Ten miles of peach blossom

A love so beautiful

Find yourself

Thanks for sharing.β™₯️

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey! Do you speak Hindi, because swagat hai _/\_ ^.^

Looking at your list, you seem to be exploring with different genres right now - GREAT! Because I've got something for quite a few of them πŸ˜†

1. Chicago Typewriter (KDrama) - Historical - Honestly, this can be your next stop in a historical ride to Carpe Deim in the 1930s.

-  - If you end up loving CT, you can try Arsenal Military Academy (C-Drama). Another awesomeness I loved for its historical and war-like setting (if we ignore the last few episodes I kinda fast-forwarded but that's hota hai and chalta hai since Cdramas are so freaking long πŸ˜†)

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

2. Oh My Venus (Kdrama) - RomCom - I usually drop romcoms but this one is an exception! The chemistry between the leads was LIT! The story was quite different too πŸ‘€πŸ˜† 

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

3. GOBLIN! (Kdrama) - Fantasy - How have you not seen this one yet!

A MUST-WATCH! πŸ’πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ˜†
The story was so beautiful and heartwarming! There are some mixed reviews on the FL but heck was she cute imo! Also, it's aesthetically pleasing to the eyes hahaha. I legit binged this one πŸ˜† 

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

4. Memories of the Alhambra or Sisyphus: The Myth (Kdramas) - Sci-Fi - Two different Kdramas, both are sci-fi. Sisyphus didn't bore me once so I'll say go with that one. Though I LOVED Memories of the Alhambra. The ML was too good, the story was too good, but it didn't end well sadly - Too big of an open-ending and no season 2. Both of the shows have the same actress as FL. FL in Memories of the Alhambra was quite interesting, and a total badass in Sisyphus.πŸ˜†

5. My Mister (Kdrama) - Drama - Alrighty, time to get serious here, shall we now. When you've had enough of fun and want some heartwarming awesome and dramatic storyline! BEST SHIT EVER! One that you can't watch again but you wish you could relive to experience those high-level emotions <3 The type of show you'll appreciate your whole life but probably won't watch again because of high on emotions lol Tears. Snots. Heartbreak. Heartbeat. Love. Angst. Chemistry. Bitch.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

6. Talking about serious stuff, have you seen The Untamed? My most treasured C-dramaπŸ˜† It's fantasy in my limited terminology but Chinese like to have their own terms for genres so it's also called 'xianxia' πŸ˜† A lot of people get frustrated and drop the show b/c where the eff is the FL? Well, she's not there. Does not exist. Do not expect one. πŸ˜† There are two guys who are "soulmates" here, and they have a lot of chemistry. Soulmates should've been romantic but Chinese censorship is huuuuuge and shit. BUT- Don't let anything deter you in any way. THIS SHOW IS A MUST! YOU DESERVE SOME GOOD ENTERTAINMENT! AND YOU DESERVE TO MEET WEI WUXIAN (my signature) AND LAN WANGJI (my dp) 

Word of Honor (C-drama) is Wuxia and it went viral recently. I can't recommend it because I couldn't get past EP 13 (out of 36 I think), but a bunch of people loved it. No FL here either. Two guys again. 

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

7. I Told Sunset About You (ITSAY) (Thai drama) - BL (boy love genre) - Story's amazing, chemistry is burning. Quite an old school which makes it easy to connect with! You just understand these characters and their actions which are very rare in TV shows. You'll love characters but not totally connect with them. Thus, the popularity of this show is high-level. A whole freaking documentary on the making of the show LMAO. Also, S02, I Promised You The Moon (IPYTM), is airing on May 27th! Just 5 episodes for ITSAY so you can totally binge it! I say you watch this one before IPYTM airs so you can jump on in the discussions! πŸ˜†

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Alright, that's it for now. I AM TIRED! But hope it helps πŸ˜† 

Edited by Tris007 - 2 years ago
Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Deleted

Edited by Sree0796 - 2 years ago
Sree0796 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

Hey! Do you speak Hindi, because swagat hai _/\_ ^.^

Looking at your list, you seem to be exploring with different genres right now - GREAT! Because I've got something for quite a few of them  

Hi dear  Yup I can speak Hindi. Thank you for the welcome πŸ€—

1. Chicago Typewriter (KDrama) - Historical - Honestly, this can be your next stop in a historical ride to Carpe Deim in the 1930s.

