Rahul Mahajan - is he really a celebrity?

Anna_kan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I am seriously wondering what his claim to fame is? 

Apart from using his father’s name? 

Has he actually achieved anything in life?

On SM, he has been attacking and commenting on Rakhi non stop....did the same ever since he was evicted and came into the house as a guest.
Now too he is on full pati/Patni chamchagiri mode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

He was one of the most popular contestant of bb 1 ..Tv celeb ki list mein jab se aa gaya hoga thn he did swayamwar thing wo bhi kafi hit tha ...if all tht counts in celeb thing plus politically famous BG

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Whatever his issue with her is, he needs to just let it go. She is dealing with a lot right now and doesn't need any negativity 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

while he was in the house he only used her to wash his clothes and all his work but could not give her the respect thats why he was hiding his face behind abhi , he have no guts to confront her .

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

and he is jelouse about Rakhi .

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

he was famous in BB1 and Sawambhar show.. bb8 pe bhi he did so well .. 

later i guess he left media almost ..show pe nei dekha

iskee baad he had good poltical background 

he has so many controversies,..bb14 pe ayee kyu pata nei .. but bahar janee kay baaad rubina ka unpaid PR ban gayeee .. future mein keya karega pata nei 

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Don’t know if he is a celebrity or not, he sure did tweet about her till he returned to the house! Rakhi has a lot of skeletons given the amount of fake stories and crossing the boundaries. After having his dhoti torn on national tv and not even a hue/cry by host, he will take a stand for himself 

Loved how he explained entertainment to her inspite of being upset with her behavior. Is he still tweeting about her? 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

he has so many controversies,..bb14 pe ayee kyu pata nei .. but bahar janee kay baaad rubina ka unpaid PR ban gayeee .. future mein keya karega pata nei 

I like Abhinav and Rubina both but forget PR, Rahul Mahajan is acting like Rubina and Abhinav's fanclub account. I think he wants to be crowned #1 Rubiholic😆 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

I like Abhinav and Rubina both but forget PR, Rahul Mahajan is acting like Rubina and Abhinav's fanclub account. I think he wants to be crowned #1 Rubiholic😆 

he tagged SRK, salman , modi and what not .. yeah PR wala  acc nei toh keya hain.. aur RM yeah chis tab kia just after coming with abhinabh .. first time eviction kay baad he dint tweet .. but dubara ghar se ane kay baad he did this.. so something definitely is there

Richa.j thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Rahly friendship was so much talked about in bb14. I wonder how did everyone miss rahul mahajan and abhinav s friendship.  They look quite thick.