Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nephy

Thank you for the update Abhy.

I read today and I am shocked that writers could do decent job also.

Actually I have left all hopes of vansh being initial vansh ever but I am happy they wrote Riddhima's dialogue brilliantly on point and nice.

And yeah your commentary is good and in that drunken part I got remembered the vansh who used to be active when he was dead drunk his dialogue I become more dangerous more conscious when drunk pta nhi kahan kho diye cvs use...ab toh hosho hawaas mein bhi kuch khabar nhi hoti.πŸ˜’

But chalo ye btein kar ke aaj jo acha kaam kiya hai unhone riddhima ke dialogues ke sath use degrade nhi karte..😊

Welcome dear and today ridhima rocked 

Makers did amazing job with her lines 

Such fierce girl 

I'm worried for tomorrow considering vansh won't be home and so does kabir

Who saves her need to see 

She will save herself but then what happens rest is something more excited for 

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Welcome dear 

Ridhima rocked today and as she said today she is a fierce 

Abortion don't know what happens 

Tomorrow vansh also won't be present so does kabir 

Who is going to save her from the abortion if someone forcing her

Riddhima ka bts aaya tha na hospital dress main 

Lets see kya hota hai 

But itna sure hai somwthing big gonna happen before they shift to ott 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpagowda

Yes, I just wish kuch miracle happens we get this slot I don't want the serial to go offair - it deserves another chance yaar😭

It's deserve much better chance

It will certainly rock if the time slot changesv

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoenix27

finally a good episode i was waiting for today finally ridhima told what she really want. she finally took her decision  to be a mother she told him that either he will have both or none. I was personally  waiting for this confrontation. 

Looks like they are tightening  the story line so that they can  have a better start for Web format. as we all know nobody will accept loose story on web. It looks like a good sign i am waiting for it to move to OTT so that we can get some hard hitting performance  from all 3 leads and tighter script. They have the capacity  to make Immj2 first hit OTT serial if they wish.  they just have to clean up the mess they have created. 

Before going to ott they are going to close in their own dhamaka style I feel 

Things are going good and I hope they continue because one or two episode they show good and rest falls pale

So yeah better they maintain same grip 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer

As you said it is Ridhimmalicious episode she was πŸ”₯πŸ”₯. They way she said and delivered paah Helly nailed it. Rrahul executed emotions very well. Oii bhai Aangre can't you just tighten and find that culprit is in your own house in front of you and you wanted to catch him by tomorrow. What a detective agency man!!! Episode was on emotional power pack with powerful dialogues from Ridhimma. 

Today for me it's full means of biryani πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

I simply enjoyed every flavour 

Spicy, sweetness in tears and ufff 

Amazing meal and hoping we get have the such fantastic delicious food daily 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshisarun123

yes Ridhima was superb today...... the Ridhima we were waiting to see is here 

i some how think that Vansh will see Ridhima with Chang and misunderstand.....i dont know how she will end up there but i think soπŸ˜’

i dnt think vansh will get to see Kabir thereπŸ€”

Don't know how it will turn but I feel other way round 

When he reaches then he might realize he left ridhima all alone 

So yeah quite excited for coming tracks 

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

The episode starts with Vansh says say anything you want and Ridhima says baby and he says speaking anything but not the baby. Ridhima says don't ignore this as a topic, this is about the baby. Vansh says we have so much time to speak about this and Ridhima says then don't ask me what I hid from you. Wah, Ridhima ne goal mari. I mean she is right in her place and she is clearing now itself don't question me because you are not listening to me though I wanted to tell. She learned from her past mistakes. 

Ridhima says this baby will be in this home after a couple of months and I know you are nervous and in your world, you might be facing issues too but what I should do? She is crying. She says if you don't want your child then for whom I should take this pain. Oh god, she is breaking and I love the fact she is at least letting him know her feelings. Well done, makers. At least one is opening up. 

Yes, she might not be saying about RG but the reason is also you Vansh. She is crying and he sees her but without saying anything he leaves. Vansh you never left her when she is crying, why this time? Face your fears, dear. She will embrace you with everything she has. RG is listening to all this and why do I feel it is Kabir because seeing Ridhima in tears he is twisting his fingers into a punch - can it be Kabir? 

Chanchal comes into her room and sees Aryan dorsal side and shouts. Itna darwana beta paida kiya tune ki tum khud use dargayi Chanchal - Wah! Aryan says mom, it's me. Chanchal asks what are you doing in the dark. Aryan says I don't think he is not in this world. Chanchal says whatever space we have in this house, I feel we might lose it as Rudr is not alive. Exactly, the moment Vansh knows what your dear son and you are doing, then you won't live under this roof - hoping the same but patha nahi Daya Murthi Vansh Rai Sighanaia hamesh ki tarah maph karsaktha hein.

Aryan wipes her tears and says whatever dad didn't do I will do. Oh hello, your dad tried to save Ridhima and baby - can you do the same? Aryan says this house, business - everything will become ours. Chanchal hugs him with smiles. While red gloves fall from his jacket and leave the room. Oh God, Chanchal removes pillows and she also has red gloves - chakkar kya hain?

Ridhima coming down from the stairs and thinking how Vansh didn't listen when she wanted to share. Again the Lakshmi bomb tune - she remembers her ring tone and checks from where it is coming and RG appears. She sees a box in which her phone is present and her phone is ringing. She says she changed the ring tone and then how come it is here? Now multiple people are RG I feel - don't know who is who? 

Ridhima picks the call says and who are you? Why are you doing this? Ridhima says I said no for abortion while the other person says here your authority won't work - once if anyone fixes the appointment then it's done. Ye Kaunsa hospital bhai - Modi jo likho letter. The caller says you have less time and are you coming near us or we should come near you? Home delivery abortion bhi suvidha hein inke pass! 

Ridhima is scared and RG runs away from the place. Ridhima says I need to tell Vansh and he needs to listen to me. Vansh is drinking and why the hell you are looking like a loser, Vansh? Self-realization is a must and you realized what is happening with you, it's good, so the dude bounces back - please. 

Ridhima says I need to speak with you and it's important and it is about the baby. Vansh says I don't want to talk about it. Ridhima says I'm speaking so listen. She says I alone cannot take the responsibility and she says our baby life in danger and he says Please yaar. I don't think he heard what she wanted to say and second, this is the second time he said 'yaar'. Then Vansh baba, please listen to your yaar once. 

Vansh says stop it. I'm tired of listening to the same. He says you are not able to understand my problems - did you spoke to her about that? Then? Antaryami nahi hein woh. Ridhima says okay. Ridhima says you don't want but I'm tired of saving him but then what I should do? Baby is inside me. Vansh tries to move. But Ridhima says today I'm not a wife but a mother. She says accept me with the baby or you won't get any of us. He says Ridhima and I can say he is completely in a drunken mood. But if I remember Vansh, you are more alert while you are drunk - so hoping you are listening to her every word. 

Ridhima says stop it Vansh. He is shocked. She pours the alcohol on the floor and either it is me and baby or you won't get anyone. She lits fire on alcohol. Lakeer kiche usne now he needs to decide. The ball is in his court now. She says I'm a mother of your baby and if you cannot attach your name with my baby then you won't able to call me your wife. Damn another goal, sixer! Girl - you rock! 

No offence on Vansh pain but Ridhima - amazing job, dear! Vansh is shocked and he is angry. He pours water. Now is this symbolically makers trying to tell Ridhima will misunderstand him and this time he will set things right or whatever it is. Aage bujane ka zimedari Vansh ka hein. Vansh says just as I poured water on this fire, in the same way, I will mend the relationship and you don't have the rights to decide for both of us. Seriously? Then what about the baby?

Ridhima asks which relationship you are speaking about? We are wife and husband and you don't want to be the father of our baby? Vansh tries to move towards her but he gets a call and he says we need talk and leaves. Glad at least he said we need to talk - warn woh bolthi aur yeh bhagtha. Ridhima says baby your mother is so strong and until today I fought all alone so I will face this all alone and no one cannot part us away - not even Vansh. 

Okay, so Ziddhima is back to take care of the things and somehow I feel they are planning some separation. Vansh meets Angre and says are you sure? Angre says the one who gave diamonds to Chang is going to meet him tomorrow and they are going to discuss something about our business and this is confirmed the news. Angre - tumne kaam kiya? Like you worked? Oh, God! Koi mujhe pani do yaar - chakkar aarahi hein - isne kaam kiya. 

Vansh says great and Kabir says tomorrow I'm meeting you and I will tell you the plan tomorrow. Kabir takes the box of coins and says whenever you hurt me I always put coins in this and today it's time for me to repay you. He breaks the box of coins and says it's time for your destruction and finally I'm the one who is the reason for your downfall. Well Kabir - Kahani khatam nahi hui ab, baazi palat ne ke liye ek second kaafi hein, abi se Diwali kyu? 

Kabir picks the broken glasses and cuts his hand and says now khoon tho bahega. Well, I feel it's yours - Kabir. Vansh says last time they might have thought they won but this time they won't and even let me see who is that person and I will answer him in VR style. First, we are waiting to see the VR style, second Kabir hein woh. Kabir - suna tumne, kaal behosh mat hojana use dekhar. 

Vansh says make sure all be in alert mode and I need this person at any cost. Ghar mein hein woh - par kya kare - koi baath nahi, Seedha jang ki maidain milo use. Angre says done - I'm scared now. Ridhima comes to the dining table and sees AP. She thinks about who is this AP and why do I feel she is hiding something. AP moves to the kitchen while Ridhima hides. Ridhima sees why I'm doubting everything and at the same AP phone rings. Ridhima hides and listening. AP asks for work done on the phone while Ridhima says who is she speaking with? Ridhima - meri jaan, jao aur so jao. Phir se Kiran Bedi mat ban yaar. Pregnant hein tu. 

Something falls and AP checks who it is? Ridhima feels if AP sees then her she might feel I'm doubting her so she throws an apple and leaves while AP says why do I felt someone was here? At the same time, Ridhima gets a message tomorrow at 10 am appointment fixed for her abortion. Ridhma says who is doing this? She feels is this all done by AP? Oil is on the stairs and Ridhima is thinking maybe AP is sent by someone else and thinks AP might have sent her. Ridhima - Dhyan kaha hein? 

She slips and Vansh catches her. Ridhima sees oil on the stairs and Vansh hugs her. Ridhima says someone wantedly pour oil here? Ridhima says thank you for saving me - I'm loving her today, she is on fire!. Vansh says I didn't save you because I need thank you, you are my wife. Also, she is the mother of your baby. He says it's my responsibility to save you and Ridhima asks what about father responsibility and she continues saying if you are going to differentiate between father and husband responsibility, then don't come near me. Ye Kya Ridhima - ab tumhe bacheyaga kaun? 

hahaha. Somehow today my thoughts and Vansh lines are matching. Vansh says ajeeb ladki ho, if I don't come near you, how can I protect you? Ridhima puts his hand on his stomach and says unknowingly you are saving the baby along with me and you are running away from that baby. Vansh is remembering the heartbeat moments and Chang threatening him. He removes his hand while Ridhima walks away and he sees her doing away. 

Wait, did I just saw tears in his eyes? Vansh - for once don't think if you share your pain with her, she will see you as a weakling. She is your Ridhima, yaar. I know it's hard. But please tell her before it's too late. Ridhima is knocking on someone door's - I hope it is not Kabir's door. Ridhima is calling Chachi and says Dadi forgot her phone in your room and I came to pick it up. Chanchal not in the room so Ridhima sees Dadi phone and picks it up but while going her Kurti stuck in the Chanchal drawer where she sees a file about a gynaecologist. The file is about delivery and abortion and she feels is Chanchal is behind the abortion? 

Ridhima takes away the file and hides behind the curtain while the file falls. Chanchal comes and checks her room and Ridhima tries to take the file but Chanchal puts her leg on Ridhma's hand. Ouch - Ridhima! No comments until we see who is the real person behind those abortion calls. 

P:S - Ridhima rocked in the episode. It's kinda Ridhmalicious episode. Superb. Now I'm just waiting for the war to start! Let's see what would be the final outcome of this phase before they close the curtains on TV - as per the media articles! 

Riddhima was fire. I am feeling really for Vansh. Many are disappointed with the vulnerability of  Vansh and Kabir being a creepy,lusty villain but Makers atleast have again gives us to celebrate Rahul 's magnum acting skills.

We got 

VRS the King 

VRS the Lover 

Vihan 

The Ruthless who punished his wife 

A twisted Brother 

A Mafia 

Now a vulnerable and dejected Vansh who is losing  a broken man 

Thank u Rahul Sudhir u are one of the best thing in 2020. We are proud to b ur fan.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

Riddhima ka bts aaya tha na hospital dress main 

Lets see kya hota hai 

But itna sure hai somwthing big gonna happen before they shift to ott 

Yeah saw the same 

Now we need to see what's going to happen 

Who are those people and us it again misunderstanding track where this time role reversal happens it the makers planned something entirely different

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

He gifted us every emotion within the limited scope.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Riddhima was fire. I am feeling really for Vansh. Many are disappointed with the vulnerability of  Vansh and Kabir being a creepy,lusty villain but Makers atleast have again gives us to celebrate Rahul 's magnum acting skills.

We got 

VRS the King 

VRS the Lover 

Vihan 

The Ruthless who punished his wife 

A twisted Brother 

A Mafia 

Now a vulnerable and dejected Vansh who is losing  a broken man 

Thank u Rahul Sudhir u are one of the best thing in 2020. We are proud to b ur fan.

As a whole of layers of Vansh yes he nailed it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

We are stupid when mama said different layers we thought dark 

But then she even made him as a regular man 

Though upset on her 

The way this nan carried those regular man layers extraordinarily... Due to which we lost our heart to the character 

VR character will an iconic characters of itv same like maan Singh khurana, aranav Singh raizaida etc.,