Birthcare Center (it's short and funny)

The Uncanny Counter

Mr Queen (It's sooo funny!)

I second Flower of Evil  and True Beauty 

Edited by Maraka_Musso89 - 3 years ago
ausieindie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I just rely on Netflix. But you may want to check Asian Crush and Dramago. They are actually free of cost.

loquacious_soul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Hello guys, so I have stumbled upon Kdramas thanks to the lockdown and free timeπŸ˜†. I am absolutely new to it. Could you guys suggest few Kdramas that I can watch. Any genre is fine.

So far I have watched What's Wrong With Secretary Kim, Marriage Contract and right now I am watching Kill Me, Heal Me.

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hi! 

You can start off by watching dramas in which there are big stars :

Lee Min Ho : The Heirs, City Hunter, Boys over Flowers...

Kim Soo Hyun : It's Okay to Not be Okay, My Love From The Star, Moon Embracing the Sun...

Lee Jun Suk : Pinocchio, Doctor Stranger, W, While You Where Asleep, I can Hear Your Voice...

Ji Chang Wook Healer ; The K2...

Park Shin Hye : You're Beautiful, Doctor Crush

Lee Seung Gi : Gu Family Book ; The King2Hearts ; Vagabond ; My Girlfriend is a Gumiho

Gong Hyo Jin : The Greatest Love ; The Master's Sun ; It's Okay That's Love ; The Producers ; Jealousy Incarnate ; When The Camelia Blooms

Jang Nara : One More Happy Ending ; Fated to Love You ; 

Joo Won : Yong Pal ; Bridal Mask ; The Good Doctor; My Sassy Girl

Song Jong Ki  : Descendant of the Sun ; The Innocent Man

----‐------------------

Or try by genre :

Thriller : Bad Guys ; Cruel City ; The K2 ; Healer ; Voice ; Save Me ; Flower of Evil ; Mouse ; Beyond Evil ; Secret ; She Would Never Know ; Black ; Hello Monster

Sci-Fi : Circle, Sisyphus ; Duel ; L.U.C.A.S

Comedy : Drinking Solo ; Ms Temper and Nam Jung Gi ; Chief Kim ; 38 Task Force ; Birthcare Center ; Kkongdae Intern

Sageuk: Moon Embracing The Sun ; Love in The Moonlight ; The Tale of Nokdu ;The Grand Prince ;6 Flying Dragons ; Empress Ki ; Scarlet Heart

Manwha Adaptation : My ID is Gangnam Beauty ; True Beauty ; Cheese in the Trap ; Strangers from Hell ; Backstreet Rookie ; Mystic Pop Up Bar ; Playful Kiss ; Misaeng

Drama/Melo : Chocolate; When The Weather is Fine ; Just Between Lovers ;The World of the Married; Misty; Avenger Social Club ; Black Dog; Something in the Rain ; My Mister ; Live

Cult dramas : Another Miss Oh ; The Bridal Mask ; Iteawon Class ; Boys Over Flowers ; Delightful Girl Choon Hyang ; My Girl ; Goblin ; Reply 1997 ; Reply 1994 ; Replys 1988 ; A Gentleman's Dignity ; The Princess Man ; Princess Hour; Sungkyunkwan Scandal; Coffee Prince ; Secret Garden ; Sky Castle

-----------

Going by the dramas you watched : 

What's Wrong With Secretary Kim : She Was Pretty ; Something about 1 Percent

Marriage Contract : Because This Life is My First;  Full House (those are rec if this is a marriage contract you're looking for)

Kill Me, Heal Me : It's Okay That's Love ; It's Okay to Not be Okay ; Heart to Heart 

To conclude, you should get an account on mydramalist so that you'll be able to see lists of dramas per actor and see the recommendations made if you like a specific drama.

Here is my favourite dramas' list : https://mydramalist.com/list/PLpNER4b

You'll be able to access some other lists I did through my profile (Dramas centered on mature women ; dramas with characters having trauma and mental health issues ; dramas based on Manwha ; dramas with charismatic villain)

Edited by Maraka_Musso89 - 3 years ago
tatlerball thumbnail

Try these ones :)

New Amsterdam

Cobra Kai

Virgin River

ausieindie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: loquacious_soul

Hello guys, so I have stumbled upon Kdramas thanks to the lockdown and free timeπŸ˜†. I am absolutely new to it. Could you guys suggest few Kdramas that I can watch. Any genre is fine.

So far I have watched What's Wrong With Secretary Kim, Marriage Contract and right now I am watching Kill Me, Heal Me.

The Kdrama entitled "Start-up", which is in Netflix, is an inspiring story if you need motivation in life. Also the story depicts the importance of  innovation in this faced-paced technology. 

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: incandescent

I haven't seen any kdramas in months. I don't even know what airing right now. πŸ€£ But I want to watch something...preferably light and funny...though other genres are ok too.

How's Run On btw? 

Thanks in advance. 

Run on is great, try Start up, or Vincenzo or My Ladylord...

Sparkling_starr thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Korean

You make me dance 

Longing for spring

Love is actually with you 

7 first kisses

tatlerball thumbnail

Crash Landing is good too if you haven't watch it yet. It portrays the differences between North and South Korea. It's one of my favorites! 

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

The last J drama which I watched was "Cherry Magic" which I absolutely loved. Anything else worth watching  this year or older ones ?