Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Aimsha

Lovely update and a new story i am really happy to be  a part of this Fandom

thank you so much 

Koeli thumbnail

Part II

I chewed on my chicken and corn sandwich as I waited for someone named Shaurya. When the principle introduced me to other athletes, I could hear some no so welcoming whispers from them. Well, who cares really? I know I am good and I am going to prove it to the whole university very soon. Other students with whom I got introduced left as soon as principal sir left making faces. Then I decided to finish my tiffin or else mom is going to kill me when I am home.

It has been almost half an hour and there is no sign of Mr. Shaurya. I cleaned my hand and decided to do some warm up before this guy comes who apparently is going to take my session. I opened my jacket and flexed my arms before hitting the ground. I did here come cat calls but that doesn’t bother me. I find it very kiddish so I ignored them. To be honest I didn’t want to get into any argument on the first day of my collage. I went near the running track and made myself comfortable near a bench. I kept my water bottle after sipping some water from it and then started to stretch.

It was about fifteen minutes when I saw a man enter the field with some students. Other students present there try to block their path, but the man asked them to move to which they didn’t say anything. The Man caught me watching him. He walked towards the mid field and with a hand gestured called me. I think this is Mr. Shaurya. The guy looked like a coach instructing his students. I wore my hoodie and went to meet him. He asked my name and other details. Visibly he seemed pretty impressed with me which is what I was expecting as well. He asked me to join other students whom he was training. Excited I went and introduced them to me. They seemed really friendly. Other students who were standing outside the field were discussing something pointing towards me. They had a very serious face for some reason and from their expression I could make out that they resented these athletes with whom I was training.

I was accelerating towards the basket dribbling the ball and was about to basket it when a pair of strong hand lifted me up effortlessly and tossed me on the ground. That is not allowed. I shouted, hey! That’s against the rules Mister. The guy whoever I was caught the ball that I threw to basket and turned towards me. Damn! That the same good looking guy I collided today in the morning. He narrowed his eyes towards me and then his gaze shifted.

“Everyone, out right now from the court. And you”, he looked at me setting his cap, “get out right now.”

What the actual f*ck is? I thought. How can he be so rude? And who the hell does he think he is? And where is Shaurya Sir? I tried to look for Shaurya Sir, but he was already leaving the court. I wondered why?

“I won’t leave the court and who are you to order me? Principle Sir as asked me to practice as I am in the collage team”.

He threw the ball towards me which I caught. “Really?” he tilted his head with a smirk. That’s not the collage team you are practicing with Miss Wannabie.

How dare he insults me like that in front of the entire collage?

“If you don’t leave right now Miss, I will remove you from this court without your consent. Then don’t play the victim card later”.

“In the morning I thought you are a decent guy. But I was wrong. You are utter rude and snob”.

“Keep your adjective with you Miss. I don’t have time to talk to you. If you don’t leave in the count of 10 seconds, I am going to pick you up and throw you out of the premises.”

“I want to see you try that”, I challenged. He is pressing all the wrong buttons and I refused to get intimidated by him.

10, he looked at me

9, I met his gaze with equal fierce.

8, He stepped towards me.

7, I stepped towards him refused to be intimidated.

6, He took the ball from my hand.

5, I crossed my arms placing my foot near his.

4, He threw the ball behind him to basket.

3, I clapped mocking his move.

2, He called out stopping other students who came near me which a hand gesture.

1, “And I am…..” I couldn’t finish when he picked me up by my butt and walked across the field and dumped my right outside the gate. I landed on the ground with a thud.

“Out, right now.”

“How dare you…. Whatever your name is. I will complain to Mr Shaurya about you”. I shouted on him feeling agitated.

“I would like to see you try that Miss. Because….” He came close to me “…for that you have to come to me to complain about myself I guess. And, I promise you that you are never going to train under me.” With that he turned to leave closing the gate on my face. Whatever I wanted to say didn’t come out from my mouth as I read the name behind his basketball jersey. “Shaurya no. 10”

Shit!

Part III Page 4

Edited by Koeli - 3 years ago
chinnu_kaku thumbnail

what a hell beautiful OS..my god..i am in love with this shaurya❤️

Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinnu_kaku

what a hell beautiful OS..my god..i am in love with this shaurya❤️

thank you

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Super interesting story so far! I loved the unusual way they met at first and their second meeting was gold ❤️ Looking forward to the next part and how the story unfolds! 

Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

Super interesting story so far! I loved the unusual way they met at first and their second meeting was gold ❤️ Looking forward to the next part and how the story unfolds! 

thank you so much for enjoying my story :) I hope to make it interesting 

RainOfDew thumbnail

Nice one

This Shaurya is a complete jerk🤔Hope Anokhi give him back😆

Cont soon

Shivikafan2 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣shaurya no. 10 lol really want to read the next part
deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely update❤️ This Shaurya is 🤪 This story seems really interesting as both of them are stubborn😂🤪

Can’t wait to read the next part🙈❤️

Thanks for the pm🤗

Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ariyatogether

Nice one

This Shaurya is a complete jerk🤔Hope Anokhi give him back😆

Cont soon

I am sure time will come when she is going to give it back go him