Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Drna

So, after constant demand of good track from the audience the writers are doing good job. They did a great job in first 100 episodes but after that I think they became overconfident or wanted to explore different things. Now they are coming back on track but VR is partially missing, I am not telling about his winning over his enemies or being MM but his original character traits like he said Sorry to Riddhima first time (after shootout) and that too so hesitatingly but in yesterday's episode he said Sorry to daima just like that, also he took handkerchief from that tuccha. 🤨🤨  All I want to say that all things are good in this track but only these small things are missing. 

Jay Zaveri who was playing Rudra told in his iv that makers had plan many fight sequences and outdoor shoots before but due to covid restrictions they can't...and also cause Rrahul and other members getting covid. He also said he was having a good vilaneous track but cause he corona+ it was transferred to Aaryan with some changes.

Is it? I didn't see that interview.

I actually was eager to see chacha I'm negative... It could have been connected to past too. Also I heard from many places that he's going to turn negative.

That's y I was shocked when he was suddenly positive and died the next day.

That's bad. That he got covid and they changed track but he's fine now ,they could have continued.

Anyways I just feel IMMJ2 has faced difficulty since the start with launch getting delayed due to covid, scrapping outdoor and fight sequence and Rrahul covid + etc...

From the shooting of initial episodes in Goa it can be seen that they planned to go big but everything changed.

I feel this changed the story too.

They planned something and are showing something now.

They had to re do the entire story around about VR mansion... And add much more kitchen politics than needed.

I just hope they are able to revive the original plan and aura of the show.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abby143

Is it? I didn't see that interview.

I actually was eager to see chacha I'm negative... It could have been connected to past too. Also I heard from many places that he's going to turn negative.

That's y I was shocked when he was suddenly positive and died the next day.

That's bad. That he got covid and they changed track but he's fine now ,they could have continued.

Anyways I just feel IMMJ2 has faced difficulty since the start with launch getting delayed due to covid, scrapping outdoor and fight sequence and Rrahul covid + etc...

From the shooting of initial episodes in Goa it can be seen that they planned to go big but everything changed.

I feel this changed the story too.

They planned something and are showing something now.

They had to re do the entire story around about VR mansion... And add much more kitchen politics than needed.

I just hope they are able to revive the original plan and aura of the show.

Ya.. it's true that they planed something and are showing something.

I had read somewhere that they initially thought that they'll show RidhBir only as viewers will not like RiAnsh but when they their huge popularity and Chanel also pressurised them they changed it. But ya, Kabir's dhoka was planned from starting.

Also, covid created lot of difficulties for them.

Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I had read somewhere that they initially thought that they'll show RidhBir only as viewers will not like RiAnsh but when they their huge popularity and Chanel also pressurised them they changed it. But ya, Kabir's dhoka was planned from starting.

Yeah! Unlucky circumstances due to covid😭

But it's still a good show with good concept... Now they should try to bring back the original elements.

Yeah even I thought that Ridhbir were the decided pair initially...and Vansh was supposed to be more ruthless and villainous... But due to changing dynamic his character was toned down.

But that happened for good😛

Can't imagine this show without Riansh.

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

Hmm her dialogues were point on and sure that helly made the episode worth watching.

And yeah I guess Kabir had planned all this calls,attacks everything,as we can guess from his dialogues he is planning something and working on it since long so I think that scene of his that he had won and tomorrow will be ultimate goal whike emptying his piggybank after talking to Chang,most here taking it as Chang deal he talking about getting vansh's deals but I think as he said he will entangle vansh in business and family and will get Riddhima and child so I think its part of his plan to call chang and ask for meeting so that vansh got this knowledge and go there while he himself will send those phone call people for which I am sure he has planned, to Riddhima and scare the hell out of her and maybe or maybe not show her as if Vansh planned her abortion and while Riddhima all heartbroken and depressed try to save her child,he will appear as if saving her in nick of time but maybe her miscarriage occurs.

So yeah I think thats how its going to play out and while writing this my heart bleeds becoz indeed they made Kabir the masterplanner and vansh very very much dumb.But my instincts saying me howmuch I have read all Kabir's dialogues,those phone calls,Labir happen to be there,this is going to happen.

But I just pray that they don't show for God sake that Riddhima going out with Kabir if separation is their plan.

But as much as I don't trust their writing abilities that much I trust their Kabir love and both are itself enough for above theory.

Don't know what we going to see in today's episode considering VOOT will give Saturday episode, I feel the war between Vansh and Chang and Ridhima steps to avoid abortion and those people whatever it is maybe we will see in Saturday and Monday episode. 

We need a promo for such a track and don't know when the channel will give it. 

Considering it is going off-air from the TV - if the reports of the media going to work - then we may not get one. 

