Jio tv Spoiler for 27 February

Posted: 3 years ago

27 Feb. : Riddhima wants Vansh to save her from being taken to the clinic, against her wishes. Meanwhile, Vansh arrives at warehouse to nab the person who cheated him.

So according to the spoiler, I think major things will happen on Monday.

Yarr which hospital forced a normal pregnant for abortion? Hospitals don't do kidnapping or forcing in the name of treatment. Doctor & hospital do lots of questionable things but these things noo yr.

Originally posted by SexyPotato

Yarr which hospital forced a normal pregnant for abortion? Hospitals don't do kidnapping or forcing in the name of treatment. Doctor & hospital do lots of questionable things but these things noo yr.

Actually those people are not from any hospital, they are working under the RG person and their work is to threaten Riddhima about the baby.

Originally posted by Drna

Actually those people are not from any hospital, they are working under the RG person and their work is to threaten Riddhima about the baby.

Oh accha. I've read update. She got a call from hospital & they threatened her.

Originally posted by SexyPotato

Bhaade ke tattu hain.... Hospital ke log nai😆

Are they heading for revenge track from Riddhima..i feel like the blame will fall on vansh and Riddhima will hold him responsible for her child's death maybe..and a small leap and then she comes back for revenge

I feel the red gloves is ishani !! 

Itna aatayachar wohi kar sakti hai !!

Chachi aur aryan are shown just to manipulate the audience .

Agar Kabir hoga red gloves , toh woh riddhima ko marne koshish nahi  kar tha ( they were doing her funeral rituals) , Unless and until he has split personality disorder.

Edited by Max789 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Priya12000

Are they heading for revenge track from Riddhima..i feel like the blame will fall on vansh and Riddhima will hold him responsible for her child's death maybe..and a small leap and then she comes back for revenge

No revenge track please. Writers can't handle a revenge track. 

I was waiting for Vansh's revenge track. I thought it will be creative like he knows she is innocent, still wants to punish her for her blunders. That would have been fun. But they destroyed Vansh's character there.

Ab Riddhima ka revenge track start kiya toh...god knows kya kachra kar de.

Separation is fine...I think she may fake her death to save the baby, and leave VR Mansion. 

Not sure but aur kya hadh par kar sakti hai Riddhu...

Hopefully we will get our old or more savage Vansh back

Originally posted by Max789

I feel the red gloves is ishani !! 

Itna aatayachar wohi kar sakti hai !!

Chachi aur aryan are shown just to manipulate the audience .

Agar Kabir hoga red gloves , toh woh riddhima ko marne koshish nahi  kar tha ( they were doing her funeral rituals) , Unless and until he has split personality disorder.

Yes, even I feel the same it's Ishani. But there are working together. The evil trio😡

Originally posted by Vampgirl

No revenge track please. Writers can't handle a revenge track. 

I was waiting for Vansh's revenge track. I thought it will be creative like he knows she is innocent, still wants to punish her for her blunders. That would have been fun. But they destroyed Vansh's character there.

Ab Riddhima ka revenge track start kiya toh...god knows kya kachra kar de.

Separation is fine...I think she may fake her death to save the baby, and leave VR Mansion. 

Not sure but aur kya hadh par kar sakti hai Riddhu...

Hopefully we will get our old or more savage Vansh back

Female lead's revenge are usually Better received by the audience then male lead's revenge...a lot of People are actually waiting for it since the revenge track.

Vansh's revenge track was poorly executed and people could not handle the torture fl in the hnds of the male lead himself. But i feel they ll have a different opinion if its the fl doing all that..

And most importantly we clearly want to see riddhima taking revenge on the selfish raisinghanias except dadi and sia.

I really feel they are heading towards separation and from ott it ll have a fresh start after leap kind of thing.