tenth call she had declined.

“ No sir, I’ll talk to them later.” She said as the phone rang again.

“ Miss Bhalla, pick the phone up. I am not really up to hearing your phone ringing or vibrating all night.” He said and Anokhi had no option but to pick the phone up. She walked a few steps away and answered but as soon as her friends were in view, they screamed an extremely loud happy 20th birthday at her.

“ Happy happy birthday but you’re such an idiot Anokhi! Why weren’t you taking the call?” Neha shrieked and Anokhi cringed. The people around were now looking at her.

“ Neha, tone it down. I am in a hospital. Not really a happy time right now. Okay?” She whispered to her friends and then hung up after promising to explain the whole situation to them later and then walked to the bench, embarrassed.

She was depressed more than ever. It was her birthday and her family was not here with her. She was all alone. Usually on her birthdays at 12, her mother and her sister would make her cut home made cake while her daadi and father slept. They would sit together, talk a little before going to bed. Then she would talk to her friends all night, have fun and then in the morning, go to the temple and then  meet Aastha mam. It was like a routine but not anymore. Everything was screwed up.

“ Miss Bhalla…..Anokhi?” She heard someone shaking her shoulder slightly, breaking her trance and she immediately looked at the man sitting next to her, demanding her attention.

“ Yes….yes sir?” She asked, rubbing her eyes a little.

“ Come with me.” He instructed her and she looked at him, confused.

“ Now Anokhi and without absolutely any arguments.” He added before she could even utter a word. Sighing, she got up and followed him as they reached the hospital canteen.

“ What would you like to eat?” He asked, turning to her.

“ Nothing sir. I am not really hungry.” She told him honestly.

“ But I am, so Miss Bhalla, accompany me and tell me what do you want to eat?” He asked once again, not really leaving any room for protest.

“ I’ll have a chocolate.” She said, looking at the Dairy Milk silk.

“ Adult food Miss Bhalla. You can have your chocolate later.” He said, getting his professor tone back and she wanted to roll her eyes so bad but didn’t want to be disrespectful.

“ Fine….I’ll have a…...” Before she could decide, Shaurya was fed up and ordered two burgers.

“ Come on, sit.” He said as they took their seats and started munching on the burger.

“ Thank you sir.” She really was thankful to him for what he did today. It was almost overwhelming for her.

“ Wait here.” He said as he walked to the counter again and she got busy with her phone, in the middle of a debate with herself whether to call her di or not.

“ Here.” She heard Shaurya’s voice who was back by then and had got the said chocolate and two red velvet pastries.

“ Happy Birthday Anokhi.” He said, giving her one of his rare smiles.

“ Thank you sir.” She replied, smiling back as she took a bite of the pastry and in no time, they both had done eating. Then, putting the bar of chocolate in her bag, they both made way back to the benches they had occupied earlier.

Sitting in a comfortable silence, she kept looking back at her phone to see if her mother or sister were calling, but none. No one till a text dropped from her sister.

Happy Birthday my Nikki. Where are you? I am so sorry that I couldn’t stop you. Please tell me that you are safe. I will call you once I know your jiju is asleep.

The text immediately put a huge smile on her face. She knew that her Babli di wouldn’t be angry at her because she knew that her Nikki was right.

She texted her back telling her that she was fine and would call her in the morning.

Before she knew anything, she was falling asleep, her head leaning at the wall.

………………………………………………….

The next time she opened her eyes, she found her head resting on someone’s shoulder. She looked up to find that it was Shaurya’s shoulder she was sleeping and immediately sat straight.

“ I am…..I am sorry sir. I really didn’t mean to. It happened by mistake.” She started to panic and started to explain herself and stood up. How could she do this, it was so damn embarrassing!!

“ It’s alright Miss Bhalla. Don’t worry about it.” He said, as he held her by her shoulders slightly, managing to stop her. It’s wasn’t such a big issue anyways.

“ As I had expected, your cheek is getting slightly bruised. Wait here while I get an ice pack.” He asked her and walked away as she saw Shaan exiting from Aastha’s ward.

