Forum rank increased to #6 Pawri time!

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 3 days ago

OMG GUYS!! Our hardwork paid off again!

Our show is officially #6 on CM ranking. Congratulations to all the forum members, it's pawri time!

Now let us celebrate by posting one scene you'd like see in the show.

For me, I'd like to see Anokhi confessing her love to Shaurya, being completely vulnerable. It would be so beautiful and intimate.

Congooooosmiley40

I would love to see shaurya opening his heart out to anokhi with his head on her laps🙈😍 her fingers in his hair....💘🥺

Originally posted by attiya1.3

Congooooosmiley40

I would love to see shaurya opening his heart out to anokhi with his head on her laps🙈😍 her fingers in his hair....💘🥺

What about Shaurya being sad, and hugging Anokhi while he's sitting and she just stands. 

It'll be too good!

Originally posted by Guneet80

What about Shaurya being sad, and hugging Anokhi while he's sitting and she just stands. 

It'll be too good!

Both scenes have their own charm😍

We just want coconut to melt😂

Yayysmiley41

I want to see Shaurya confessing his love to Anokhi🥰 and Anokhi reciprocating his feelings by a sweet tight hug

Congratulations smiley40

I would like to see Anokhi taking class of Shaurya regarding how to behave with his parents.smiley36

Guys, i hv a sad news to share. I know it's a happywaala thread. But i hv to share this. Guys the online trp of our show is very very low. We are not in the top 20 list.smiley3

I thought most of fans are watching SAAKK online only. Then how come online trp of our show is only 0.6smiley19

Congossss🥳🥳🥳🥳

Pawri time indeed! 

The one scene I would love to see is Anokhi getting jealous from someone! Though she independent and strong but a little possessiveness for shaurya won't hurt 😋❤

Mereko tou literally sab chalega bas ye log show naa sadayein. After years I am finally interested in something on ITV.smiley42

Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahaani