Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nephy

I agree...in every show they are showing outdoor shoots,2-3 places other than main set,I was watching Ahilya devi on sonytv and their they showed a complete village,at the same time palace and all servants,sipahi everything.

Complete historical show.

Whats the problem our ph has,I also don't know...they appear very very gareeb can't believe they already made shows and known ph.

Financial hit - depends dear. Like it's not that if you shift to OTT then you will pay less. In fact, they might need to pay more considering they are shifting in the middle itself to OTT. So these are quite internal which they won't try to bring into the eyes of the media unless someone leaks. 

Yeah - Sony TV is shooting the historical show and it needed more measurements to taken care of because it's huge casting and all. Then don't know why these guys are doing like this? I mean though the things turned normal yet these guys are shooting as if they are in same cage. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna

Ya.. I am also not confirmed about RidhBir being their initial pair,as I myself didn't like that pair. 

But that's true that channel interferes, coz Vansh was whitewashed coz of channel pressure. Mamta said in her many iv's that Vansh is darker than Tara. But, it's not only channel's fault, writers and producers are equally responsible.

Either they were overconfident about TRPs or they wanted to explore different things.

But they destroyed my favourite character VR and they didn't utilised his character fully or I can say they just utilised 10% of the total potential.

Tara is a different topic considering fans want Alisha and Arjun but not Nia. Here everyone wanted Riansh to end up so I don' think she will play with it and if she does then no one will watch in OTT also. 

So she should be very careful. OTT there is no TRP but viewership is important for that. Why would any Online platform works on a series when there is no viewership for it? 

Nephy thumbnail

Ya.. I am also not confirmed about RidhBir being their initial pair,as I myself didn't like that pair. 

But that's true that channel interferes, coz Vansh was whitewashed coz of channel pressure. Mamta said in her many iv's that Vansh is darker than Tara. But, it's not only channel's fault, writers and producers are equally responsible.

Either they were overconfident about TRPs or they wanted to explore different things.

But they destroyed my favourite character VR and they didn't utilised his character fully or I can say they just utilised 10% of the total potential.

Yeah I know obviously its combined mistake on part of ph,as well as channel.

@b-Same here,I am also very disappointed.😒

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I agree...in every show they are showing outdoor shoots,2-3 places other than main set,I was watching Ahilya devi on sonytv and their they showed a complete village,at the same time palace and all servants,sipahi everything.

Complete historical show.

Whats the problem our ph has,I also don't know...they appear very very gareeb can't believe they already made shows and known ph.

Beyond dreams is not a new/poor ph nor the show is performing very poorly that they are sticking at one place. Many tv shows with much less trp comparing to our show are shooting outside. But not understanding what they are having in their minds.🤔😏

Nephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Financial hit - depends dear. Like it's not that if you shift to OTT then you will pay less. In fact, they might need to pay more considering they are shifting in the middle itself to OTT. So these are quite internal which they won't try to bring into the eyes of the media unless someone leaks. 

Yeah - Sony TV is shooting the historical show and it needed more measurements to taken care of because it's huge casting and all. Then don't know why these guys are doing like this? I mean though the things turned normal yet these guys are shooting as if they are in same cage. 

@b-Exactly yaar 200 epsiodes passed and since some 10th or 11th episode we have not seen a road except that infamous revenge track running of Riddhima,not seen a tree outside vr mansion🙄

Nephy thumbnail

Beyond dreams is not a new/poor ph nor the show is performing very poorly that they are sticking at one place. Many tv shows with much less trp comparing to our show are shooting outside. But not understanding what they are having in their minds.🤔😏

I agree....I don't know why they are like stuck with that particukar vr mansion,seriously started feeling nauseated now seeing the same vr mansion,now chang's office also in vr mansion's storeroom🤦‍♀️,I mean whats wrong.??

Abhyudaya thumbnail

@b-Exactly yaar 200 epsiodes passed and since some 10th or 11th episode we have not seen a road except that infamous revenge track running of Riddhima,not seen a tree outside vr mansion🙄

Yeah, they have taken Manali in film city - fine

Now they can at least shoot these Mafia scenes in good film city right? 

No everything in VR Mansion only 

don't know kya hein woh 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

I agree....I don't know why they are like stuck with that particukar vr mansion,seriously started feeling nauseated now seeing the same vr mansion,now chang's office also in vr mansion's storeroom🤦‍♀️,I mean whats wrong.??

In season 1 also maintained the same mansion in Shimla and Mumbai. When Arohi asks why the two houses are the same - the servant same Tara forgets the route so they built the same house everywhere in the world? Ajeeb hai

However, the house is fine here from fighting with Mafia to romance everything in the same house - really tired to see like that. 

Better they do try outdoor locations and expand the vision 

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Tara is a different topic considering fans want Alisha and Arjun but not Nia. Here everyone wanted Riansh to end up so I don' think she will play with it and if she does then no one will watch in OTT also. 

So she should be very careful. OTT there is no TRP but viewership is important for that. Why would any Online platform works on a series when there is no viewership for it? 

Actually I am trying to say that Vansh character is darker than Tara's. 

But, we got nothing of that sort.

Were Deep-Tara shown as end game in S1? Coz I saw many comments that audience didn't liked Nia as Aarohi so they don't want to see Deep-Aarohi as end game. But here in S2 it is a different case.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Actually I am trying to say that Vansh character is darker than Tara's. 

But, we got nothing of that sort.

Were Deep-Tara shown as end game in S1? Coz I saw many comments that audience didn't liked Nia as Aarohi so they don't want to see Deep-Aarohi as end game. But here in S2 it is a different case.

I agree with that point. Mamta introduced saying Vansh will be greyer than Tara but he is more of Arohi than Tara. 

Maybe in Online at least see what grey side she is talking about