Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LizzieBennet thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
  • Name of the Story: The Heart Wants what it Wants 
  • Author's name: LizzieBennett
  • Category (FF/SS/OS/Drabble): One shot
  • Genre: (eg. Romantic Comedy): LGBTQ+ fiction/ Drama/ Angst/ Romance/Relationships
  • Couple and show: Akash and Sid from 'Dil Chahta Hai'
  • Plot in short (2/3 sentences): A ‘Dil chahta hai’ Canon Divergence AU one-shot wherein the relationship between Akash and Sid is re-imagined differently. This is set right after Akash comes back from Australia and plays out as a scene between Sameer and Akash. Some parts of canon are maintained - Akash and Sid still have a falling out, Tara is still dying and Sid is still in love with her. Akash does meet Shalini on his trip to Australia. And he is still heart-broken when he comes back. But therein my story changes.
  • Link to the story (only if posted already):  https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/1417
  • Special requirements from the Graphicer (eg. Placing of Pics/ coloring scheme/any extra pictures to be added):  I'd like to have Akash as the central focus, specifically him looking sad or pensive, and Sid can be superimposed in the background OR a picture of Sid and Akash in the background could work as well. I'd like the background image to be a bit fuzzy compared to the pic of Akash which needs to be sharp, since the story is from his POV. 

I'm providing some images below:

For the background pic: (Sorry.. am not able to find any more pics of just Sid and Akash)

Or you can use just Sid, or both the pics of Sid alone and with Akash.

This story will be submitted for featuring during Pride Month.

Thank you so much for all your hard work!! ❤️

arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

When I am getting my cover?

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Shop closed 

All incomplete requests shall be completed here. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5226475#157008259

^ hop in 

FFG Head