Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Tikmun

Congratulations πŸ₯³

I would like to see Anokhi taking class of Shaurya regarding how to behave with his parents.πŸ˜†

Guys, i hv a sad news to share. I know it's a happywaala thread. But i hv to share this. Guys the online trp of our show is very very low. We are not in the top 20 list.😲

I thought most of fans are watching SAAKK online only. Then how come online trp of our show is only 0.6😭

I guess, most people (like me) just watch clips on Instagram... The show isn't popular in terms of TRPs on tv maybe because of timeslot... 

But I was expecting it to be popular on Hotstar πŸ˜­ i have premium account, but I wait for bank of episodes before I actually watch it online.. I watch the shows which have ended so I don't have to lose my patience waiting for a new episode everyday πŸ˜† and this show already seems annoying for not uploading precap... I read analysis and highlights here and key clips are always uploaded on Instagram... 

Sanhkika thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations guys...

Forum Members efforts paid of....

I would like to see ....Shakhi luv realisation scene before confession scenes as shaurya in luv with anokhi is kinda unbelievable for Shaurya....How they accept their luv for each other....It will treat to watch for them for sure...

Shaurya and Anokhi love realisation scenes for me...

Tashaf_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

congratulations everyone

I hope is week TRP bhi increase ho.

Anokhi padhai me busy ho and just to get her attention Shaurya romantic + naughty chize kare.

jhankarbeats87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 6

Shaurya proposing Anokhi. πŸ˜πŸ’ž

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yaaay πŸ₯³

Pawri time 

Congratulations to the all forum members.

Shakhi fan's magic β€οΈ we need more shakhi cute..hot ..ramantic.. passionate scenes so this forum can go on fireπŸ”₯ 

I hope one more good shakhi scene forum will in in top 3.

For me I want to see their falling in love phase.. also like how shaurya and anokhi lots of cute moments awkward moments between them. 

Edited by TR_19 - 3 years ago
Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PALAKpal

Congratulations guys...

Forum Members efforts paid of....

I would like to see ....Shakhi luv realisation scene before confession scenes as shaurya in luv with anokhi is kinda unbelievable for Shaurya....How they accept their luv for each other....It will treat to watch for them for sure...

Shaurya and Anokhi love realisation scenes for me...

Absolutely agree! This relationship is somewhat forbidden with Shaurya being Anokhi's professor so it'll be interesting how the story track will be handled

ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

YASSSSS  I am so happy