iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Wow..New thread....

Lage raho...forumwasiyo🥳👍🏼👏

Pr_b thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Even I adored Veena Sachit jodi... that's it!!Veena cha satat grumpy chehra asaycha.. amchya ithey sony Nahi disat, so don't know much abt their respective shows!!

sameerph thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Veena was also in a films, whatsapp lagna where she had a small role as sister of Vaibhav Tatvadi and I liked her in that.

Did not see much of Radha show.

But, really did not like her in BB Marathi at all. She had also done acting of Usha Nadkarni in one of the episodes and it was pathetic. So, I doubt about her acting abilties. 

Have not seen Aai mazi kalubai so far. 

Pr_b thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I supported her in BBM 2, coz I liked her's and Shiv's pair..also mala ti Neha Shitole, Shivani Surve gang Nahi awdaychi...

sameerph thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

This is somewhat illogical argument. If the actors behaved like this way, Mandar should have fired them or at least should have given them a warning that their money will be cut for this. Not paying them for so much time after the serial was over is not the solution for this. 

One thing I read that after Shashank raised this issue few days back, he was paid his balance money last week. So, these actors thought the also need to raise it on SM to get their dues. 

HydroxyGroup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://youtu.be/3hG_cpLlc0k

Bapare hyane baryach lokana thuglay...I feel for this people. Marathi industry madhe lokana ata manuski ani व्यवहार vegale thevavet..tyat hya lokani contract pan sign nahi kelet. I completely agree with what Mangesh Desai said. Other people who are trying to guilt trip this actors for speaking up then they should pay for these actors bills

In all this Shashank ketakar turned out a smart person maybe adhicha Anubhav asel.

Edited by HydroxyGroup - 3 years ago
NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I watched a random episode of the new Wagle ki Duniya on YT. It's pretty good. 

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HydroxyGroup

https://youtu.be/3hG_cpLlc0k

Bapare hyane baryach lokana thuglay...I feel for this people. Marathi industry madhe lokana ata manuski ani व्यवहार vegale thevavet..tyat hya lokani contract pan sign nahi kelet. I completely agree with what Mangesh Desai said. Other people who are trying to guilt trip this actors for speaking up then they should pay for these actors bills

In all this Shashank ketakar turned out a smart person maybe adhicha Anubhav asel.

This is what they are saying. They should have tried to get devsthali on zoom meet too. We don't know if they tried.

The 3 of four people here are implying that Devsthali has repeated this behaviour of non-payment of dues. However news of such behaviour would have trickled into newspapers or online but I don't remember reading anything of this sort. So if we could get a link that proves he has repeated this behaviour it would back up their claim.

His IMDB page lists him as a producer of Kachcha Limbu movie and Maze Pati Saubhagyvati TV series, both of which were flop, Kachcha Limbu wa critically acclaimed.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2346331/#producer

Kachcha Limbu was directed by Prasad Oak and he is a judge on MHJ where the skit taking potshots at producers while praising the channels was telecast. All the credit of Kachcha Limbu went to Oak while Devsthali was hardly ever mentioned.

Devsthali seems to be making bad investments like Kachcha Limbu and Maze Pati Saubhagyvati. He should stick to direction and if he wants to produce something then he should take on a couple of practical partners who can take calculated risk about which films and shows might bring in decent returns and where to do cost cutting.

If he has 50 lakh+ in debts then it is going to be an uphill task for him.

HydroxyGroup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: surajhere

This is what they are saying. They should have tried to get devsthali on zoom meet too. We don't know if they tried.

The 3 of four people here are implying that Devsthali has repeated this behaviour of non-payment of dues. However news of such behaviour would have trickled into newspapers or online but I don't remember reading anything of this sort. So if we could get a link that proves he has repeated this behaviour it would back up their claim.

His IMDB page lists him as a producer of Kachcha Limbu movie and Maze Pati Saubhagyvati TV series, both of which were flop, Kachcha Limbu wa critically acclaimed.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2346331/#producer

Kachcha Limbu was directed by Prasad Oak and he is a judge on MHJ where the skit taking potshots at producers while praising the channels was telecast. All the credit of Kachcha Limbu went to Oak while Devsthali was hardly ever mentioned.

Devsthali seems to be making bad investments like Kachcha Limbu and Maze Pati Saubhagyvati. He should stick to direction and if he wants to produce something then he should take on a couple of practical partners who can take calculated risk about which films and shows might bring in decent returns and where to do cost cutting.

If he has 50 lakh+ in debts then it is going to be an uphill task for him.

That's what Mangesh Desai said na.. if the producer doesn't have money then he shouldn't produce the serials. He even gave few suggestions like having third party involved in finance matter. Also he suggested that if Mandar devsthali has to come out of this then some channel needs to give him work so that he can pay the debts.. all this people clearly implied that he is not a bad person but he is bad at his financial decisions making. 50+ lakhs fakt studio Che paise aahet.. ha tar 1cr+ cha zhol aahe

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HydroxyGroup

That's what Mangesh Desai said na.. if the producer doesn't have money then he shouldn't produce the serials. He even gave few suggestions like having third party involved in finance matter. Also he suggested that if Mandar devsthali has to come out of this then some channel needs to give him work so that he can pay the debts.. all this people clearly implied that he is not a bad person but he is bad at his financial decisions making. 50+ lakhs fakt studio Che paise aahet.. ha tar 1cr+ cha zhol aahe

It is unfortunate that Mangesh Desai too has money due from Devsthali but he certainly has no right to tell anybody if they should be producers or not. He should decide for himself whom he wants to work with. It is a bit too arrogant of him.  I doubt what Desai suggested would work because Devsthali might not agree with it. His best way out is to take on multiple direction projects with producers who, unlike him, will pay their team or take on production projects in partnership with somebody else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z03zqitCicY

Edited by surajhere - 3 years ago