Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aegon thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Don't know his celebrity status but his sister is MP of Bandra thats why Salman couldn't say anything to him when he got to know that RM has been abusing channel and Salman (My guess)

About Rakhi, aren't we forgetting that she tore his clothes on national television? I wouldn't be pleased with someone who would do that to me so I can understand why he felt that BB is biased towards Rakhi

His last tweet on Rakhi was before Finale

He definitely is not attacking her nonstop

He has been tweeting about Rubina and Abhinav Before he came as Abhinav's connection, the fact that he came as his connection tells you that he is their friend

Is Rubina daughter of Ambani? I mean she can afford Rahul Mahajan as her PR 🤣 when his sister is MP from Mumbai North Central constituency 

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

He's a disgrace on the public image of his father and sister. Both are decent people and have earned the respect of the public. Never expected him to behave like a cheap PR account and that too when his father has left him enough money which won't get over in a lifetime. Looks like the multiple divorces and the money gone into paying alimony have hit him hard.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Don't know if he is a celebrity or not....but he is an idiot for sure.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

he has beaten his wife, i can remember this so far. and he is a joker.only this season he hogs some fake limelight by supporting shukla and fam,thats it.

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Is he still tweeting about her 

I think he did post a pic with Rakhi on insta that everything is sorted now