Posted: 3 years ago

So the chillam chilli in the Hall fetched Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin 3.0 trp again..

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1364824091912511488?s=19

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

People will watch till it’s unbearable!! Like we aren’t losing hope, but makers seriously should understand... 

Originally posted by Svt611

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

People will watch till it’s unbearable!! Like we aren’t losing hope, but makers seriously should understand... 

They're busy in copying 😴

Logh ko bas sai aur virat ko ek saath dekhna hai 😆 ladayi ho masti karna hai nhok jhok bas woh hona chahiye ek saath ek frame mein 😆

Waiseh I guess till separation track its base of the show uski baad they can deviate because in tamil they deviated from there only 

TFS dear🤗

Edited by linakusharberry - 3 years ago

Originally posted by linakusharberry

Logh ko bas sai aur virat ko ek saath dekhna hai 😆 ladayi ho masti karna hai nhok jhok bas woh hona chahiye ek saath ek frame mein 😆

Waiseh I guess till separation track its base of the show uski baad they can deviate because in tamil they deviated from there only 

TFS dear🤗

yeah!! I don’t mind the separation but I mind the way the separation will happen.. don’t want virats character being butchered again...

i don't mind them copying till the separation track..

i really want to see that..

The story on the whole is appealing to people. It is a wholesome family show. No surprise that it is fetching TRPs.

yeah!! I don’t mind the separation but I mind the way the separation will happen.. don’t want virats character being butchered again...

they should make few changes. like after getting insulted by chavans sai should just leave to GC instead of staying outside the whole night and all. 

Virat ki galti ithna honi chahiye that he dont stop her from leaving and MUs her for spoiling devi's life. 

Originally posted by ltelidevara

The story on the whole is appealing to people. It is a wholesome family show. No surprise that it is fetching TRPs.

true. I like this show's family drama too. 

its funny and entertaining as sai don't keep quiet either😆

let's see yeah logh separation ko kaiseh laati hai , well today iam really happy with the episode 😆