Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Re read the prologue. Sheetal was raped and murdered. Arnav has been accused. Khushi is shocked seeing Arnav's name as the suspect.

coderlady thumbnail

They were engaged but she broke up with him. Why?

coderlady thumbnail

He kept his ring. So maybe he had some hope of getting together again?

coderlady thumbnail

Now it is his turn to be shocked. He sees Khushi as the investigator who will question him.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Wow chapter 1 is interesting. Specially last part khushi is ACP now. And yes it's not going to be that easy to interrogate him. Lets see how she will manage 

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Wow chapter 1 is interesting. Specially last part khushi is ACP now. And yes it's not going to be that easy to interrogate him. Lets see how she will manage 

Yes.. she is an ACP now

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Chapter 2

058.jpg

Arnav being amused took her name or should I say it slipped from his lips, "khush!"

"ACP Khushi Gupta", she corrected him with equal intensity.

The amusement for him was on enlarge level. His eyes were open wide and was stuck to the chair. He started gasping hard when she snatched away his asthama pump and asked, "why did you rape her?"

"M-my ha ha pam  ha pump", he gasped really hard when she opened her fist and he immediately without wasting time grab it, inhale and bombarded, "are you crazy?"

She laughed, "any doubt?" And continued bending towards him and greeted, "I am crazy for my job"

She folded her arms on chest, "cook any story, I am listening"

"Story? Look Khushi I am not the culprit", he made her try understand and gulped down the water in a single go.

She smiled, "thanks."

"Excuse me", he asked when she was collecting the glass with crisp white handkerchief and put it under an evidence sache.

"Actually to match your finger prints we had to take you to the lab, or call forensic and force you but hear.....Humara kaam asaan", she grinned and called Naik, "take this and tell forensic does it matches with murder weapon and other finger prints found in Sheetal's house"

He nodded head and left when she bombarded questions one by one, "why did you rape her"

"I didn't at least before declaration hear my side of story too", he insisted but she was fuming in anger.

She replied, "I will listen, but tell me first what is the minimum punishment of rape and murder?"

"I am not a lawyer", he became sarcastic.

She laughed sarcastic too, "one person I knew, wants to punish a rapist, as lynching, alike other countries" and continued bended towards him, "you might be not the same, because you did it right"

"Haha! I too know a person, who was merely a junior inspector, but believe in justice more than law, you aren't the same right", he laughed and asked to the shock of Khushi. 

She asked, "aisa hi hai, to tell me your side of story"

"Finally.", He said.

"Yes. Don't waste my time, so as yours", she said.

He narrated, "I didn't kill her, or raped too"

She laughed.

"Then what were your fingers doing there", she asked.

He retorted back, "because I was there at that night"

"Then...", She asked playing with her pen and took a seat.

"At that night, we two had a late work hour. Sheetal was very tired, I offer her a lift as her car was punctured in the parking lot of the office. She agreed and after dropping her, I was about to leave when she offered me champaign, I denied being...", His statement was cut off between by Khushi, "you don't drink?"

Arnav nodded his head, "yes. You remember?"

"Then...", She asked avoiding his question.

He pressed his lips, "she offered me apple"

"Wait!", She ran away and asked immediately for the evidences stocked in the evidence box.

Edited by AWolfAndParrot - 1 years ago
coderlady thumbnail

First a drink and then the apple. Why the apple? Was there something there?

coderlady thumbnail

These two have a history. Both seemed to have been very passionate about their opinions.

coderlady thumbnail

So she thinks that apple is important evidence. She she ran to make sure it is handled properly?