Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Honestly they can make changes without losing TRPS. That's the skill they should have. Drama elements are there, if they tweak small elements like Virat not holding Sai's hand..it shouldn't make a huge difference. Or not denying food. I hope they show Virat reacting angrily but show in a different way, maybe the family throws her out and he keeps quiet. Because when it comes  to Devi Taai, he can be upset with Sai too. 

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chandu_500

i don't mind them copying till the separation track..

i really want to see that..

true yaar , waiseh I loved today's episode way to much kya mast bezati huva hai kaku gang aur pakhi bhabhi ka , hayeee sairat meri jaan lega the way virat looked at everyone when he hold sais hand and walked woh bhi haq seh he was like don't u guys dare to mess up with us again 

Edited by linakusharberry - 3 years ago
Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Congratulations to the team

Chandu_500 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: linakusharberry

true yaar , waiseh I loved today's episode way to much kya mast bezati huva hai kaku gang aur pakhi bhabhi ka , hayeee sairat meri jaan lega the way virat looked at everyone when he hold sais hand and walked woh bhi haq seh he was like don't u guys dare to mess up with us again 

haha..yeah i liked it too. am only disappointed that he didn't apologize to sai in front of all, like in other versions, even if we dont compare to other versions, as he did all that harkat in front of all he should apologize in front of all na..so i was a little disappointed with that. but i will be ok if they show shower romance to at least a good sairat bedroom romantic scene(without food) lol.😆

Chandu_500 thumbnail

let's see yeah logh separation ko kaiseh laati hai , well today iam really happy with the episode ðŸ˜†

mohit to pakhi:

Dhat Teri Maa Ki Nawazuddin Siddiqui GIF - DhatTeriMaaKi NawazuddinSiddiqui  Nawaz - Discover & Share GIFs

haha..yeah i liked it too. am only disappointed that he didn't apologize to sai in front of all, like in other versions, even if we dont compare to other versions, as he did all that harkat in front of all he should apologize in front of all na..so i was a little disappointed with that. but i will be ok if they show shower romance to at least a good sairat bedroom romantic scene(without food) lol.😆

arreh SaiRat toda alag hai , aur situation was different maafi wala thing right now it won't fit in here waiseh we never know woh maafi mangeega yah nahi before all kyonki din abhi shuru huva hai , kya pata pulkit ki anneh ki baad hi apologize before all , but he was in fire today , he was like CN waleh jaayeh baad mein sai jaham jayegi waham woh bhi jayega and I loved Mohit too what a dotting devar he was , he was really worried about her , aur pakhi literally janneh ko bola indirectly ðŸ˜†

🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Kasam seh iam sooo proud of Mohit today , he literally did the epic beizatti of bhabhi ðŸ¤£

Chandu_500 thumbnail

arreh SaiRat toda alag hai , aur situation was different maafi wala thing right now it won't fit in here waiseh we never know woh maafi mangeega yah nahi before all kyonki din abhi shuru huva hai , kya pata pulkit ki anneh ki baad hi apologize before all , but he was in fire today , he was like CN waleh jaayeh baad mein sai jaham jayegi waham woh bhi jayega and I loved Mohit too what a dotting devar he was , he was really worried about her , aur pakhi literally janneh ko bola indirectly ðŸ˜†

yeah virat's actions and dialogues really cute today, pakhi ka chehra dekhne laayak tha. kya deet auart hai yaar.. just imagine samrat bhi yeha hota😆 

mohit aur samrat dono milke usse main door se dhakka dete🤣

RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

true. I like this show's family drama too. 

its funny and entertaining as sai don't keep quiet either😆

That's the reason.. FL who is not chup...not dumb also..no hiding facts..😆 itv keliye its new..

And she got a lovely mother in law too..

FL in btwn pati parmeswar Ka bhi super dulahi Karthi ho...instead of crying...

It's different from other ones..so naturally getting viewers...

Fandom bhi thoda different hai...they r waiting to see a trp downfall😆

Edited by RainbowSun - 3 years ago

yeah virat's actions and dialogues really cute today, pakhi ka chehra dekhne laayak tha. kya deet auart hai yaar.. just imagine samrat bhi yeha hota😆 

mohit aur samrat dono milke usse main door se dhakka dete🤣

Samrat agar yaham hota toh he  would have thrown her out just like we throw shotput nah waiseh ðŸ˜† , aur bhabhi ki so called susheelta wala mask bhi nahi rahega he would have exposed her

Edited by linakusharberry - 3 years ago