ArShi SS ~ •|| Guns and the Roses - chapter 2 - pg 3||•

Posted: 3 years ago

058.jpg

Banner Credits to Aaliya

Prologue

The whole garden was garnished with the lights and roses. The orchestra was humming the songs. Shehnai was buzzing the melodious music when I entered in a olive green anarkali embroidered with flowers, a jacket and matching dupatta and chudidaar. My hair were lying on my shoulder.

"Wallah! You are looking gorgeous", The man encouraged me in his late 50s.

I smiled, "hehe...sir you are too witty. Anyways, Congratulations sir for your daughter's nikaah", and I offered the flower to him.

He took the flowers in his arms, "thank you. Enjoy the party Khushi"

"Sure", I smiled again.

I sipped juice when and was about to spill it out when the Inspector Nishant Shirke cracked a joke but I balanced myself.

The same time Commissioner Khan arrived, "enjoying or not?", asked everyone.

"Yes sir.", We replied.

I smiled when he looked at me, "yes sir"

"ACP Please come in the corner, I want to discuss something", he was looking nervous first in the whole lifetime.

I obeyed and followed. He said, "Murder and rape case please go asap, I had a phonecall via emergency number"

"Sure sir. I will give my best. Don't worry", I committed.

I was about to leave and instruct Shirke, "Emergency"

----

We reached to a building and I left the car, grabbing my long jacket out and took the lift while tying the hair in a rough bun with the help on single pin. It was the pent house when the lift buzzed and we reached. The whole crime scene was jammed with crowd. We wore gloves before entering the blinds.

The body was lying on the bed half naked, I wore the gloves before touching it. It seems that someone has stabbed on her back after the rape. The lady constable took a deep sigh, "Heartless!"

"Murderer are, that is why they are murderers.", I looked towards her and asked, "what is the summary?"

The sub inspector Rai replied, "Accused and Victim are business partners. He raped her, murdered and was trying to runaway but the neighbour noted down the car number of accused and in the check post, he got arrested..."

"Hmmm.. I want to meet witness...the neighbour", I ordered.

The forensic team started packing the body in a pouch after applying a paste.

"So what is your story Mr.?", I asked the neighbour.

He looked at me, "Lalit Dubey....my wife is not at home for few days...so I was craving for a cigarette, after getting afraid of loud music from the pent house, but when I came to my balcony, music was on, still a person was leaving the pent house. So I noted down the car number"

I creased my brows, "Why didn't you call the victim....I mean Sheetal?"

"I did. After all she used to live alone and loud music was not occasional, it was a routine. But she didn't picked it up after umpteenth time", he replied.

I asked again, "Why didn't you call her local guardian?"

"LG? are you serious ACP?", he sarcastically asked.

"Why? what's wrong in that?", I asked.

He laughed, "Uske step brother ko uski kuch padi hi nahi thi"

"And anyone else?", I asked.

"I don't know"

I nodded head, "Okay fine", and recorded down his testimony.

I was confused and left for the police station...

----

I clasp my fingers and said in a single breathe, "I want everything, FIR copy, evidences, every related name on my desk....quick Keshav", I ordered the constable and he did the same.

"Victim: Sheetal Mukerjee, raped and murdered with a knife"

"Evidences: Murder weapon, an half cut apple, two Champaign glasses, one stained with lipstick and an asthma pump"

"FIR copy", I had it in my hands I read it out but stuck at the accused name, "Arnav Singh Raizada"

I ordered to the constable, "Quickly get a photograph of accused"

He drag a hand in the case file and unpinned it. I saw it, and left my chair being aghast.

-----

Index

Prologue - Above

Chapter 1 - page 2

Chapter 2 - Page 3

Edited by AWolfAndParrot - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Oh murder mystery I live reading these kind of stories so plz continue 

Originally posted by Uzii

Oh murder mystery I live reading these kind of stories so plz continue 

Sure will do it soon

Loved prologue. So its murder mystery . Waiting for next update. 

Originally posted by Veenapain

Loved prologue. So its murder mystery . Waiting for next update. 

Yes. Thank you so much dear for reading it

I love thriller stories especially murder mystery stories interesting prologue continue soon.

