Frequent Posters

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Thanks for the update 

Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hellys IG sylry today, ridhima was wearing MS..so I guess abhi separation nahi...I feel ridhima eill teach the hospital for apointment and upon someone saying that Vansh booked the abortion appointment...she will be broken...she might impulsively be ready or whatever(hellys hospital costume pic might be for that) but I have a feeling vansh will come in the nick of the time and stop the abortion...once again saving his baby..I just don’t think Riansh will loose the baby....please...baby Rai singhania ko kuch nahi hona chaye....

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

yeh Kaju kya hai?.Rahul is my kashmiri teddy. 

For me he looks like kaju kathili my most favourite sweet πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer

For me he looks like kaju kathili my most favourite sweet πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ

Aww! He is my dariwala slim teddy 😝😝😝🀭🀭🀭

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

That serial has seen it’s bad period but shaheed used to voice out his feelings in social media tagging Mamta 

Whenever fans were not impressed about track he used to tag them 

Even the woman played mother role showed her displeasure to media 

So because of that she was on her toes 

Here nothing is like that 

Rahul might not say much because this is first show which gave stardom yes last show he was actor 

Here he came star ⭐️ 

Belly can but I think she is okay with her character 

Ya erica was displeased in playing mother role but she came out very well. During kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi I don't what happened in social media as you mentioned. Ya Rrahul will accept. Coming up with Helly don't know whether she accepts or not. I guess depending upon the script. It is high time and I guess actors doesn't get replaced and we fd are mainly watching for the cast and their hardwork. Don't know what MYP do with her budhi sidhi and all..... 😐

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Scrapping Vihan and revenge track ki raita samita nhi gaya cvs se...varna revenge track tak the trp was stable. Pinjra was dipping.we bear the burnt of her stupid revenge track and Now if we are getting a chance its due to ormax and online viewership.

I agree

they dragged the revenge track very badly and I feel Vihaan must have worked if they don't commit stupid things which TT got offended. Though the IF understood TT couldn't take it at all. And Ahana tho barbaad kiya sab kuch.

I don't know if today's TRP might change anything for the channel or not. But yeah let's see. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roudy1

Thanks for the detailed update dear πŸ€—

Bang on commentaries πŸ‘πŸΌ

Kabir is too overconfident, overconfident means his downfall is soon 

Vansh is too lost, its good he is understanding things have gone out of his hand. Concentrate more vansh, ur enemy is visible, infront of u and u know it yet ignoring the fact. 

Riddhima once again with her sherlock holmes detective skill at least came close and for a minute second figured out the real murderer of chacha death. I am sure she still haven't brushed off those doubts of daima and she continues suspecting her. 

Coming to riansh, for sometime at least it was treat to watch riansh work as a team. Riddhima's outbursts on vansh are on to point these days I love when this girl points out things exactly. But vansh as usual brushes the off what's needed to be talked. His this bad habit is what makes him fall in troubles always. Abortion trap will make things worser for vansh. 

Welcome and thank you, dear :) 

Kabir has always been overconfident - but the good thing about him is he knows when to strike back again. 

I'm glad Vansh realizing because self-realization is a must for a person no matter how many people advice him. So he considering he is listing the game says he will be back to the game very soon

However he need to take it fastly because more delay causes more ruckus 

It's not which platform they are going to show but dragging means losing the viewers 

I'm happy that Ridhima sharing what she wants. That also somehow says she is unable to say anything about RG because Vansh fears the baby. So she put it outright that she doesn't know what to share and whatnot. 

We need to see now whether she falls for the abortion trap thinking Vansh did this or not. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahi.

Thanks for the update 

Welcome, dear :) 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abida_angel

Hellys IG sylry today, ridhima was wearing MS..so I guess abhi separation nahi...I feel ridhima eill teach the hospital for apointment and upon someone saying that Vansh booked the abortion appointment...she will be broken...she might impulsively be ready or whatever(hellys hospital costume pic might be for that) but I have a feeling vansh will come in the nick of the time and stop the abortion...once again saving his baby..I just don’t think Riansh will loose the baby....please...baby Rai singhania ko kuch nahi hona chaye....

Well hoping for the same that Vansh comes and stop the baby. But considering they will shift the story to OTT - are the actors ready to accept parents on OTT? 

So if they are not - somehow miscarriage will happen 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer

Ya erica was displeased in playing mother role but she came out very well. During kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi I don't what happened in social media as you mentioned. Ya Rrahul will accept. Coming up with Helly don't know whether she accepts or not. I guess depending upon the script. It is high time and I guess actors doesn't get replaced and we fd are mainly watching for the cast and their hardwork. Don't know what MYP do with her budhi sidhi and all..... 😐

On TV they might accept but OTT playing parents is a different thing. So yeah we need to see whether they would be able to carry this baby thing to OTT also.