Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Tris03

The shahi mohollah scene was horrible👎🏼 and i am scared about the upcoming story after watching the precap...Again Mogar has something to do with this🤔 It is frustrating to watch her being everywhere and spoiling Randheer's efforts. The paan scene was so cute❤️ but again mogar came and spoiled it too🤔

Rab Rab has become a ghostni. She can travel everywhere, listen through walls and has supernatural powers now apparently.

ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am posting good scenes here other than that it was a 🤬 episode.

They are giving too much screen space to Pagdi and Mogar. 

StarryNight55 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Putting aside the rest of the drama we got today I’d like to appreciate Zaan and Gracy for the paan scene. There were no dialogues but there expressions were spot on and their  eyes did all the talking. Not many actors could have done that scene as beautifully as they did. Talented duo indeed 

Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This trp pressure is spoiling the show yaar.

Ye mere saath hamesha kyu hota hai.

😭I hope they get a chance to show their original story.

A show on Sitara from same PH ,there they changed the original concept n are showing stupid tracks.I hope we are spared.

Can't watch Randhir being a itv FL

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lee_14

And lalaji will blame Randhir once again,today too he said thank God brij didn't go to such a place in his intoxicated state,n spoil khandaan ka naam.

Comment here on your displeasure: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5211795?pn=2

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Grahan ko grahan lag gaya 😐

Edited by nautankitadka - 3 years ago
dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya3129

They are keeping their bad Fridays trend intact. Just the 1st two weeks Fridays were great. After that every Friday they add more drama. 

Hum marr jayenge 😷

ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Rab Rab has become a ghostni. She can travel everywhere, listen through walls and has supernatural powers now apparently.

She is omni present. She has bribed that Zohra to defame Randheer. Just hope this horrible drama gets over by Tuesday and this bauji manao track also ends by next week.

Tuesdays are AmDheer days. So I am hoping this to be over by Tuesday and we get good AmDheer content on Tuesday.

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Randheer the savior 💕

Edited by nautankitadka - 3 years ago
StarryNight55 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

AmDheer quote of the day is ‘agar aapke haatho ne iss chand ko maila kar diya hota toh mere pyar ki kasam iss kothe pe kisiko maaf nahi karta’ ❤️

Randheer getting amazing dialogues as always