But as it is going to air on VOOT - they should give one for this actually 

Let's see what stored for us as a fans but then I hope they continue the same level of passion

Nephy thumbnail

Yeah its true that what they have planned they couldn't do considering covid but I don't think they planned Ridhbir from start,I mean look if we see pre lockdown shoot episodes the kind they shown RiAnsh scenes than various symbolism its RiAnsh was their original plan,they developed their story not Ridhbir in such a elaborate way and obviously they must be knowing that it will attatch audience to RiAnsh and the chemistry which we can see b/w them,producer directors also can,So I think their decided pair was RiAnsh only from start but due to people going crazy and wanting confirmation for same initially made them to rush it or maybe channel made them to rush it thats why it happened within 50 episodes,they originally maynot have planned such early to show them as a pair and want to keep it suspense but RiAnsh huge popularity interfered and we didn't get proper phase of love,realization,it all got topsy turvy in that matter.

But channel and ph need to understand that you can't change story and plot on viewer's demand,show as planned and then check numbers.

Due to all this fans interference,greed for more numbers,not able to handling story more professionally now in story we don't have PLOTHOLES infact have POTHOLES.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Yeah its true that what they have planned they couldn't do considering covid but I don't think they planned Ridhbir from start,I mean look if we see pre lockdown shoot episodes the kind they shown RiAnsh scenes than various symbolism its RiAnsh was their original plan,they developed their story not Ridhbir in such a elaborate way and obviously they must be knowing that it will attatch audience to RiAnsh and the chemistry which we can see b/w them,producer directors also can,So I think their decided pair was RiAnsh only from start but due to people going crazy and wanting confirmation for same initially made them to rush it or maybe channel made them to rush it thats why it happened within 50 episodes,they originally maynot have planned such early to show them as a pair and want to keep it suspense but RiAnsh huge popularity interfered and we didn't get proper phase of love,realization,it all got topsy turvy in that matter.

But channel and ph need to understand that you can't change story and plot on viewer's demand,show as planned and then check numbers.

Due to all this fans interference,greed for more numbers,not able to handling story more professionally now in story we don't have PLOTHOLES infact have POTHOLES.

How come other channels and the shows in the Colors itself following their plots? Don't know. I accept that this production house might be taking extra care considering their team is effecting but why this team is only effecting much? Are they not taking care of things properly? We don't know anything. 

But then again that cannot be an excuse considering the rest of the shows across ITV are doing good work. The new promo of the SP from the Shaurya and Anokhi which is the competitive show of IMMJ2 showed riots in the promo. 

Now that's actually too good to see. When such things are being happened and shooting in Mumbai itself, don't know why these makers want to show everything in the same house itself? 

Nephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Don't know what we going to see in today's episode considering VOOT will give Saturday episode, I feel the war between Vansh and Chang and Ridhima steps to avoid abortion and those people whatever it is maybe we will see in Saturday and Monday episode. 

We need a promo for such a track and don't know when the channel will give it. 

Considering it is going off-air from the TV - if the reports of the media going to work - then we may not get one. 

But as it is going to air on VOOT - they should give one for this actually 

Let's see what stored for us as a fans but then I hope they continue the same level of passion

Hmm,If we see I personally consider OTT platform much comfortable for romantic genre to show episodes in more creative way without concerning for numbers,but have some concerns regarding and that is their writing ability,second favourtism for a particular character or actor would they be able to do justice.

Provided cast agrees,do you think helly will agree,some media personal tweet she would have to take a financial hit?

Nephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

How come other channels and the shows in the Colors itself following their plots? Don't know. I accept that this production house might be taking extra care considering their team is effecting but why this team is only effecting much? Are they not taking care of things properly? We don't know anything. 

But then again that cannot be an excuse considering the rest of the shows across ITV are doing good work. The new promo of the SP from the Shaurya and Anokhi which is the competitive show of IMMJ2 showed riots in the promo. 

Now that's actually too good to see. When such things are being happened and shooting in Mumbai itself, don't know why these makers want to show everything in the same house itself? 

I agree...in every show they are showing outdoor shoots,2-3 places other than main set,I was watching Ahilya devi on sonytv and their they showed a complete village,at the same time palace and all servants,sipahi everything.

Complete historical show.

Whats the problem our ph has,I also don't know...they appear very very gareeb can't believe they already made shows and known ph.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Hmm,If we see I personally consider OTT platform much comfortable for romantic genre to show episodes in more creative way without concerning for numbers,but have some concerns regarding and that is their writing ability,second favourtism for a particular character or actor would they be able to do justice.

Provided cast agrees,do you think helly will agree,some media personal tweet she would have to take a financial hit?

OTT gives liberty to creativity. They can expand the wings much more but then again if Mamta tries to only show her favourite son then yeah it might not work in OTT also. 

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Ya.. I am also not confirmed about RidhBir being their initial pair,as I myself didn't like that pair. 

But that's true that channel interferes, coz Vansh was whitewashed coz of channel pressure. Mamta said in her many iv's that Vansh is darker than Tara. But, it's not only channel's fault, writers and producers are equally responsible.

Either they were overconfident about TRPs or they wanted to explore different things.

But they destroyed my favourite character VR and they didn't utilised his character fully or I can say they just utilised 10% of the total potential.