Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vampgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Priya12000

Female lead's revenge are usually Better received by the audience then male lead's revenge...a lot of People are actually waiting for it since the revenge track.

Vansh's revenge track was poorly executed and people could not handle the torture fl in the hnds of the male lead himself. But i feel they ll have a different opinion if its the fl doing all that..

And most importantly we clearly want to see riddhima taking revenge on the selfish raisinghanias except dadi and sia.

I really feel they are heading towards separation and from ott it ll have a fresh start after leap kind of thing.

True, I would love to see Riddhu taking revenge on all those Rai Singhania but Vansh...idk he is fine now. 

If they start with brutal revenge from her side where Vansh is included in this then fd will divide between fans supporting Vansh vs fans supporting Riddhu.

Though Vansh is also at fault, he hid her parents truth🤪

Eternalallure thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Vampgirl

No revenge track please. Writers can't handle a revenge track. 

I was waiting for Vansh's revenge track. I thought it will be creative like he knows she is innocent, still wants to punish her for her blunders. That would have been fun. But they destroyed Vansh's character there.

Ab Riddhima ka revenge track start kiya toh...god knows kya kachra kar de.

Separation is fine...I think she may fake her death to save the baby, and leave VR Mansion. 

Not sure but aur kya hadh par kar sakti hai Riddhu...

Hopefully we will get our old or more savage Vansh back

True, yaar! No revenge track, please! And, revenge for what? On other Raisinghanias it is somewhat understandable, but not vansh. That would be illogical and hard to digest for me. And, I also can't see Riddhu being vengeful. That's not her character. Separation I can take but not another meaningless revenge saga between Riansh.