ShaKhi SS: Tum dard Ho | Part III | Page 4 | 17/03

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

My take on Shakhi in Alternate Universe. All characterization are my imagination and doesnt match with the current show or track.

Cover by Leenaaa

Chapter One

After a painful psychology class, I was taking a break. Ritika was continuously talking about the guys he saw the other day in the class. Some maths genius or whatever.

Honestly, I was trying to overcome the headache I was having since morning and to top it all my psychology professor made my day even worse by cancelling my assignment. He gave me 24 hrs grace, that’s what he calls it, to complete it. Ridiculous!

I was extremely uneasy since morning. Probably it’s the pancake. I opened the water bottle cap to sip some water. The moment the water hit my tongue suddenly the entire world started spinning. I quickly ran towards the classroom door to go to the washroom. Anyhow I managed to shift others those who came in the way but then I almost bumped into the hard wall.

Unable to figure out what happened I grabbed hold of it. How come the wall is going up and down? Wait! That’s not any wall.

Before I could control my nausea I threw up in front of the so-called wall.

Okay, it was a guy, a very handsome guy in a black t-shirt.

My eyes flew open thinking of the mess I could have done to his shirt. Okay fine, to him. But since his reflex was strong he jumped back and no damage was done.

Shit!

I looked at him and he looked at me. He was strangely calm. His dark orbs narrowed, I could see flashes of something moving across his eyes. I don’t know what. Probably he must be thinking I was clumsy.

I gave him a very stupid smile unable to decide what else to do and said hi!

“Hmm” came the answer with a very confusing glare.

“I am a newbie in the collage, Anokhi”, with that I extended my hand.

He gave me a stern look and then very reluctantly said hi!

“Oops, I am so sorry for keeping you here”, I said sheepishly.

Moving aside I gave him the way.

He seemed very quiet. His movement slow. Unlike the guys of his age. There isn’t any excitement in his eyes. They are deep and penetrating. Almost scary. But I wasn’t scared.

~

Shaurya

Is that her? I wondered. It can’t be. She looked so different. But she just now said her name. Another! Yes, it’s her. I didn’t expect her to look like this. I frowned as she kept on blabbering. I had a different image of hers. She is way more animated of liking. I thought she was unfit and lazy kinds when i saw her application which is why I wasn’t keen on welcoming her to the basketball team. She doesn’t look fit enough to be in the team. But this girl... well now that I have her in the team I have to accept and work on it.

She moved aside and I walked towards the classroom. I was already late but then who is going to stop me from entering the class. After all, I am what I am.

Part II Page 2

Part III Page 4

Edited by Koeli - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago