Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fallen-Embers thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Talis

Kanga's twitter is going to be crazier than usual.

I really hope she gets exposed as the so called imposter (Identify Theft is a crime) since she can't be arrested for stalking.  But tracking anything from almost 7 year old events seems highly unlikely - especially with her phone and computer allegedly meeting their convenient deaths in 2016.

There was no imposter, right? 

Coz as far as I am concerned, never seen those imposter's mails unlike Rangoli who had "seen it with her own eyes." We haven't seen anything from Kangana till now coz dog ate the homework. ðŸ¤ª

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ktptalks

I don't understand why again hrithik has to go through this again???? He is the one who is being harassed by her

That's sadly how it generally happens with victims. They sometimes even have to have a confrontation with their abuser.

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Aare bhai Twitter ji apne servers ko majboot banao. Koo koo ben aa rahi bakwas thopne

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

What I don’t get is, why were they communicating through emails when: 

1. They know each other in person 

2. They live in the same town

3. They both have a cellphone 

4. It’s 2016 and WhatsApp, Viber, etc. are readily available 

I don’t believe Kangana one bit. Her mouth has been running for ever now.

Edited by DaddyMarvel - 3 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel

What I don’t get is, why were they communicating through emails when: 

1. They know each other in person 

2. They live in the same town

3. They both have a cellphone 

4. It’s 2016 and WhatsApp, Viber, etc. are readily available 

I don’t believe Kangana one bit. Her mouth has been running for ever now.

Kangana started this whole "email, email" thing. Hrithik countered it. My guess is that at the end of this all it will be found that Kangana was behind Hrithik's fake email and she tried to play an elaborate game to either get him to marry her or to give her some type of power over him forcing him to give her movies or stuff. He is well-connected in the industry.

It's probably why she used email instead of Whatsapp or Viber or anything else. Email is easier to fake.

I just hope that this finally all gets cleared. Just when you think it's clear and done, it comes back.

Fallen-Embers thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Kangana started this whole "email, email" thing. Hrithik countered it. My guess is that at the end of this all it will be found that Kangana was behind Hrithik's fake email and she tried to play an elaborate game to either get him to marry her or to give her some type of power over him forcing him to give her movies or stuff. He is well-connected in the industry.

It's probably why she used email instead of Whatsapp or Viber or anything else. Email is easier to fake.

I just hope that this finally all gets cleared. Just when you think it's clear and done, it comes back.

That is, if the ID even existed in the first place. 

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Fallen-Embers

That is, if the ID even existed in the first place. 

Well some ID existed because the previous investigation team did find evidence of a lot of emails. That is before Kangana's laptop and phone went into the black hole.

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Given her recent stint as her political party’s unofficial spokesperson, I have no doubts that she has been lying throughout. Yes, I hope it clears too.

She will do anything to be relevant and visible in the news. 

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Well some ID existed because the previous investigation team did find evidence of a lot of emails. That is before Kangana's laptop and phone went into the black hole.

They had evidence of one e-mail sent by the reported imposter ID/e-mail.  The one Rangoli forwarded to Hrithik.  Reportedly CYBER CRIME was able to trace it back to to the U.S. and no further since Kanga would not give access to her electronics and other e-mails allegedly sent to her.

The other e-mails in evidence - 3,000+ of them are those one sided, unanswered  stalking e-mails Kangana then proceeded to send to Hrithik after she got his correct business e-mail.  He sent them all unopened to Spam (all this verified by Forensics by a private company and then Cyber Crime) until she started texting him with threats and trying to phone him which lead him to finally filing the complaint against the Imposter hoping it would stop Kangana.  It did.  The e-mails stopped but the planted blind items and rumors continued until she went public with her silly ex statement in 2016.

Fallen-Embers thumbnail

Originally posted by: Talis

They had evidence of one e-mail sent by the reported imposter ID/e-mail.  The one Rangoli forwarded to Hrithik.  Reportedly CYBER CRIME was able to trace it back to to the U.S. and no further since Kanga would not give access to her electronics and other e-mails allegedly sent to her.

That mail can be viewed by the public?