Originally posted by sanoniti

I love thriller stories especially murder mystery stories interesting prologue continue soon.

Thanks dear for reading the prologue 

Arnav is the suspected rapist. Khushi seems to know him already.

Originally posted by coderlady

Arnav is the suspected rapist. Khushi seems to know him already.

let's see

Posted: 1 years ago

Chapter 1

058.jpg

Khushi goes to the memory lane after seeing the photograph of the accused. She jumped off from her seat and kept walking out of the investigation room. The photograph slipped from her hand and destined to the crystal clean floor of the corridor, when Keshav, the constable called her from the back, "Sir!!", but she did not react.

"Ma'am," he again called her but she didn't and jumped in the jeep.

Yeh dooriyan

Yeh dooriyan

Yeh dooriyan

She had tears in her eyes when she jerked off and about to cross the traffic signal when she heard, "Police can break any rules, not the common man"

Yeh Dooriyan...

In Rahoon Ki Dooriyan,

Nigaahon Ki Dorriyan

Hum Rahon ki dooriyan 

Fanaa ho sabhi dooriyan.

Khushi removed the ring from her ring finger and kept on a palm of his, Arnav's in the past. She looked at her left he was smilingly sitting on the passenger seat and pointing, traffic signal. She looked into his eyes and stopped her jeep on the signal.

Kyun koi paas hai

Door hai Kyun koi

Jaane Na koi yahan pe

She drove off again looking at the traffic, she witnessed him in the car running nearby her jeep, when she looked back at the passenger seat, where he was not. She scrunched her brows and again looked at the car's seat, but he was waving there and she was shocked, but the driver drove off when she followed it.

Aa Raha paas ya door main ja raha

Janu na main hoon kahan pe

Yeh dooriyan

In raahon ki dooriyan
Nigahon ki dooriyan
Hum rahon ki dooriyan
Fanah ho sabhi dooriyan

She again went to the past when she had tears and separated her ways from him after three years relationship. She walked and walked, tears were flowing from her eyes but she kept continue. And he didn't even turned back, as he wanted to stop her but could not.

Kabhi hua yeh bhi

Khali Rahon pe bhi

Tu tha mere saath

She looked at footpath when they both were walking hand in hand. She remember how they used to walk like this on beaches and road at every night, over the footpath.

Kabhi tujhe milke lauta

mera dil yeh khali khali haath

She immediately stopped at the corner, when she came back empty handed when he didn't gave his engagement ring back to her and when she turned back in tears, he was there keeping her finger near to his heart.

Yeh bhi hua kabhi

Jaise hua Aabhi

Tujhko sabhi mein paa lia

She looked wherever, she found him which forced her to press the brakes and she shut her eyes off with closing her ears with the help of her hands.

Tera mujhe kar jaati hai dooriyan

Satati hain dooriyan

Tarsati hain dooriyan

Fanah ho sabhi dooriyan

She had tears in her eyes which she wiped immediately and drove off again to reach the lock up, where he was, the another police station. She has decided something strong when her eyes went to the church's cross.

Kaha bhi na mene

Nahi jeena mene

Tu jo na mila

But she was not able to forget him. She stopped the jeep, jumped from it when every junior staff saluted her she unwear her cap and put under her arm while reaching to the head constable's chair who saluted her and said, "I want to interrogate him, now", she was sharp that the head constable shook for a second.

Tujhe bhule se bhi na

Bola na mene chahun fasla

Bas fasla rahe

Ban ke kasak jo kahe

Ho aur chahat yeh aur jawan

She signed somewhere on the papers, and barged into the interrogation room. She closed her eyes tight and turned to didn't face him. When he came all handcuffed with head constable, who again saluted, "Jai Hind". She turned wearing her cap and tap her foot on the floor, "Jai Hind"

In raahon ki dooriyan

Nigahon ki dooriyan

Hum rahon ki dooriyan

Fanah ho sabhi dooriyan

He has already narrated that now he was going to interrogate by ACP, but the name was not has been disclosed. She looked into his eyes and couldn't remove from there. He was shocked, would be an understatement, he was numb.

Edited by AWolfAndParrot - 1 years ago