Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

U may get it in Mx player and By activation of VPN.

Thank you Pyaar 2012; what does that mean in English non techie techie speech? 

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wynn

Ohh nooo well then consider me your 1st loyal international subscriber as otherwise how will I get to know whats going on in the show??? Thank goodness for your your updates.  Once confirmed its off TV I will have to delete my 200 epi stored in my tv recording box.

The show meant a lot it started the week of 13th July and a week later my sister had a brain stroke...during those long difficult periods of recovery with no outside support allowed due to lockdown  just having something outside of reality to focus on kept me going and kept me amused . We dont come out of lockdown till june : almost a year of lockdown...I will be really sad not to see actors on tv; yes I know its fictional tv;  but I feel I have made a nice little immj2 tv family here. 

How can they win best show award in 2021 then go off air a month later? 

Thanks for being with my updates dear 🙂 for sure will update here without fail 

Well maybe that’s why they are shifting to online considering the popularity 

Here it’s not about awards it’s about numbers 

If you are not doing good business then they do push it 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Then they must kill Kabir and start a fresh with new storyline.

Was about to say this you know 

Kill Kabir and bring some new villain 

They can show both Kabir and Ridhima die like Kabir killing Ridhima 

Leap 

New villain who has Ridhima forgot her memory 

No more Kabir 

And that new man is from mafia 

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Abhi sister what is your opinion when immj2 gets shifted to voot will they continue the seem creep I mean chotta bheem or new one ? 

I watching the show just for RraHel that's it !!!! and will continue watching until they remain especially for Rrahul (Kaju).

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer

Abhi sister what is your opinion when immj2 gets shifted to voot will they continue the seem creep I mean chotta bheem or new one ? 

I watching the show just for RraHel that's it !!!! and will continue watching until they remain especially for Rrahul (Kaju).

Mixed feelings dear 

It has own pro and cons 

Mamta will use her creativity and can make Kabir with Ridhima but then again no matter which platform people cannot accept Ridhima with Kabir 

So yeah if she try to show her smatmess maybe very soon we might lose the show on ott too

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Mixed feelings dear 

It has own pro and cons 

Mamta will use her creativity and can make Kabir with Ridhima but then again no matter which platform people cannot accept Ridhima with Kabir 

So yeah if she try to show her smatmess maybe very soon we might lose the show on ott too

Yaa I am soo much angry that I will hit mamta's head just like Tom and Jerry and make her understand. 

Why can't she understand ask her which language does she understand I will give her nice fitted reply. I always wonder whether she wrote Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi because it my most favorite serial which will remain in my hearts forever. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Yaa I am soo much angry that I will hit mamta's head just like Tom and Jerry and make her understand. 

Why can't she understand ask her which language does she understand I will give her nice fitted reply. I always wonder whether she wrote Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi because it my most favorite serial which will remain in my hearts forever. 

That serial has seen it’s bad period but shaheed used to voice out his feelings in social media tagging Mamta 

Whenever fans were not impressed about track he used to tag them 

Even the woman played mother role showed her displeasure to media 

So because of that she was on her toes 

Here nothing is like that 

Rahul might not say much because this is first show which gave stardom yes last show he was actor 

Here he came star ⭐️ 

Belly can but I think she is okay with her character 

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yeh Kaju kya hai?.Rahul is my kashmiri teddy. 

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

That serial has seen it’s bad period but shaheed used to voice out his feelings in social media tagging Mamta 

Whenever fans were not impressed about track he used to tag them 

Even the woman played mother role showed her displeasure to media 

So because of that she was on her toes 

Here nothing is like that 

Rahul might not say much because this is first show which gave stardom yes last show he was actor 

Here he came star ⭐️ 

Belly can but I think she is okay with her character 

Scrapping Vihan and revenge track ki raita samita nhi gaya cvs se...varna revenge track tak the trp was stable. Pinjra was dipping.we bear the burnt of her stupid revenge track and Now if we are getting a chance its due to ormax and online viewership.

Roudy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for the detailed update dear 🤗

Bang on commentaries 👍🏼

Kabir is too overconfident, overconfident means his downfall is soon 

Vansh is too lost, its good he is understanding things have gone out of his hand. Concentrate more vansh, ur enemy is visible, infront of u and u know it yet ignoring the fact. 

Riddhima once again with her sherlock holmes detective skill at least came close and for a minute second figured out the real murderer of chacha death. I am sure she still haven't brushed off those doubts of daima and she continues suspecting her. 

Coming to riansh, for sometime at least it was treat to watch riansh work as a team. Riddhima's outbursts on vansh are on to point these days I love when this girl points out things exactly. But vansh as usual brushes the off what's needed to be talked. His this bad habit is what makes him fall in troubles always. Abortion trap will make things worser for vansh.