Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Priya12000

I am so confused..πŸ™ˆ but i think they r heading for a revenge track..

This time it would be Ridhima revenge more or less a mother revenge over her husband but in season one also I think they have showed same kind of a track right Aarohi things deep had pushed her from the cliff which led to the miscarriage so he killed the child

Abhyudaya thumbnail

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I feel some how the rg person will show things in such a way to riddhima that it ll look like ot was vansh who did all those things..maybe she will lose her child and she ll feel vansh is responsible and maybe come for revenge..but that bts pic is putting pani in my plans πŸ™ˆ

As per the precap I think she will blame Vansh for everything until unless he come and save her or she knows somehow but the BTS picture if you see the picture very clearly it is like Ridhima is feeling little uncomfortable in his arms if you can just zoom the picture I might be wrong also but I felt that

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Yeah..this burning her alive will stretch till Tuesday most probably and i feel the bts pic is dream maybe..but i am always wrong so no ideaπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

We don’t know what they are going to show maybe she will stage her death and then make sure everyone believes she dead and Vansh maybe having this dream dance sequence

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna

Ye DD3 k liye jo cruise party wali dress pahni h vo sirf promotion k liye h ya show me bhi pahnenge??

I hope starting se start ho....means Riddhima is suffering from SCHIZOPHRENIA (living a delusional life) 

But these things can happen in my dreams only.πŸ₯Ί

Vese mein normal Separation track se bhi kaam chala lungi if they'll show obssessed Vansh and Riddhima not willing to go with him so that we can witness his desperation. 

Maybe the last para might turn true as Ridhima is angry or seeks revenge and he turn obsessive or so 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: piccola1

I think Angre is going to back stab Vansh..lets see.

Monday episode says all 

Priya12000 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

As per the precap I think she will blame Vansh for everything until unless he come and save her or she knows somehow but the BTS picture if you see the picture very clearly it is like Ridhima is feeling little uncomfortable in his arms if you can just zoom the picture I might be wrong also but I felt that

Yeah i thought it would be revenge..vansh's silence is becoming unbearable for her and riddhima might come to a conclusion that he is behind all this..but yeah that bts scene is confusing

I actually thought it was helly..maybe she was eating something and thats why that reaction..

Roudy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Hey yeah even I felt the same around 730 then realised it’s sunday so there is no episode but after seeing the precap I feel she will come back for the revenge but without a confrontation will she start the revenge would you think so

I don't think riddhima will be believe vansh behind all this instantly, their love and trust quotient is much stronger than before, if u see even kabir manipulation thou hits right strings  still riddhima brushes them off and gives back to him. Riddhima will give benefit of doubt on the matter that's what I feel. Considering riddhima's character I feel she will confront him however it depends how vansh will take the matter seriously, rather than brushing it off by walking away. What I feel is revenge/separation track will start on the OTT platform, they might end on TV with both riddhima's parents truth out infront of her as well as maybe miscarriage along breaking and shattering riddhima totally.  

Edited by Roudy1 - 3 years ago
Abhyudaya thumbnail

Yeah i thought it would be revenge..vansh's silence is becoming unbearable for her and riddhima might come to a conclusion that he is behind all this..but yeah that bts scene is confusing

I actually thought it was helly..maybe she was eating something and thats why that reaction..

Yeah don't know dear 

What they are going to show 

Like I feel two things ... either due to understanding until.now she might not blame him but then will try to solve everything why someone wants yo blame him or it cam be such that she will put all the blame on him 

Confused totally  

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roudy1

I don't think riddhima will be believe vansh behind all this instantly, their love and trust quotient is much stronger than before, if u see even kabir manipulation thou hits right strings  still riddhima brushes them off and gives back to him. Riddhima will give benefit of doubt on the matter that's what I feel. Considering riddhima's character I feel she will confront him however it depends how vansh will take the matter seriously, rather than brushing it off by walking away. What I feel is revenge/separation track will start on the OTT platform, they might end on TV with both riddhima's parents truth out infront of her as well as maybe miscarriage along breaking and shattering riddhima totally.  

If start separation on ott good. But yes the separation better be organically them misunderstanding because that repetitive of first phase where Vansh mu Ridhima