Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

😆

We had a small #AartiArmy in the forum , were you part of it ? 😆

No I am not but I can be a part of it👍🏼

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

Same here, I thought I was the only one who liked Aarti last season, one more unpopular opinion- I liked Jaan a lot too this season ⭐️

Though jaan was not my favourite but I never hated him👍🏼

RockingSunny thumbnail

OK guys get ready for another unpopular opinion I know I will be bashed so sorry in advance😭. I don't think jasmine is a negative person I just think that she has some bad qualities but she is not bad as a person😳. I am going to be bashed for this super unpopular opinion🤣🤣😆. But guys I am serious infact in many posts I have said this I don't find jasmine bad as a person👍🏼

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Biggboss14

No I am not but I can be a part of it👍🏼

Good 👍🏼

For that you'll have to contact TheBoywonder, he's the admin of that group😆

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Good 👍🏼

For that you'll have to contact TheBoywonder, he's the admin of that group😆

OK👍🏼

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

OK guys get ready for another unpopular opinion I know I will be bashed so sorry in advance😭. I don't think jasmine is a negative person I just think that she has some bad qualities but she is not bad as a person😳. I am going to be bashed for this super unpopular opinion🤣🤣😆. But guys I am serious infact in many posts I have said this I don't find jasmine bad as a person👍🏼

Nobody is completely bad or Saint 

She's bashed badly for not accepting her flaws 

She should stop faking mahanta , maybe then ppl will connect with her a little more 

P.S : I have seen few of your posts , it's applaudable how you try to keep things positive around here 😆👍🏼

Edited by Radiant_Eyes_ - 3 years ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hey it's alright that's your opinion 😊. TBH I used to like Jasmin before BB, but I absolutely hated her during her stay in the house, I don't know how she is in real life but she came across as extremely vile and mean in BB, and rubbed a lot of people the wrong way.I am not saying she is evil or anything,just that she didn't conduct herself in the best possible way in the game, she had a lot of opportunities to shine but she chose to be negative. I think one of the biggest problems with her is that she never learns to let go of things easily, stretches issues like a rubber band and becomes quite vengeful/spiteful in the process, it looks so bad 👎🏼

Edited by infinity101 - 3 years ago
Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Jasmin is 100 times better than Aly, she was at least real.

And she is quite popular also

on Insta she is even more popular than Rubina

I feel Jasmin deserved to be in top 2 because she was Rubinas true rival but dumb channel kept promoting Rakhi 😡

Colors would be blamed if both its faces were in top2 so poor Jasmin was removed.

She is much better than many others i feel

And yes she is not that bad a person i agree with you 👍🏼

https://twitter.com/jasminbhasin/status/1364599022024015872

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taylor_Swift

Jasmin is 100 times better than Aly, she was at least real.

And she is quite popular also

on Insta she is even more popular than Rubina

I feel Jasmin deserved to be in top 2 because she was Rubinas true rival but dumb channel kept promoting Rakhi 😡

Colors would be blamed if both its faces were in top2 so poor Jasmin was removed.

She is much better than many others i feel

And yes she is not that bad a person i agree with you 👍🏼

https://twitter.com/jasminbhasin/status/1364599022024015872

Well if talking about real than I think aly is more real than jasmine😆 but yes jasmine is not bad as a person👍🏼. Aly is my favourite I loved his strong and good hearted personality👍🏼😳. Colors promoted rakhi because according to them rakhi was giving them trp🤢. Pathetic makers😡