Will try this one, I love dramas with a historical background. πŸ˜³

-  - If you end up loving CT, you can try Arsenal Military Academy (C-Drama). Another awesomeness I loved for its historical and war-like setting (if we ignore the last few episodes I kinda fast-forwarded but that's hota hai and chalta hai since Cdramas are so freaking long  )

Alright, this one I tried to watch but left it in the middle of the first episode.   I will try to watch it in the future.😎 

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

2. Oh My Venus (Kdrama) - RomCom - I usually drop romcoms but this one is an exception! The chemistry between the leads was LIT! The story was quite different too πŸ‘€  

The gif is quite interesting.  Will definitely watch it in the future

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

3. GOBLIN! (Kdrama) - Fantasy - How have you not seen this one yet!

A MUST-WATCH! πŸ’πŸ½β€β™€β€ 

The story was so beautiful and heartwarming! There are some mixed reviews on the FL but heck was she cute imo! Also, it's aesthetically pleasing to the eyes hahaha. I legit binged this one   

This one I have already watchedπŸ˜‰  Loved this series to the core❀️, except the ending. The ending left me feeling depressed for an entire day 

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

4. Memories of the Alhambra or Sisyphus: The Myth (Kdramas) - Sci-Fi - Two different Kdramas, both are sci-fi. Sisyphus didn't bore me once so I'll say go with that one. Though I LOVED Memories of the Alhambra. The ML was too good, the story was too good, but it didn't end well sadly - Too big of an open-ending and no season 2. Both of the shows have the same actress as FL. FL in Memories of the Alhambra was quite interesting, and a total badass in Sisyphus. 

Heard a lot about this show  Will definitely try it later.πŸ˜‰

5. My Mister (Kdrama) - Drama - Alrighty, time to get serious here, shall we now. When you've had enough of fun and want some heartwarming awesome and dramatic storyline! BEST SHIT EVER! One that you can't watch again but you wish you could relive to experience those high-level emotions <3 The type of show you'll appreciate your whole life but probably won't watch again because of high on emotions lol Tears. Snots. Heartbreak. Heartbeat. Love. Angst. Chemistry. Bitch.

Gosh this drama  It was my absolute favourite  Loved the male lead to the core  His relationship with the female lead was so mature. He was more of a guardian angel of the female lead β€οΈ

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

6. Talking about serious stuff, have you seen The Untamed? My most treasured C-drama  It's fantasy in my limited terminology but Chinese like to have their own terms for genres so it's also called 'xianxia'   A lot of people get frustrated and drop the show b/c where the eff is the FL? Well, she's not there. Does not exist. Do not expect one.   There are two guys who are "soulmates" here, and they have a lot of chemistry. Soulmates should've been romantic but Chinese censorship is huuuuuge and shit. BUT- Don't let anything deter you in any way. THIS SHOW IS A MUST! YOU DESERVE SOME GOOD ENTERTAINMENT! AND YOU DESERVE TO MEET WEI WUXIAN (my signature) AND LAN WANGJI (my dp) 

Word of Honor (C-drama) is Wuxia and it went viral recently. I can't recommend it because I couldn't get past EP 13 (out of 36 I think), but a bunch of people loved it. No FL here either. Two guys again. 

Gosh, how did I forget to mention about this drama in the list.  It's another all time favourite of mine. Both Lan Zhan and Wei Ying were so polar apart, yet complementary towards each other. Loved both of them to the core. I also loved Wei Ying's relationship with Jiang Cheng in the first half of the series. Although it was completely destroyed in the second half 

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

7. I Told Sunset About You (ITSAY) (Thai drama) - BL (boy love genre) - Story's amazing, chemistry is burning. Quite an old school which makes it easy to connect with! You just understand these characters and their actions which are very rare in TV shows. You'll love characters but not totally connect with them. Thus, the popularity of this show is high-level. A whole freaking documentary on the making of the show LMAO. Also, S02, I Promised You The Moon (IPYTM), is airing on May 27th! Just 5 episodes for ITSAY so you can totally binge it! I say you watch this one before IPYTM airs so you can jump on in the discussions!  

Will definitely watch itπŸ‘

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Alright, that's it for now. I AM TIRED! But hope it helps   

Thanks for sharing. My replies are in blue .

