Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Next track -

Everyone happy and start preparing for the wedding. Randheer will be severely injured and saved but won't be able to walk on his own and will need crutches. I guess Radha will save him. He will feel that he doesn't deserve Amrit now and will start to distance himself from her. Role reversal of what we have seen till now. Amru will run behind him. She will be able to make him stand him own his own feet and walk without support. Everyone happy. 

(Thanks to Zaan for that story, which helped me again predict something) 

Iske baad please makers daya kardo let them get married before partition bomb. 

Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Loved this contrast... Har zamaaney mein aise log hote the who just wanted love and happiness.... Unfortunately they too becomes victims of hatred. 😭

Phoenix100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

https://twitter.com/IamSaba/status/1368993441372311553

Kissan, majdoor, sab banna hai isko, par newspaper publishing aur radio ka kaam toh chhod dena hai ye bande ko 😈😆

Ullu laal ko bhool gaya banda😆

Phoenix100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Next track -

Everyone happy and start preparing for the wedding. Randheer will be severely injured and saved but won't be able to walk on his own and will need crutches. I guess Radha will save him. He will feel that he doesn't deserve Amrit now and will start to distance himself from her. Role reversal of what we have seen till now. Amru will run behind him. She will be able to make him stand him own his own feet and walk without support. Everyone happy. 

(Thanks to Zaan for that story, which helped me again predict something) 

Iske baad please makers daya kardo let them get married before partition bomb. 

Hope they are married before partition and let them have a few moments of happiness. 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow99

I think he has forgotten that once upon a time he was a editor and ran a newspaper. Hope he remembers soon smiley36

RR:

Think, think, think! | Cute winnie the pooh, Winnie the pooh friends, Pooh bear

Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123

Ullu laal ko bhool gaya bandasmiley36

Edited by nautankitadka - 3 years ago
ananya3129 thumbnail

I loved that letter part. He ran behind her as soon as he read that letter written by his Ranjhan ❤️

ananya3129 thumbnail

I want continuation of letter scene also. She came back, he went after her, uske baad kya. Tomorrow we will get aftermath of this fire incident. May get some AmDheer moments. So I want the continuation of this scene

StarryNight55 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Yaad aa jayega aab. Bauji man gaye na. Now he will be back as editor of "Navhind Samachar".

I’m looking forward to the return of editor Raizada 

Edited by Rainbow99 - 3 years ago
StarryNight55 thumbnail

This is an appreciation post on Gracy as Amrit. She is portraying the different shades of Amrit really well. They way she got excited when her mum suggested she can go give lunch to Randheer. Being all shy and blushing while hearing about Randheer’s desire of having his wife bringing him lunch to her acting as a assertive wife when giving him the box with her love letter 

StarryNight55 thumbnail

Randheer’s desperation to save Amrit and his attempts to try and wake her up was shown really well. He gets given really good dialogues and Zaan’s dialogue delivery is just as amazing 

The emotional scene of him and Pagdi uncle was also really good 👍🏼