“ Beta, your Aastha ma’am wants to see you.” Shaan told Anokhi as the two of them went inside the room.

“ How are you feeling now ma’am?” Anokhi asked, bending next to the foot of the bed, looking at Aastha.

“ I am completely alright Anokhi…..” But before she could continue, Anokhi, broke her.

“ Of course you are not ma’am. You were shot.” She muttered, stroking her mam’s head a little.

“ Happy birthday Anokhi. May you have all he happiness in the world and you continue to manage putting a smile on everyone’s face. I am proud of you.” Aastha kissed Anokhi’s forehead and Anokhi smiled.

“ Okay, just between you and me, you are my most favorite student.” She confessed, making her chuckle a little.

Aastha looked really tired so Anokhi made her sleep again and then got up.

“ Happy birthday beta.” Shaan sir said, gently keeping a hand on her forehead.

“ Thank you sir. You stay here with Aastha ma’am, I’ll go and get some tea for you.” Anokhi said and Shaan nodded his head, thanking her as she walked out of the ward where she saw Shaurya walk towards her with an ice pack.

“ Here you go Miss Bhalla.” He extended the ice pack towards her and she took it.

“ Sir, I’m going to get some tea for Shaan sir. Do you want something?” She asked, looking at him.

“ Why don’t you sit here and try to treat yourself first Miss Bhalla because that cheek is going to be really bad very soon. I will get tea for dad.” He made her sit as she put the pack on her cheek and he walked away again for tea.

She was tending to her cheek which was stinging bad when she completely zoned out. Where is she going to live and what is she going to do about everything. She will have to get a part time job very soon because they was not really left with much money and she couldn’t ask anyone, not that she wanted to. She wanted to be independent now but as much as it was an exciting thought, it was also scary. How will she survive alone and who will give her a job which pays enough for her to take care of herself.

“ Miss Bhalla, I can’t even trust you to take care of yourself.” She heard Shaurya’s voice and looked at him, confused. What did she she now?

He sighed, sitting down right next to her and took the ice pack out of her hands and pushed her hair away from her face, slightly dabbing the ice pack, as she filched because of the pain.

“ Try to stay still. You don’t really have an option but to apply this.” He schooled her as she nodded and he continued to do what he was doing.

“ Your hostel accommodation has been taken care of Miss Bhalla, you can move in this afternoon.” He told her and the smile on her face was just worth every trouble that he had to take to get a room for her but the smile was short lived as a frown replaced it.

“ Sir, how much is the hostel fees?” She asked, looking at him, scared.

“ Miss Bhalla, you are a scholarship student. The only fees that you have to pay was the college entrance fees. Everything else is taken care of.” He replied in a no nonsense tone as a look of relief passed on her face.

“ Thank you sir.” She thanked him, giving him the best smile that she should muster up.

“ Anokhi, the rate at which you have been saying thank you to me for the past twelve hours, are you sure that you’re alright? We are at the hospital, you just have to tell me that you are feeling unwell and I’ll make an appointment with a good doctor here who could check you.” Shaurya teased her and she blushed, looking away.

Maybe things won’t be as bad as she thought. She will figure this out, she was sure that she would now and besides, with a little help around in the form of Shaan sir, Aastha ma’am, Babli di and Shaurya sir, it can’t be impossible now, can it?

“ I’m still awaiting confirmation Miss Bhalla, do you need a doctor?” Shaurya teased her once again and a laugh escaped her lips as she nodded her head in a no, earning a smile from one of the most rare smiling people in the word, Mr. Shaurya Sabarwal.

THE END.

So guys…this is the last part. I hope you like this one. I know that Shaurya is a little out of character in here but I really wanted to bring the soft and caring side of him in this. Do let me know what you think about this Two shot and you can also suggest me themes on which you want me to write about our very own ShAkhi. I will definitely try and post more one/two shots this week. Please do review, it really means a lot!!

See you all soon. Bye!❤❤

Edited by mahiii12 - 3 years ago
Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This was honestly such a sweet story. Very heart warming. Loved it ❤️

mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fahmida21

This was honestly such a sweet story. Very heart warming. Loved it ❤️

Thank you again!!💕💕