Btw the list that I shared above is an extremely miniscule version of the dramas I have watched. πŸ˜†

Edited by Sree0796 - 2 years ago
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I'll give my recommendations based on the dramas you mentioned.

Since you like Wuxia, do try 'Word of Honor'. It just ended two weeks ago and became a huge hit. All I can think of is this drama now and it has become one of my all time favorites. This drama has a special epi 37 /epilogue. Don't forget to watch that. Amazing story. Great acting. One of the best 'soulmate' couple ever. I don't want to give away too much except that they both save each other. You'll love the seconds leads as well as other supporting characters here. I love The Untamed very much but I ended up loving this even more than TU. The lead actors have great chemistry. All I can say is, if you miss out on Wenzhou, you'll be missing out on a LOT.

If you're interested in historical/saguek k-dramas,

Try Six Flying Dragons, Gaksital (Bridal Mask), and ChicagoTypewriter ( though it's not fully historical).

Since you like Just Between Lovers, you might also like When the Weather is fine. It's a wonderful healing drama and the love story is slowburn.

Some of my other favs from recent times

Go Back Couple

Chief Kim ( has the male lead JunHo from Just Between Lovers). This is comedy gold. 

From slightly older ones, try Pinocchio, Healer and She Was Pretty. She was Pretty has the FL and second ML from KMHM. 

Also, you can check out actor Lee Jong Suk. He is one of my top favorite actors in Kdramaland and I love most of his works. He is the ML of Pinocchio. 

Edited by incandescent - 2 years ago
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: incandescent

I'll give my recommendations based on the dramas you mentioned.

Since you like Wuxia, do try 'Word of Honor'. It just ended two weeks ago and became a huge hit. All I can think of is this drama now and it has become one of my all time favorites. This drama has a special epi 37 /epilogue. Don't forget to watch that. Amazing story. Great acting. One of the best 'soulmate' couple ever. I don't want to give away too much except that they both save each other. You'll love the seconds leads as well as other supporting characters here. I love The Untamed very much but I ended up loving this even more than TU. The lead actors have great chemistry. All I can say is, if you miss out on Wenzhou, you'll be missing out on a LOT.

If you're interested in historical/saguek k-dramas,

Try Six Flying Dragons, Gaksital (Bridal Mask), and ChicagoTypewriter ( though it's not fully historical).

Since you like Just Between Lovers, you might also like When the Weather is fine. It's a wonderful healing drama and the love story is slowburn.

Some of my other favs from recent times

Go Back Couple

Chief Kim ( has the male lead JunHo from Just Between Lovers). This is comedy gold. 

From slightly older ones, try Pinocchio, Healer and She Was Pretty. She was Pretty has the FL and second ML from KMHM. 

Also, you can check out actor Lee Jong Suk. He is one of my top favorite actors in Kdramaland and I love most of his works. He is the ML of Pinocchio. 

oh wow I have watched all of these except "when the weather is fine" 

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sree0796

Hello everyoneπŸ˜ƒ Hope you all are doing good. I am new to this forum. But a huge fan of K-Dramas and C-Dramas. 

Can anyone recommend me some good K-Drama/C-Drama/wuxia. Sadism is all right, but it should have a happy ending/justified ending.  I have already watched:

Nirvana in Fire( my all time favourite)

Healer

Go ahead(favourite)

Ashes of Love (another favourite)

Kill me heal me(absolutely loved it)

And others whose names I don't remember

Edited: The untamed ( Another of my favourites)

Just between lovers( Loved the drama to the core)

Descendants of the Sun( The drama that introduced me into K-drama landπŸ˜†)

Thank you.πŸ˜ƒ

If you liked 

DotS then you might like Crash Landing on You and The King2Hearts 

Just Between Lovers : Chocolate ; When The Weather is Fine ; My Mister

Kill Me Heal Me : It's Okay That's Love ; It's Okay To Not Be Okay ; Heart to Heart ; Hyde, Jekyll, Me

Sree0796 thumbnail

Btw has anyone watched The Advisor's Alliance. I liked the first half of the series, quite similar to Nirvana in Fire just that it's based on true events and life of Sima To 

But in the second half got bored, so left it in between.

Jiminie_123987 thumbnail

Describe your taste ( thriller, slice of life, crime, law, family, etc ) and mention your top three Korean dramas of that genre. I just completed Crash Landing On You, what would you recommend me to watch next?

Edited by Jiminie_123987 - 2 years ago