Eijaz calls Rubina's win, deserving

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLmLk2rhGjy/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

eijaz bhai, der aaye durust aaye. glad you realized Rubina is a deserving winner (not that she needed your validation) 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Abhinav did say in an interview that Eijaz is very different outside the BB house and he likes his outside personality and would want to be friends with him.  I think, he faked himself for the show and game, he may be a nice guy outside. Also, Eijaz and Rubinav's rivalry, I never found it serious lol. I always thought they somehow had soft corner for each other. 

Nonetheless, I love his gesture, that's really great. I hope, everyone is nice to everyone now.

Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Even Eijaz knows only RUBINA deserved to win. He only spoke the truth. 👍🏼

Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

jaisa bhi hai, public ko bilkul pasand nahi hai 😆

LazyBing thumbnail

I feel like this was always what Eijaz really felt about Rubina! Who remembers the task before challengers came, (the one where Aly got evicted), Eijaz said that if not him then he thinks Rubina deserves to win BB. After the challengers came, i don’t know what happened to Eijaz. He completely changed and said that RubiNav don’t even deserve to be in the finale😆

But i’m so glad that he has come forward to congratulate Rubina! That’s the way it should be, what happens inside should stay inside. Don’t carry the grudges around with you ! And this says a lot about him 😳

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Anmol_.

I feel like this was always what Eijaz really felt about Rubina! Who remembers the task before challengers came, (the one where Aly got evicted), Eijaz said that if not him then he thinks Rubina deserves to win BB. After the challengers came, i don’t know what happened to Eijaz. He completely changed and said that RubiNav don’t even deserve to be in the finale😆

But i’m so glad that he has come forward to congratulate Rubina! That’s the way it should be, what happens inside should stay inside. Don’t carry the grudges around with you ! And this says a lot about him 😳

He does not call spade a spade in real life.  Ejaz had lot of professional rivals earlier when it was Ekta Mata's Raj and managed to stay afloat 

One can say Ejaz managed the implement the "Art of Living" very well..

But Ejaz's best moment with Rubina was the Hi5.tit for tat kar diya..

He is a amazing actor and a dancer...

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Now that the forum favorite 3% ka hero has spoken, hope the rest follow suit 😂 

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

That’s sweet of him. 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Classy of him to congratulate her. This is what happens. BB contestants fight and are laughing together two seconds later. Once the show is over, they put all of the bad stuff in the past and the fan just keep arguing with each other 😆

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

He is pure gentleman , never held grudges .. he has sportsman spirit .. that is why wished her thats it .. it is not about der ayee durast ayee.. this is called positivity spreading unlike rubina who forever knows how to keep grudges  ... 

even ajke IV mein bhi he wished for both rahul and rubina

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGsCVxjae6k

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago