Barrister Babu Episode Discussion Thread - Page 109

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by listmist

Muje bhi janna hai😔

Did you see pallavi story? The new girl looks like she was wearing a beautiful gown? And pallavi said something about Ani and Bon but I dont understand what she said 

List se mayu yaad aayi.. Main nahi?? 

Mera un me list hai🥺🤣

Are vah

Me bhi Ani ki tarah demand me chal rahi hu🤣

Ladkiya lad rahi he mere liye

Ladne se yaad aaya Ye sasti daki angrez agar jail chali jaye aur jail me usko mini/ betty mil jaye to....🤪

Originally posted by Mayurrana1299g

Are vah

Me bhi Ani ki tarah demand me chal rahi hu🤣

Ladkiya lad rahi he mere liye

Ladne se yaad aaya Ye sasti daki angrez agar jail chali jaye aur jail me usko mini/ betty mil jaye to....🤪

Mayu k tevar badal gaye🤣🤪

Yeh positive hai na to jail kyu jayegi?

Originally posted by Katy4566

Vaise yeh mujhe dusra shows ki yaad dola raha hai when 2 people are on same goals of their mission and they build a bond like partners in crime ,ani is gonna find a new friend for him just like Saurav was but Saurav did not share his ideals neither mini so this one would be sharing similarly like I say bon apart from ani needs a friend in her life in later life that does not mean they would fall in love same goes for ani also ,

Secondly this teach will make bon rise above the woman who she has seen like village girls who are fed misconceptions, bon inspires them but bon needs someone to inspire her and maybe this girl brings out bon rebellious nature and shapes her mind and helps her understand true bond with ani , bon is child and so she trust the people around her easily but when same people if badmouths the ninja girl bon will surely stand up for her with her tarks , bon has till now seen people expecting woman to fulfill husband wife relation ,charm,kushalgrhsini and her kaka taught her this ,I am not saying relations are wrong but I am saying being a child she went through a lot and fulfilled so much ,she has to inspire others so she needs to seek out her individuality for which she has ani and this new girl would inspire her like ani and give her a progressive outlook

I always u kno wanted our elder bon to be rebellious,progressive and like this which she is now at per her age and no one can beat her but she also needs certain direction which this girl can give and kahi aisa na ho this girl gets impressed by bon

You know along with bon love track they can show bon teaching small girls ,solving Villegas girl problems and inspiring them in her own way , it would be great to see it and future of her fan be shown

Our baby can pull it off easily 

Guys what say

I see some spoiler bon will teach some  girls in village I don't know when will this come I love to see this kind of bon only I hope ani right time pe bon se crush feeling se nikal ja it's not time for love it's time for study. If this way show will go I will bear the new girl fisco love etc because I trust our ani .

Originally posted by sharafah

Did you see pallavi story? The new girl looks like she was wearing a beautiful gown? And pallavi said something about Ani and Bon but I dont understand what she said 

Haven't seen sharafah😔

SR night ko lori gaa kar sula raha tha na

🤣

Haa to uske 24 hours later hi to apply honi thi documents me🤪🤪

She is positive😲 phir to ani aur jaldi melt honga😭🤪🤣

Na re

Usko negativity jyada attract karti he 

I .e. Saudamini