Will this trait of Anokhi be addressed?

FortunaMajor thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I have noticed this trait of Anokhi where she reflects on the bigger things such as Shaurya helping her out in the harassment confession etc however she is self righteous and never pauses to reflect on it. On her first class she was wrong in talking to her friend even if it was to ask for notes but instead of apologising she kept justifying her behaviour and yesterday Shaurya was absolutely right in asking if he looked like the admin to her! His tone was definitely not right but Anokhi definitely deserved the answer though! I mean why would anyone enquire a professor regarding a part time job? That was a face palm moment for me๐Ÿ˜†

And she completely overlooked her fault and went on to ask him not to speak discouragingly! 

Edited by FortunaMajor - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Athiraachu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

I have noticed this trait of Anokhi where she reflects on the bigger things such as Shaurya helping her out in the harassment confession etc however she is self righteous and never pauses to reflect on it. On her first class she was wrong to talk to her even if it was to ask for notes but instead of apologising she kept justifying her behaviour and yesterday Shaurya was absolutely right in asking if he looked like the admin to her! His tone was definitely not right but Anokhi definitely deserved the answer though! I mean why would anyone enquire a professor regarding a part time job? That was a face palm moment for me๐Ÿ˜†

And she completely overlooked her fault and went on to ask him not to speak discouragingly! 

She just thought of asking the owner of the college himself..๐Ÿ˜‚very straight forward ๐Ÿ˜‡

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Definitely agree here. Anokhi is reduced to bechari these days. Idk how but she's too free with the professor or maybe I'm too measured with my interactions with teachers and Professors that's why I feel so.

She has been respectful mostly but sometimes I see why Shaurya is annoyed with her. 

Though I'm just hoping she doesn't interfere in Aastha and Shaurya matter, atleast until they both are in a relationship. Otherwise.it wouldn't be her place to do so.

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Guneet80

Definitely agree here. Anokhi is reduced to bechari these days. Idk how but she's too free with the professor or maybe I'm too measured with my interactions with teachers and Professors that's why I feel so.

She has been respectful mostly but sometimes I see why Shaurya is annoyed with her. 

Though I'm just hoping she doesn't interfere in Aastha and Shaurya matter, atleast until they both are in a relationship. Otherwise.it wouldn't be her place to do so.

You spoke too soon! ๐Ÿคฃ

I found it sooo  that she spoke in their matters and went on to lecture him ๐Ÿ˜† 

Aur yeh batao, konsa student apne professor ke itne paas jaake noodles saaf karta hai โ˜บ๏ธ Matlab romance ke liye kuch bhi ๐Ÿคฃ